PUCET 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 04 May 2020 for UG courses. The new exam dates have been released by the authority. PUCET or Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh. It is a University level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into UG, PG & doctoral-level courses. Candidates who will qualify the PUCET UG exam will get admission into B. Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses. The application form for PG courses will be released on 07 April 2020. The PUCET 2020 exam date for UG courses is 26 April 2020 and for PG courses is 13 June 2020. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding the PUCET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- PUCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 04 Ma 2020 for UG courses.
- PUCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 11 March 2020 for UG courses.
- PUCET 2020 Exam dates have been announced for UG and PG courses by the authority.
PUCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for PUCET 2020 exam are mentioned in the table given below:
|PUCET – UG||PUCET – PG|
|PUCET application form release date||11 March 2020||07 April 2020|
|PUCET Application form last date||04 May 2020||18 May 2020|
|Last date of information submission to generate the bank challan||06 May 2020||June 2020|
|Last of uploading images (photograph, the specimen of signature) with other details||08 May 2020||June 2020|
|Admit card release date||12 May 2020||May -June 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee Rs.500 (for students with incomplete form but have made fee payment)||13 May 2020||June 2020|
|PUCET 2020 Exam date||16 May 2020||13 June 2020|
|Release of Answer key||May 2020||June 2020|
|Last date to submit objections for answer key||May 2020||June 2020|
|Uploading of response to the submitted objections||May 2020||June 2020|
|Release of result||28 – 30 May 2020||July 2020|
|Availability of online admission form||03 June 2020||July 2020|
|Release of merit list||25 June 2020||July 2020|
|Online filling of preferences||26 – 28 June 2020||July – August 2020|
|Display of merit list for 1st Counselling||02 July 2020||July – August 2020|
The dates for the PG exam will be updated as soon as the authority releases on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about PUCET 2020: Application Form (Till 04 May), Exam Dates(Changed), Syllabus
PUCET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the PUCET 2020 Application form is given below:
- The PUCET Application form is available from 11 March 2020 for UG courses.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the Application form for UG courses on or before 04 May 2020(Extended).
- Aspirants must fill the details required and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidate in the Application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates are required to pay the Application fee for successful submission of the Application form.
- Candidates are advised to print multiple copies of the Application form.
Application Fee for PUCET 2020
The details regarding the PUCET 2020 application fee is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
|PUCET 2020 Application Fee|
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1088/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Mathematics)||Rs. 300/-|
Note: PUCET Application Fee is Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Through Debit card, credit card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode:
- Through SBI E challan.
- Online mode:
PUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the PUCET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
- Age Criteria: For BHMS, candidates must have completed 17 years as on 31 December at the time of admission.
- Qualification: The candidates who have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2020) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other Boards are eligible to apply.
- Minimum marks: It is mandatory to score a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12th.
- 5% of relaxation will be provided in eligibility marks for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
- Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to have in class 12.
PUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the PUCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through Pen & Paper (offline) mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 70 minutes will be provided, for each section of the exam. Extra 20 minutes will be given to the PwD aspirants.
- Type of Questions: The paper will be in a format of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme:
- For each correct answer: 02 marks will be rewarded.
- For every wrong answer: 0.5 marks will be deducted
- Language: The exam will be asked in the English language.
- Location: The exam will be held in Chandigarh only.
The details regarding the distribution of questions with the marking scheme are given below:
|PUCET Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks allotted||Total marks|
The details regarding the PUCET 2020 syllabus is given below:
- Punjab University will provide the syllabus for PUCET 2020 exam on the official website.
- Generally, the syllabus will be comprised of class 10,11 & 12 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology syllabus.
- Candidates can get the complete syllabus in the form of PDF at the University Website.
The tips to prepare for the exam for better results are given below:
- Applicants must always know the complete syllabus.
- Candidates must make a proper timetable and strictly follow it.
- Aspirants are advised to not to skip any important topics.
- Entrants must check the exam pattern and marking scheme properly.
PUCET 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the PUCET 2020 admit card is given below:
- PUCET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 22 April 2020.
- The Admit Card will be available through online mode only.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering their Login Id & password provided while generating the Bank challan.
- Admit card is the gate pass to enter the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without the Admit card.
- The Authority will inform candidates through Email for the purpose of releasing Admit card.
PUCET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The important PUCET admit card dates are given below:
|PUCET 2020 Admit Card Dates|
|Application filling process||11 March to 10 April 2020|
|Release of admit card||22 April 2020|
|PUCET 2020 exam date||26 April 2020|
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the steps to download the PUCET Admit Card mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of PUCET.
- Admit card download’ link will be given on the website.
- Click on the link and enter the login id and password and click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Finally, Download and print several copies for further use.
PUCET 2020 Result
The details regarding the PUCET result is given below:
- The University will release the result of PUCET on 09 May 2020.
- Candidates will be able to check their result through online mode only.
- The qualified candidates will have to fill the admission form.
- University will release the list of ‘Qualified’ and ‘Disqualified’ Candidates & also Merit list for PCB/PCM and Mathematics only.
PUCET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the PUCET counselling is given below:
- The counselling for admission into various courses will begin from 02 June 2020.
- No. of rounds of counselling depends on the availability of vacant seats.
- If the seats remain vacant after the no. of rounds of Counselling then the University will conduct the physical Counselling.
PUCET 2020 Important Books
The list of books for each subject to prepare for the PUCET 2020 exam is mentioned below in the given table.
|Physics||29 Years Physics Chapter-wise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET||Arihant Experts||ISBN-10: 9350949253 ISBN-13: 978-9350949252|
|Chemistry||ISC Chapter-wise Solved Papers Chemistry class 12th||Arihant Experts||ISBN-10: 9350946890 ISBN-13: 978-9350946893|
|Biology||Examination Questions in Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Drawing, Geography, Physics, Zoology||College Entrance Examination Board||ISBN-10: 1347402160 ISBN-13: 978-1347402160|
|Mathematics||SAT Math Level 1 (Barron’s Sat Subject Test Math Level 1)||Ira K. Wolf||ISBN-10: 1438007906 ISBN-13: 978-|
PUCET 2020 Admission
The details regarding the admission are given below:
- The University will provide admission form, after the declaration of Result.
- Only the qualified candidates will have to fill the Application form.
- The candidates will have to fill their choice of Course/ Department in the admission in the prescribed form.
- The University will provide admission based on the availability of seats, Merit list and Document verification.
PUCET 2020 Exam Highlights
The overview of PUCET 2020 exam is given below:
|PUCET 2020 Exam Highlights|
|Name of Examination||Punjab University Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||PUCET|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Number of Papers||Depends on the subjects selected by the candidate|
|Question Paper type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|PUCET 2020 Marks||Each Subject Paper of total 120 marks|
|Exam Duration||70 Minutes for Each subject paper|
How can I apply for PU CET PG 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply by visiting the official website.
What is the PU CET UG 2020 Exam Date?
PU CET UG Exam date is 26th April 2020.
What is the PU CET PG Exam Date?
PU CET PG Exam date is 13th June 2020.
Are there any lateral entry admission in BE/BTech?
Yes, lateral entry admission is allowed in BE/BTech programme and the admission is done on the basis of PULEET (Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test)
For more information regarding PUCET 2020 stay tuned to Entrancezone.
pu cet pg 2020, pucet 2020 patna, pu cet ug 2020, pucet 2020 application form date, pu cet 2020 application form, pu cet pg 2020 syllabus, pu cet syllabus, pu cet pg syllabus.