KLUEEE 2020 Application form has been released on 27 September 2019 by KL Deemed to be University. Further, this university was established by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation at Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can apply online as well as offline. The exam will be conducted in both online as well as the offline medium.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: KLUEEE 2020 Application Form for Phase-I has been started from 27 September 2019. Click here> Application Form.
KLUEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidate should know about the kl university entrance exam 2020 eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates should ensure that they meet every eligibility requirement.
- Firstly, aspirants are expected to have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% of the total score in the group subjects.
- Then, all B. Tech programs’ aspirants were needed to have studied PCM.
- Also, aspirants who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) are the one’s only eligible for B. Tech (Bio-Technology) Programme.
Procedure for KLUEEE 2020 Application Form
Kl University Application Form 2020 Online mode:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KLUEEE 2020 Application Form: KL University Admission Process
- Applications are available online as well as offline. Also, candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,100/- via debit card, credit card or online banking.
- Then, all the aspirants can visit the official website. And fill out the personal as well as academic information to help the successful processing of the application.
- Finally, to view the filled out application you will need to enter your application number as well as the date of birth as your login credentials.
KL University Application Form 2020 Postal mode
- To get a hard copy of the offline application, candidates are required to send a self-addressed envelope. Also, demand draft to be drawn in the favour of the University of Rs. 1100/-.
- Also, after filling out the offline application form, it is expected to be posted to the following address.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
DIT University Admission
Shoolini University Admission
MIT ADT University Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vijayawada – 520 002.
- Also, by paying Rs. 1000/- at the admission office of KL University, applicants can get the offline version of the application form from the university itself.
- And, once the application is complete. Therefore, it is to post to the following address via Speed Post or Indian Post.
The Director, Admissions,
KL University, 29-36-38,
Museum Road, Governorpet,
Vijayawada – 520 002.
How To Apply For KLUEEE 2020-
- Visit the online website of KLUEEE 2020.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
KLUEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
|KLUEEE 2020||Important Dates (Phase-I)
|Issue of Application Form||27 September 2019|
|last date of availability of application form||10 December 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled-in Application||10 December 2019|
|Exam Date||16 – 22 December 2019|
Locations Where KLUEEE 2020 Application Form is Available
Parkview, Flat No. 103, Ground Floor, H. No. 8-2-293, 82/W/103, Women’s Co-operative Housing Society, Road No. 7D, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500045
|Location of Availability of Application Form||Address of the Location||Contact Number|
|KU Campus||Greenfields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District||8632399999|
|Vijayawada Region||29-36-38, Museum Road, Governor Peta, Vijayawada – 520002||9441520519, 9866034520, 9441364365, 9246611779|
|Guntur Region||9502085459, 8885757787, 9290429635|
|Rayalaseema Region||Flat No. – 203, AVR Complex Second Floor, No. – 536, Balaji Colony Opp. SV Music College, Tirupathi||9949366189, 7207773337, 9505574146, 9966773950|
|Vishakhapatnam Region||Flat No. – 404, R.K. Towers, Back Side to B.S.N.L. Office Beside Ramalayam Temple, Dhaba Gardens, Vishakhapatnam||9666637614, 8916588087, 9985657365|
|Telangana Region (Hyderabad)||04023542127, 9966695455, 9494576452, 8520036767, 8790974399|
|Telangana Region (Warangal)||D. No. – 2-7-990, Kanaka Durga Colony, Subbdari, Hanumakonda, Warangal||9014021117|
Admission Offices Outside Andhra Pradesh
|Place of Admission Office||State of Admission Office||Address of Admission Office||Name of Manager of Admission / Contact Number|
|Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||H. No. – H.I.G – 13/1, OSHB Colony, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016||06746077715|
|Bokaro||Jharkhand||H. No. – 2106, Street 10, Sector – 4E, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand – 827004||Mr Devendra Kumar / 9006161900, 9709270212; Mr Yogesh Kumar – 9263458143|
|Cochin||Kerala||# 3 AB, Chandra Tower, Vytilla, Cochin, Kerala||04844000107, 9562673111, 9562673222, 956267366|
|Dhanbad||Jharkhand||L.I.G. 239, Housing Colony, Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 826001||Mr J. Siddharth / 9386930243|
|Kota||Rajasthan||C – 26, Indra Vihar, Shiv Jyothi School Main Road, Kota, Rajasthan – 324005||Mr Vijay Raj / 8764260006|
|Patna||Bihar||103, Sachi Palace, Sahdeo Mahto Marg, Boring Road, Patna – 800001||Mr Alok Kumar Singh / 8873036616|
M. Tech. / M.B.A. / M. Sc. – M. Phil. / B.B.A. / B.B.A. L.L.B. / B. Com. (Hons.) / B.H.M. / B. Sc. (V.C.) / B.A. (I.A.S.) Help Desks
|Employee’s Name||Designation||Location||Contact Number|
|Mr B. Udaykanth||Territory Manager||Krishna / West Godavari / East Godavari / Khammam / Vishakhapatnam||9848478975|
|Mr Y. Hema Sunder||Territory Manager||Guntur / Prakasam / Kurnool||9989592709|
|Mr S. Gopi Krishna||Manager||Krishna / West Godavari / East Godavari / Khammam / Vishakhapatnam||9396481234|
|Mr C. Raghava||Manager||Guntur / Prakasam / Kurnool||9154066517|
|Mr Kiran||Manager||Vellore / Chittoor / Kadapa||9010100636|
Step by Step Procedure to Check Online Tuition Fee Payment
- Firstly, the candidates must click on the “Generate Fee Payment Advice Link”.
- Then, they have to enter their roll number and proceed further.
- Also, Fee Payment is available online through State Bank Collect. So, a candidate has to click on the link.
- The applicants must select Andhra Pradesh as State and Educational Institute as the Type of Institution and go further.
- Then, they need to select KL University as an Educational Institution Name and Tuition Fee as Payment Category.
- Further, the applicants must submit the details asked to fill.
- Then, the type of payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) must be selected.
- After successfully paying the fees, candidates must keep a printout of the receipt safe for any further reference.
Moreover, it is important to make a note of the application number as it is important to access the admit card and future processes.
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to KLUEEE 2020.
Refer link of Important dates is here.
klu application last date, klu entrance exam 2020, klu university admissions, klu phd notification 2020, klu application form 2018 last date, klu application form 2020 last date, kl university phd notification 2018-19, klueee 2018, klu university phd notification 2018 2020, klu application number.