KLUEEE 2020 Application Form for phase – 2 has been released. KLUEEE is an Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by K L Deemed to be University. Further, this University was established by Koneru Lakshmaih Education Foundation at Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh. Also, the Entrance exam is organised in two phases in an academic year, December and April respectively. Candidates qualifying this exam can avail seat in numerous courses offered under the university. KLUEEE 2020 will be held in both Online and Offline mode. The entrance test will be conducted on 13 – 20 April 2020 (For phase – 2).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Applicants can read the entire article for information regarding KLU Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. Moreover, interested candidates can appear for the online or offline test as per their convenience.
KLUEEE 2020 Latest Update
- KLUEEE 2020 Application Form for Phase – 2 has been released on 27 September 2019. Click here>> Application Form.
KLUEEE 2020 Important Dates
Moreover, the detail information about Important Dates of KLUEEE is mentioned below.
|Availability of application form||09 September 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled-in Application||10 December 2019||07 April 2020|
|Issue of Online Admit cards||14 December 2019||10 April 2020|
|Exam Date of KLEEE-2020||16 – 22 December 2019||13 – 20 April 2020|
|Announcement of KLEEE 2020 Results||04 January 2020||23 April 2020|
|Date of Counseling||1st week of May 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Jun 2020|
KLUEEE 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, Application Forms are available on the Official Website from 27 September 2020.
- Also, the deadline to fill the Application Form is 10 December 2019 (for phase -1) & 07 April 2020 (For phase – 2). Moreover, the application form is available in both Online and Offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the Application Fee by visiting the Official Website. Also, they will have to first register for the examination. Then, after the successful Registration, Candidates can then log in using the Application Number and Password and fill up the Application Form as required.
- Further, the application form can also be purchased from University counter and submitted in person at the same counter or one can get it through post attaching a self-addressed envelope by paying Koneru Lakshmiah University Application fee of Rs. 1000/- Cash or DD at the below mention address:
- DD should be drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada:
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KLUEEE 2020: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Syllabus
- Payment for the KLUEEE Entrance Examination can be made in both Online as well as Offline Mode. Moreover, online payment can be done using Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. But, offline payment can be made through Demand Draft.
VIDEO ON HOW TO FILL THE KLUEEE 2020 APPLICATION FORM
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
KLUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Entry or Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Technology Admission
Admission will be offered to the candidates who will be successful in University conducted online and offline admission test KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/all India JEE Main/Advanced and State level Engg entrance exam EAMCET and Meritorious Candidates of Sports/Cultural Activities
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- Firstly, a pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group Subjects.
- Also, candidates/students with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) are eligible for all Engineering programs including Biotechnology
- Further, candidates/students with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for B.Tech in Biotech and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch):
- Moreover, 60% marks in 10+2 and should qualify KLUEEE and NATA.
Eligibility Criteria for Professional Courses B.Com (Hons.)/LLB/BBA:
- Also, 50% in senior secondary (10+2) Board exams.
- And, Must Qualify written test and Interview conducted by KLU.
Eligibility Criteria for courses BA/BOA/BHM/BFA/B.Sc-Vocational:
- Admission will be done through Written Test and Interview.
- Also, 45% of Senior Secondary (10+2) Board exams.
- And, Must Qualify in written test and Interview conducted by KLU.
(Also, Nationalised banks Education Loan are available as per Bank norms, KL University Reserves the right to review any of the norms for admission)
KLUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Also, candidates can see the necessary details regarding TEST/Exam Pattern
|1.||Type of Question||The questions asked in the paper will be objective type.|
|2.||No of questions||There will be 160 questions in the paper.|
|3.||Marking Scheme||The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct response.|
|4.||Negative Marking||There is no Negative marking|
A detailed breakup of the Exam Paper Pattern:
|Subject||Number Of questions||Marks Awarded|
Download KLUEEE Sample Question Paper PDF Here.
KLUEEE Examination Syllabus
The subject wise detailed syllabus is provided here for the aspirants. Students should keep this in mind while preparing for KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. Download official KLUEEE Syllabus PDF Here.
KLUEEE Physics Syllabus
|Chap1- Physics And Measurement
Chap3- Laws Of Motion
Chap4- Work, Energy, and Power
Chap5- Rotational Motion
Chap7- Properties of Solids And Liquids
Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
Chap12- Current Electricity
Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
Chap17- Electronic Devices
Chap18- Communication Systems
KLUEEE Chemistry Syllabus
|Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
KLUEEE Mathematics Syllabus
|Chap1- Sets, Relations and Functions
Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
Chap3- Matrix, and Determinants
Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
Chap6- Sequence and series
Chap7- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
Chap8- Integral Calculus
Chap9- Differential Equation
Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
Chap12- Vector Algebra
Chap13- Statistics and Probability
Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
KLUEEE Zoology Syllabus
Chap2- Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla up to the Level of Classes with Examples
Chap3- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Animal Associations
Chap4- Phylum, Phylum – Arthropoda
Chap5- Man and Biosphere
Chap7- Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive
Chap8- Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
Chap9- Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory
Chap10- Musculoskeletal, and Reproductive Systems
Chap11- Genetics, Organic evolution
Chap12- Applied Zoology
KLUEEE 2020 Admit Card
- Firstly, the Admit card is a compulsory document issued by the Authority to candidates appearing for examination after successful application registration.
- Also, the Admit Card for KLUEEE 2020 for phase – 2 exam will be available from 10 April 2020.
- The Candidates can download the KLUEEE Admit Card by entering their application number and DOB.
- Moreover, Admit Card will contain the details about:
- Email ID
- Enrolment Number
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Slot for Examination (for Computer Based Examination).
Necessary Details about ADMIT CARD of KLUEEE 2020
- Firstly, it is a Non-Transferable Document.
- It must be kept in Good condition when appearing for the examination then only it will be accepted by Invigilator.
- One should keep it safe till last of admission procedure.
- Also, the candidate must assure that information on admit card is accurate and precise.
KLUEEE 2020 Results
KLUEEE 2020 Result has been announced on 04 January 2020. Earlier it was scheduled on 25 December 2019. Candidates can download the KL University mark sheet Online on the official website. The KLU Result 2020 consists of a score of an individual candidate obtained in the different subjects.
How to download the KL University Engineering Entrance Examination Result?
Steps for downloading KLUEEE 2020 results are mentioned below:
Step -1: Visit the official website of KL University 2020 result. i.e, https://www.kluniversity.in/klueeeresult.aspx
Step -2: Select the result downloading mode i.e, either through Application number or Hall ticket.
Step -3: Post filling the Application Number or Hall Ticket Click on submit for submitting the detail.
Step -4: A pdf of KLUEEE 2020 result will appear on the screen download & print it for future reference.
Details of Results:
- The Rank Card will be available soon after the declaration of KLUEEE 2020 Result.
- The candidates appeared in the exam can download the rank card by entering their details.
- Also, the conducting Authority will publish the Merit List of qualified candidates.
- Further qualified candidates will be called to appear in the Counselling.
Click here to download KLUEEE Result 2020.
KLUEEE 2020 Slot Booking
- Candidates will have to select their preferred slot for examination while filling the Application Form itself.
- Furthermore, candidates should be careful while filling the slot. Also, no corrections can be made in this.
KLUEEE Cut Off Marks
- However, cutoff marks mean minimum or least marks necessary to score to appear in the counselling. Generally, it is revealed by the Authority on the website.
- And, the Cut off depends on the factors listed below:
- The difficulty level of examination
- The annual intake of courses
- Marking Trend
- Also, the Total Number of candidates appeared for the particular course
About Koneru Lakshamaiah University (KL Deemed to be University)
- KL University is officially managed by the Koneru Lakshamiah Education Foundation.
- Also, it is a deemed university located at Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Further, there is a total of 11 academic departments and 6 schools in the University emphasising scientific and technological research.
- Moreover, it was established in 1985. Also, the approximate area covered by the university is approximately 100 acres (40 ha).
- Further, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi has recognised the institution.
- Also, NBA (National Board of Accreditation) has accredited it.
- Also, ISO 9001 – 2000 has certified it.
- Moreover, it has received an ‘A’ grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
K L Deemed to be University Address & Website Link:
K L Deemed to be University
Vijayawada – 520 002.
Official Website: www.kluniversity.in
Offered Courses at KL University
- B. Tech. (4 Years)
- B. Arch. (5 Years)
- B.B.A. L.L.B. (5 Years)
- B.F.A. (4 Years)
- B. Sc. – V.C. (3 Years)
- B.B.A. (3 Years)
- B.B.A. + M.B.A. (5 Years)
- B.H.M. (3 Years)
- B. Com. (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance (3 Years)
- B.A. with Integrated I.A.S. Coaching (3 Years)
- B.C.A. in Cloud Technology and Information Security (3 Years)
- B. Pharm. (4 Years)
KLUEEE 2020 Exam Highlights
KLUEEE 2020 exam highlights are mentioned in the table below.
Name of Examination
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Body||KL University Engineering Entrance Examination|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
Online and Offline
Finally, “Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on KLUEEE 2020.”
klu hyderabad kl university, entrance exam 2020.