KIITEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 16 November 2019. Also, the last date to fill the application form online is 17 May 2020. KIITEE is a common entrance exam conducted by the Kalinga University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Clearing this examination with good grades i.e, above cut-off marks is mandatory for candidates to get enrollment in this university. Candidates qualifying this exam can obtain a seat in engineering, law and other numerous UG and PG courses offered under this university.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: KIITEE 2020 Online Application Form has been started. Click here>> Application Form.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form Instruction
The candidates must ensure that they have the following documents ready before starting the online application form.
|1.||A printed copy of this instruction sheet.|
|2.||Xerox copies of Class-10th Mark sheet/Board Certificate.|
|3.||Scanned copy of Class-10th Mark sheet/Board certificate(in .jpg format and size, not more than 1 MB)|
|4.||Scanned copy of Applicants passport size colour photograph only (in .jpg format and size, not more than 50 KB).|
|5.||Scanned copy of applicants signature. (in .jpg format and size, not more than 50 KB).|
KIITEE 2020 Application Form Details
It offers candidates admissions in their offered graduate and undergraduate courses. The application form is available from 16 November 2019 onwards. Candidates must check their eligibility before taking a step towards the application form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KIITEE 2020 Application Form: How to Apply for Kalinga University
- Firstly, KIIT University has released the application forms for KIITEE 2020 through Online mode only on its official website.
- But, No application forms is available in offline mode.
- Moreover, application forms will be available on the official website of KIIT only.
- The aspirants must read all the instructions available in the information brochure released by Kalinga University.
- Further, the candidates can check the application status on the official website after twenty days from dispatch of the application form.
- Finally, after completely filling the application form, the applicants must send it along with the required documents to the address given below.
KIITEE 2020 Exam will be held in Online mode i.e, Computer-based Test (CBT).
KIITEE 2020 Application Form Dates
The Dates are announced by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
|Availability of KITEE 2020 Online form||16 November 2019|
|Last date for filling the Application Form||17 May 2020|
|Exam Date||24 July – 02 August 2020|
Following is the Eligibility criteria
- Age limit
- Aspirants who wish to apply for KIITEE should be born on or after June 1999.
- No aspirant above the age of 20 years will eligible to appear for the examination.
- Educational Qualification
- Aspirants wishing to apply for KIITEE must have marks not less than 60% in their 10+2.
- Aspirants must hold an Indian passport.
- Subjects in the Qualifying exam
- In 10+2/ equivalent the compulsory subjects of the aspirants must be Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
5. Years of passing
- The aspirants must pass the qualifying exam i.e, 10+2/ equivalent in 2019/2020.
- Those appearing for the qualifying examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply for KIITEE 2020.
- The application forms would be available to the aspirants in the 2nd week of December.
- The form would be available on the official site of KIITEE.
- The window to fill the form would be open for 90 days.
- There are no application fees for KIITEE 2020.
How to Apply for KIIT Entrance Exam – Kalinga University?
Step-by-step procedure to fill the Application form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of KIITEE Form.
- There you can also download the application form.
- Then, fill the Online registration for KIITEE by filling all the details required.
- Finally, the submit the application after checking that all the details are correct. But, no changes can be made after submitting the form.
- Also, take a print of the application.
- Further, affix the passport size photo and put your signature on the hard copy.
- Attach the relevant documents post to the KIIT University by speed or registered post to the following address:
The Director, Admissions
Bhubaneshwar – 751024, Odisha, India
KIITEE 2020 Application Form Fee
There is No Application Fee for filling in the application form for KIITEE 2020 for admissions to Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India.
Details required to be mentioned on the KIITEE 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Name of Candidate’s parents.
- Date of Birth.
- Exam centre selection.
Documents to be attached to KIITEE Application Form 2020
- Two Passport size photographs
- Xerox copies of Class-10th Marks Sheet /Board Certificate.
Procedure for Uploading Photograph, Signature and Class 10th mark sheet
The procedure and description of uploading the docs and photo in KIITEE 2020 Application Form is mention here.
- Candidates upload the colour Photograph in .jpg or jpeg format only and size should not more than 50Kb.
- Candidates must upload the Signature in .jpg or jpeg format only and size should not more than 50Kb.
- Upload the Class 10th Marks sheet in .jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 1 MB.
- Hall Ticket or Admit card for KIITEE-2020 will not be sent by post/courier.
- After processing of the Application form, Admit card will be hosted on the website.
- The candidate has to download the Admit card from our website www.kiitee.ac.in.
Stay Tuned and read more Kalinga University Entrance Exam Here.
kiitee syllabus, kiit fee structure, kiitee placement, kiitee application form correction, kiit lateral entry, kiit mba admission 2020, kiitee 2020 exam centres.