LPUNEST 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 30 June 2020 (Extended). LPU NEST 2020 Exam Date has been released. LPU NEST is the National Eligibility and Scholarship Test conducted by the University is a Common Entrance Examination which takes place every year throughout India for admissions into different Engineering and Management courses at Lovely Professional University. LPU is also providing admission on the basis of JEE Mains January session this year. Moreover, this exam also gives the scholarship to those candidates who have secured very good marks in the LPUNEST 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for details regarding the LPU NEST 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
LPU Admission: Latest Update
- LPU NEST 2020 Application form last date has been extended till 30 June 2020. Click here >> LPUNEST Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020 Exam Date has been released by LPU and the exam will be conducted on 15 – 31 May 2020.
LPU 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates regarding LPU Admission are given here:
Regular Counselling Schedule (B.Tech):
|Events||Phase-I (May session)||Phase-II (June session)|
|Online Registration||Till 01 June 2020||From 02 June 2020|
|Last date of Admission||01 June 2020||30 June 2020|
|Slot booking for online exam||Till 03 June 2020||Started (Students can opt for LPU NEST exam slot within 5-15 days from date of filling the application form)|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||Till 07 June 2020||till 30 June 2020|
|Result||Will be announced 4 days after the conduct of the exam||Within 4 days after conduct of exam|
Important Dates for M.Sc. Agriculture Programmes
|Particulars||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Online Registration Starts on||2nd week of September 2019||16 January 2020|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||01 December 2019||27 April 2020 – 03 May 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||15 January 2020*||30 April 2020*|
|Dates of Entrance Examination #||10 – 25 January 2020||07 – 12 May 2020|
|Display of Result||31 January 2020||15 May 2020|
|Seat Preferences||15 – 17 May 2020|
|Allotment Letter||20 May 2020|
|Date of Admission||20 – 25 May 2020|
|Events||Schedule-I (Over)||Schedule-II (Ongoing)|
|Online Registration Starts on||14 September 2019||Ongoing|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||01 December 2019||03 – 25 June 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application for||15 January 2020||20 April 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||10 – 25 January 2020||NA|
|Display of Result||31 January 2020||NA|
|Interview Scheduling/ Slot booking||31 January – 04 February 2020||08 – 20 April 2020|
|Dates of Interview||05 – 10 February 2020||10 – 23 April 2020|
|Result for Interview||14 February 2020||25 April 2020|
|Date of Admission||Till 30 April 2020||25 – 30 April 2020|
Schedule for Ph.D (Autumn Term):
|Particulars||Schedule I||Schedule II|
|Online Registration Starts on||05 February 2020||20 May 2020|
|Slot Booking for Exam||15 April 2020 onwards||25 May 2020 onwards|
|Last date of Registration||19 May 2020||24 June 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Test||22 – 24 May 2020||26 – 28 June 2020|
|Result of LPUNEST (Ph.D.)||02 June 2020||07 July 2020|
|Polling for Interview Slot||02 – 06 June 2020||07 – 12 July 2020|
|Interview schedule||11 – 16 June 2020||18 – 23 July 2020|
|Result of Interview||22 June 2020||01 August 2020|
|Last Date of Admission||10 July 2020||07 August 2020|
General Guidelines for Remotely Proctored Online Exam
According to central and state governments, LPU will conduct the LPUNEST exam using remotely proctored online exam by staying at home. There are following important points that you should know before you appear in the exam: –
The remote proctoring module needs the following system configuration and requirements: –
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LPUNEST 2020: Application Form (Till 30 June), Eligibility, Syllabus
Processor: Core 2 Duo & above Processor
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Speed: 1.5 GHz & above RAM: Minimum 1 GB
Operating System (Windows)- Minimum: Windows 7 Recommended: Windows 10
Operating System (MAC)- Minimum: MAC OS X Recommended: MAC OS
The word or DOC file exam guidelines available here: Download file.
Download the exam guidelines PDF file here.
LPU Application Form 2020
The details regarding the LPU NEST 2020 application forms are given below:
- The application form for Phase-II has been released on 16 January 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form through the official website.
- The last date to submit the application form is 03 May 2020 (Extended).
- Candidates may fill the application form correctly as no correction window is available.
How to Apply for LPU NEST 2020?
Candidates can get the LPU 2020 Application form in the following modes:
- Online mode.
- Offline mode.
Online Application Procedure
- Visit the LPU official website.
- Further, click on the Application Form section.
- After that, they must choose “NEST” and the course in which they are interested in applying for.
- Then candidates may enter all the information asked correctly to register for the test.
- Further, the candidate will receive an email containing the application number on their email ID.
- Using this application number the candidate must return to the homepage’s login section and then they must log in using the application number.
- Then the application form will open after which the candidate will need to enter the other information that is asked henceforth.
- Then, after filling the application form applicants must click on the “Submit” button and select the test centres of preference and proceed towards fee submission.
- Finally, Candidates must pay the application fee and take a printout of the application form for all future references.
Offline Application Procedure
- Firstly, candidates can purchase LPU NEST Kit 2020 from the university campus itself.
- Moreover, they can get it from any other chosen centres of the University, by paying in cash.
- Finally, Candidates can fill-up the form and attach their passport size photographs in the provided field and must send it to the specific address mentioned in the LPU NEST kit 2020.
Download LPU – After 12th Insert Brochure – Phase-IA Here.
LPU Application form Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for LPUNEST 2020 from below table:
|Mode of Application||Application Fee for Girls||Application Fee for Boys|
|Online Application||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Offline Application||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through Debit card, credit card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode: By Cash at university or other prescribed places.
LPU NEST Eligibility Criteria 2020
The details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below:
|Qualifying examination||10+2 (Secondary School Certification Exam) from a recognized State Board / Central Board or any other equivalent examination.|
|For B. Tech (Criteria in Class 12)||60% aggregate + Physics, Maths and English as compulsory subjects
60% aggregate+ Physics, Maths and English as compulsory subjects+ a valid score in LPU NEST 2020/JEE Mains 2020
|Criteria in Class 12 for B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech – BT ( Food Process Engineering)||Physics, English and Maths as compulsory and Biology/Biotechnology|
|MBA||Candidate must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.|
|MSC||Pass with 60% in any bachelors degree|
|MA||Pass with 50% in any bachelors degree|
|M.Tech||Candidates must have minimum 60% marks in B.Tech/B.E|
|MCA||60% marks in BCA/BSc or any graduation with computer science as a subject|
LPU 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the LPU NEST 2020 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of LPU MBA Examination: The examination will be conducted through Online mode only.
- Duration of Examination: The total time provided for the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks of each subject below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Maximum Marks per Subject|
The details regarding the exam pattern for B.Tech courses are given below:
- Mode of LPU B.Tech Examination: The test will be conducted through Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours, 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total of 110 questions will be asked.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Maximum Marks per Subject|
Note: Candidates can opt either PCME subject combination or PCBE subject combination.
LPU 2020 Selection Procedure
The details regarding the LPU NEST selection procedure is given below:
- The selection process in this University is totally merit-based.
- Lovely Professional University will admit their eligible candidates to its Undergraduate Engineering courses based on their scores of LPU NEST 2020 and 10+2 examination aggregate marks.
- Further, the cutoff of LPU NEST 2020 will decide whether a candidate will be able to get admission into Lovely Professional University or not.
- And, University will state its minimum marks criteria after conduction of the entrance examination LPU 2020.
- The cut-off of LPU 2020 will be based upon the performance of all candidates in the NEST.
- And the counselling process of LPU 2020 will be notified by the University in due course of time.
LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the LPU NEST 2020 Admit card is given below:
- Applicants can assess their admit card after booking their slot for the exam.
- Just after the booking slot, applicants can download the LPU NEST admit card 2020.
- The slot booking for B.Tech courses has been started from the 01 December 2019 (subject to vary as per course selection).
- Candidates can download the hall ticket after 48 hours from the slot booking through the official website of the University.
- Hall tickets will not be sent to any candidate individually by the University.
LPU 2020 Result
The details regarding the LPU NEST 2020 result is given below:
- Firstly, the result of LPU NEST 2020 will be declared on 31 January 2020 for schedule-1 and 31 April 2020 for schedule – 2.
- Also, the candidates can view their result online on the University website.
- Further, To view the result students need to enter their application number and DOB.
- Also, the candidates must take a printout of the scorecard for future reference.
- However, candidates must take note that hard copy of the result will not be sent by post/courier at applicants’ address.
- The University will release the counselling schedule after a few days of the declaration of result.
To check your result on their official website Log In here.
LPU admission 2020 Online Counselling and Seat Allotment
The details of online LPU counselling and seat allotment process is given below:
- The University will start Counselling after the declaration of the result.
- Counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- Candidates need to submit the counselling fee.
- Aspirants have to select the courses of their choices and upload the required documents.
- After verification of the documents, the seats will be allotted to the applicants. Candidates can get admission within the prescribed time limits.
Documents Required For Counselling
- Date of Birth Proof (10th certificate, PAN card/Aadhaar card)
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Score Card/ Rank card
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- CE- Mining
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mechatronics – ME
- Automobile -ME
- ME- Agriculture Equipment and Machinery
- Biotechnology (BT)
- BT- Food Processing Engineering
- M.Tech. (Embedded Systems) [Full Time]
- M.Tech. (VLSI Design) [Full Time]
- M.Tech. (Data Science and Analytics) [Full Time]
- M.Tech. (Information Security and Cyber Forensics) [Full Time]
- M.Tech. (Computing Systems and Infrastructure) [Full Time]
LPU Admission Fee:
|Course||Amount (in Rs.)|
|B.Tech||The fee varies from Rs. 45000/- to Rs. 90000/- Per Semester|
|B.Tech (Honours)||Fee varies from Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 100000/- Per Semester|
Note:- The candidates have to deposit the initial payment of Rs. 20000/- (Application Fee: Rs 500/-). Rest under Programme Fee of the first semester) to confirm the seat.
Click here to download the LPU NEST 2020 fee structure course wise.
- Lovely Professional University
- Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1)
- Phagwara, Punjab ( India )-144411
For more information please go to the official website of Lovely Professional University.
Also, stay tuned to Entrancezone for further information on LPU NEST.
Read about JEE MAIN 2020 Details Here.
lpu nest 2020 login, lpu nest 2020 application form last date, lpu nest login, lpu nest result, lpu nest syllabus, lpu admission 2020.