Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of Rajasthan Polytechnic exam are given below:
|Application form starting date||12 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||03 July 2020|
|Publication of Merit list||08 July 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||19 July 2020|
|Seat allotment for Round-1||22 July 2020|
|Seat allotment for Round-2||03 August 2020|
|Submission of fee for Round-2 seat allotment||05 – 09 August 2020|
|Classes Start||21 August 2020|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
The details regarding the Rajasthan Polytechnic application form is given below:
- Rajasthan Polytechnic application form will release in the month of June 2020.
- The application form will be released through online mode only
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- Also, candidates have to Fill two forms – one is the admission form and the other one is the options form.
- And, in the options form, the candidates have to fill the choice of Institution and stream in which they would like to seek admission.
- Finally, candidates must get a printout in the hand of the application form for the further admission process.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details are given below:
- The application fee for the application is Rs. 300/- (Non-Refundable)
- The applying candidates will pay the fee through e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Minimum Age Limit: Candidate must be 15 years of age at the time of admission.
Maximum Age Limit: There is no upper age limit.
Qualifying exam: The candidate must have passed class 10 examination or equivalent from the Recognised Board.
Subjects: Candidate must have passed the above exam with mathematics and science as the subjects.
Minimum marks: A minimum score of 35% in the matriculation is required in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Rajasthan Polytechnic application form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Then, Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill the basic details such as name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email ID & mobile number etc.
- Candidates will receive the login id and password on the email or SMS.
- Then, log in using the login credentials i.e login id and password.
- Fill the asked academic and qualification details in the application form.
- Upload the prescribed documents in the prescribed format and size.
- After filling all the details, the candidate may click on the “Submit” button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- After payment, the confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Merit List
The details regarding the merit list are given below:
Firstly, a few days after the form filling procedure, the concerned authority will announce and post a provisional merit list online in the 3rd week of July 2020.
Then, the selected students have to upload the required documents online.
Further, the Final Merit List will release in the 4th week of July 2020.
So, the Merit List of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 will release on the basis of the score obtained by the candidate in class 10th.
Reservations In Rajasthan Polytechnic
The Reservation policy will be set as per the Government of Rajasthan.
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||21%|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure
Firstly, candidates seeking admission in various Polytechnic institutions of Rajasthan have to attend the Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling. All the necessary details related to the admission process will get uploaded on the website and college site. Further, an amount of Rs. 4000/- is to be paid for the admission. As per the prepared merit list, the Authority will declare the seat allotment result. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choice filled by them and availability of seats in the participating colleges. The seat allotment procedure will be started tentatively from the third week of August 2020. Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the original documents for verification and pay the admission fee. The admissions will be offered only after the verification of documents.
The following documents are necessary while Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission.
Mark Sheet- Class 10th and Class 12th
Passing Certificate- Class 10th and Class 12th
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
For more details, stay tuned with EntranceZone
rajasthan polytechnic exam date 2020 rajasthan polytechnic admission 2019-20 rajasthan polytechnic online form 2019 rajasthan polytechnic admission 2020 rajasthan polytechnic exam date 2019 rajasthan polytechnic form 2019 bter polytechnic exam form date 2020 bter exam form date 2020