RPET 2020 or Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education. It is a state-level entrance exam for admissions to various Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in the Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan. REAP was introduced in the year 2015. The REAP admission will be provided on the basis of an Applicant’s performance in either JEE Main or class 12. RPET 2020 is expected to be conducted in May 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the RPET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 Exam details available here.
RPET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the RPET exam 2020 are given in the table below:
|Commencement of RPET registration and filling option form||Third week of May 2020|
|Last date to deposit the RPET registration fee/advance fee||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Last date to register/filling option form||Last week of June 2020|
|RPET Counselling for out of Rajasthan state candidates||First week of July 2020|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-I)||Second week of July 2020|
|Physical Counselling for PwD, KM||Second week of July 2020|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-II)||Second week of July 2020|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan state candidates||Third week of July 2020|
|Publication of final seat matrix for Rajasthan Domicile candidates||Third week of July 2020|
|1st Counselling list (1st Allotment)||Third week of July 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for 1st counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Option for upward movement starts||Third week of July 2020|
|Option for upward movement ends||Fourth week of July 2020|
|2nd Counselling list (2nd Allotment)||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates for 2nd counselling||Last week of July 2020|
|Last date to deposit original documents in last reported institution||Last week of July 2020|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission||Last week of July 2020|
|Internal sliding option starts||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Internal sliding option||First week of August 2020|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of Result to REAP||First week of August 2020|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||First week of August 2020|
|Starting of registration and filling option form for special/spot round||First week of August 2020|
|Last date to deposit registration fee/advance fee for spot round||Second week of August 2020|
|Last date to register/filling option form for spot round||Second week of August 2020|
|Counselling list (Allotment) for special/spot round||Second week of August 2020|
|Last date of reporting after special/spot round||Second week of August 2020|
RPET 2020 Rajasthan state Government scrapped RPET
- The Minister of Higher Education and Technical Education said that 70% of seats of RPET would be for the Domicile of Rajasthan.
- 50% seats will be filled through Joint Entrance Exam JEE merit.
- Also, the remaining 50% will be on the basis of class 12 merit.
- Apart from this 15% of seats are vacant under Management quota by College Management. While remaining 15% of the seats are for the students of other states to fill.
- Merit list will be based on the percentile formula. The Rajasthan state government adopted this in 2014. Which puts RBSE and CBSE appearing students on one level.
“This decision was in the interest of students who had to write different entrance Test. The students also had to take coaching for the same. From session 2016-17, all the admissions will be done through JEE Main 2020“
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RPET 2020: Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test, Dates, Application Form
Application Form RPET 2020
The details regarding the RPET 2020 application form is given below:
- RPET application form will be released in MAy 2020.
- The RPET Application form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the Application form by visiting the official website.
- Candidates may note that there will be no correction window available.
- It is advised to fill the details as per asked in the application form.
How to Apply for RPET 2020?
The procedure for applying for the RPET 2020 exam are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
DIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
KIIT University Admission 2020
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Fill in all the details required while filling the form.
- Then, Upload the scanned documents i.e recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the amount of RPET application fee.
- Print a copy of the Application form for further use.
RPET Application Fee
The details regarding the RPET 2020 application fee is given below:
- The RPET Application fee is Rs. 700/- for candidates of all categories.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via E-Mitra Kiosk or online using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
RPET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the RPET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be Domicile of Rajasthan.
- General or OBC category candidates must be born on or after 01 Oct 1989 while the those who are from ST/SC category should have born on or after 01 Oct 1984.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination from the Recognised Board with at least 45% aggregate marks and for General category and 40% for Reserved category candidates.
- The candidates appearing for the RPET 2020 should have subjects: Physics, Maths and as optional subjects like Biology, Chemistry, and Computer science in class 12.
RPET 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the RPET 2020 exam pattern is given below:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration: 03 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, mathematics and an optional subject.
- Total Questions: 140 questions.
- Language: English and Hindi language.
- Marking scheme:
- For the correct answer: +01 marks.
- For Incorrect answer: There is no negative marking.
- No separate Entrance Examination is conducted for REAP.
- Admissions are done on the basis of class 12 and JEE Main scores.
- Candidates may refer the JEE Main exam pattern for the details regarding RPET exam pattern.
RPET Reservation Criteria
Reservation for the students belonging to different categories is stated below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Non-creamy layer OBC||21%|
|Non-creamy layer SBC||5%|
|TSP||45% of prescribed 12% of ST quota, in all institutions where ST reservation is available|
|Physically Handicapped (PWD)||3%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||5% of total intake capacity over and above the sanctioned strength in each of the institutions|
|Code||Category of Defence Person|
|EXS1||Killed in action|
|EXS2||Disabled in action and boarded out from service/Died while in service with death attributable to military service/Disabled in service and boarded out|
|EXS3||Gallantry Award Winners|
|Note: 50% of seats under this category are reserved for Female candidates.|
REAP 2020 Merit List
The details regarding the RPET merit list is given below:
- The Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan will release the separate merit list of JEE Main 2020 and Qualifying Exam (10+2) for REAP 2020.
- The REAP 2020 Merit list will be available to the candidates through online mode.
- For checking Merit list candidates can log in to their application form by entering their Login-id, Password and Date of birth.
- The merit list of REAP 2020 will vary for the different categories.
RPET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the RPET counselling is given below:
- Candidates must register to participate in the REAP 2020 counselling process.
- The counselling of REAP will be conducted separately for Rajasthan candidates and Outside Rajasthan candidates.
- The candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan will have an advantage of up-gradation movement, where they can upgrade their allotted seat.
- The up-gradation will be done on the basis of options entered by the candidates and seats available at that particular point.
RPET 2020 Seat Allotment
- Candidates can check their seat allotment of REAP 2020 by logging into the Application form portal by entering their login details.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat will be able to download their seat allotment letter which mandatory has to be presented at the time of counselling of REAP 2020.
- Candidate must also bring all the necessary original documents for the document verification process without which the seat will not be allotted.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Candidates will have to produce these self-attested documents in original while reporting at the allotted Institution for Admission.
- The total fee deposited at the Institute
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- JEE Main 2020 scorecard
- 10th class Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Reserve category certificate
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format
- PwD certificate
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Domicile Certificate
- NATA scorecard
The details regarding the RPET 2020 exam are given below:
- The meeting followed by the decision to scrap “RPET” and to replace it with REAP a better system started just after Bharatiya Janata Party came into power.
- Minister had said that the RPET was becoming irrelevant as the number of candidates appeared in Entrance Exam was very less and decreasing every year; Source TOI
- Rajasthan States have 154 engineering colleges affiliated to RTU KOTA (Rajasthan Technical University) with a total intake of 60,000 seats in various Engineering Courses.
- The Number of students appeared in RPET reduced from 79.84% in 2009 to a very small percentage of 17.36% in 2014.
RPET Participating Colleges
The RPET college list is given below:
|S.NO||NAME OF THE COLLEGES|
|1.||Government Engineering College, Ajmer|
|2.||Government Engineering College, Banswara|
|3.||Government Engineering College, Bikaner|
|4.||Government Engineering College, Bharatpur|
|5.||M.B.M Engineering College, Jodhpur|
RPET 2020 Entrance Highlights
The overview of RPET 2020 exam is given below:
Name of Examination
|Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||The Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering and Architecture|
- Rajasthan Technical University,
- Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010
- Controller of Examination(Secy.): 0744-2473861
- Controller of Examination(Conduct): 0744-2473931
- Dean(Academic): 0744-2473015
- Recruitment Cell: 0744-2473062 Registrar,
- RTU: 0744-2473003
The students can visit the official website to procure more information and the link to the site is: www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
Where can i find the RPET application form?
Candidates can find the RPET application form on the official website.
In which mode can i fill the RPET application form?
Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
Students Interested in Admission in Rajasthan Engineering Colleges Please Follow “REAP 2020” at Entrance zone for current updates.
Rpet official website: www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
rpet college list ,rpet 2019 official website ,rpet form 2020 ,rpet 2019 application form, ptet 2020 ,reap 2020, rpet exam 2019.