GUJCET 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 19 February 2020. GUJCET Application Form has been released by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or (GSEB) for various course B.E, B.Tech. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once in a year to offer admission in various colleges and university across Gujarat. Candidates can read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the GUJCET 2020 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GUJCET 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 19 February 2020 (Extended). Click here>> Application Form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GUJCET 2020 Application Form Date
GUJCET 2020 application dates are available on the official website. Candidates can check the complete dates mentioned below:
|GUJCET 2020 Application Release||21 January 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Last date to apply||19 February 2020 (Extended)
|Exam Date||31 March 2020|
Check the updated dates on the official website www.gseb.org
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the GUJSET 2020 Application form is given below:
- The GUJCET Application form has been made available from 21 January 2020.
- The candidates can fill the application form at the official website.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the exam will have to fill the application form before the last date.
- The Candidates should read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the GUJCET 2020 Application Form.
- Candidates will have to upload a recent passport size photograph and their signature in the prescribed format only while filling the form.
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
The vital information regarding the application fee is mentioned below:
- The fee for application form is Rs. 300/-.
- The fee can be paid through SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay“SBI Branch Payment” Option in any SBI Branch of the Country.
- The candidate will have to log in using the credentials provided during registration to pay the application fee.
- The candidate may note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to fill the Application Form of GUJCET 2020?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “click here for new registration”.
- Enter the basic details like candidate name, Parents name, gender, Mobile no., email id.
- After entering the details, click on the “register” button.
- The login id and password will be generated.
- After getting the credentials, visit the official website again.
- Candidate has to enter the mobile number and password.
- then click on the login button.
- Then the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- The fee can be paid through online mode via net banking, credit card or debit card.
Filling the Details
- After successful payment of the application fee, fill the asked details.
- Candidates will have to fill details like Qualification, personal, academic details etc.
- After filling the details, the candidate will have to upload the documents.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only while filling the form.
- Photo of applicants should be in a white and light background. Also, the face should occupy 50% of the area in the photograph with the full-face view directly.
The documents to be uploaded are mentioned below with their prescribed format and specifications.
|Recent passport size photo||JPG/JPEG||(5kb to 50 Kb)||(120 Px X 120 Px)|
Submission of the Application Form
- After Uploading the documents, submit the application form.
- candidate can take a print out for future reference.
- Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 exams outside the state of Gujarat will have to submit the form along with the documents to given address below.
List of Document to be submitted along GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheet Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
Important points of GUJCET Application Form
- Candidate should be a resident of Gujarat. Further, those living outside of the state but still are a resident of the state may also apply.
- The candidates must fill all the required details on the application form
- Email id and mobile number and contact details must be provided. And All information provided by applicants is valid.
- Before filling the application form candidates must read the instruction carefully. It is mandatory to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
Note: – Exact Date of GUJCET Exam and Result is updated on the Result Page.
GUJCET 2020 Reservation of Seats
- Applicants who belong to the special categories will be able to apply for the reserved seats.
- Under every category, there is a particular percentage of seats reserved for the candidates.
|S.No||Categories under GUJCET 2020||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||7%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|3.||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including widows and orphan of any caste||27%|
|4.||Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
|5.||Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|6.||Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
If the candidates fulfil the requirements then only they will be eligible for the reserved seats.
|Admission Committee for Professional Course
Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380015.
gujcet 2020 registration date, gujcet application form, gujcet 2020 exam date, gujcet exam form date 2020, gujcet 2020 registration last date, gujcet form filling date 2020, www.gujcet.org 2019.