GUJCET 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2020 by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or (GSEB) for various course B.E, B.Tech. It is a state-level entrance exam, it will allow the candidates to get admission in various colleges and university across Gujarat.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
The candidates must pay the application fee by a DD (Demand Draft). Candidates will have to upload a recent passport size photograph and their signature along with the application form. The last date for submission of online application form will be 08 February 2020. Before filling the application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form Date
An official schedule for GUJCET 2020 is provided here for the reference to the candidates. Moreover, official dates have been announced. Check the complete dates below:
|GUJCET 2020 Notification Release||24 January 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Application Release||25 January 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Last date to apply||16 February 2020|
|Exam Date||26 April 2020
Check the updated dates on the official website www.gseb.org
Mode of Payment for Application Fee
- The fee for application form is only Rs.300/-.
- The fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or it can be done using SBI e-challan.
- Finally, the applicant will have to use this User Id to log in and fill the application form.
Procedure to fill the GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Firstly, the Application form of GUJCET has been made available from 25 January 2020. The link to be available of application form in this article as soon as it is officially released. Also, the admission committee for a professional course will be responsible for the conduct admission process. The applicants who wish to join their education in Gujarat will have to fill the application form before the last date of the application form. The Candidates should read the instruction carefully before filling the GUJCET 2020 Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for filling Application Form GUJCET 2020
- Firstly, candidates must read the instruction carefully given on the Application Form before filling the form.
- Then, the applicants will have to fill the application form with the required information. Also, incomplete or incorrect application forms will be rejected by the admission committee.
- Then, the applicant must upload a recent passport size photo and their signature while applying application form. Scanned copy of the document is mandatory, it should be in .JPG/.JPEG format only.
- Size of attachment is allow between 5kB to 50KB, dimension 120px X 120px.
- Photo of applicants should be in a white and light background. Also, the face should occupy 50% of the area in the photograph with the full-face view directly.
Submission of Application Form GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
After submission of application form candidate can take a print out for future reference. Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 exams outside the state of Gujarat will have to submit the form along with the documents to given address below.
Admission Committee for Professional Course
Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380015.
List of Document to be submitted along GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheet Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
Important points of gujcet.gseb.org Application Form
- Candidate should be a resident of Gujarat. Further, those living outside of the state but still are a resident of the state may also apply.
- The candidates must fill all the required details on the application form
- Email id and mobile number and contact details must be provided. And All information provided by applicants is valid.
- Before filling the application form candidates must read the instruction carefully. It is mandatory to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
Note: – Exact Date of GUJCET Exam and Result is updated on the Result Page.
GUJCET 2020 Reservation of Seats
Applicants who belong to the special categories will be able to apply for the reserved seats. Under every category, there is a particular percentage of seats reserved for the candidates. If the candidates fulfil the requirements then they will be eligible for these seats.
|S.No||Categories under GUJCET 2020||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||7%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|3.||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including widows and orphan of any caste||27%|
|4.||Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|5.||Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|6.||Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
gujcet 2019 syllabus, gujcet registration 2019, gujcet 2019 news, gujcet 2019 application form last date, gujcet.gseb.org application form 2019, gujcet 2019 registration date, gujcet form filling date 2019, gujcet 2019 registration last date.