GUJCET 2021 Application Form will be soon released by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or (GSEB) for various course B.E, B.Tech. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once in a year to offer admission in various colleges and university across Gujarat. Candidates can read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the GUJCET 2021 Application form.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Date
GUJCET 2021 application dates are available on the official website. Candidates can check the complete dates mentioned below:
|Application Release||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the GUJSET 2021 Application form is given below:
- The GUJCET Application form has will be available tentatively in the month of July 2021..
- The candidates can fill the application form at the official website.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the exam will have to fill the application form before the last date.
- The Candidates should read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the registration form.
- Candidates will have to upload a recent passport size photograph and their signature in the prescribed format only while filling the form.
GUJCET 2021 Application Fee
The vital information regarding the application fee is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GUJCET 2021 Application Form: Gujarat CET Online Application
- The fee for application form is Rs. 300/-.
- The fee can be paid through SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay“SBI Branch Payment” Option in any SBI Branch of the Country.
- The candidate will have to log in using the credentials provided during registration to pay the application fee.
- The candidate may note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to fill the Application Form of GUJCET 2021?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “click here for new registration”.
- Enter the basic details like candidate name, Parents name, gender, Mobile no., email id.
- After entering the details, click on the “register” button.
- The login id and password will be generated.
- After getting the credentials, visit the official website again.
- Candidate has to enter the mobile number and password.
- then click on the login button.
- Then the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- The fee can be paid through online mode via net banking, credit card or debit card.
Filling the Details
- After successful payment of the application fee, fill the asked details.
- Candidates will have to fill details like Qualification, personal, academic details etc.
- After filling the details, the candidate will have to upload the documents.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only while filling the form.
- Photo of applicants should be in a white and light background. Also, the face should occupy 50% of the area in the photograph with the full-face view directly.
The documents to be uploaded are mentioned below with their prescribed format and specifications.
|Recent passport size photo||JPG/JPEG||(5kb to 50 Kb)||(120 Px X 120 Px)|
Submission of the Application Form
- After Uploading the documents, submit the application form.
- candidate can take a print out for future reference.
- Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 exams outside the state of Gujarat will have to submit the form along with the documents to given address below.
List of Document to be submitted along GUJCET 2021 Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheet Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate
- Category Certificate
Important points of GUJCET Application Form
- Candidate should be a resident of Gujarat. Further, those living outside of the state but still are a resident of the state may also apply.
- The candidates must fill all the required details on the application form
- Email id and mobile number and contact details must be provided. And All information provided by applicants is valid.
- Before filling the application form candidates must read the instruction carefully. It is mandatory to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
gujcet 2020 registration date, gujcet application form, gujcet 2020 exam date, gujcet exam form date 2020, gujcet 2020 registration last date, gujcet form filling date 2020, www.gujcet.org 2019.