GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). GUJCET or Gujarat Common Entrance Test for admission in Medicine, Paramedicine, or Engineering. And, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board conduct it every year.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
On the basis of the marks obtained in the exam. Finally, Students get the call for counselling and further admission in the colleges of Gujarat. However, like every exam, there are some conditions laid down by the Education Board, which a candidate needs to fulfil to appear for this examination.
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the following criteria before applying in order to be eligible for appearing in this exam-
- Minimum age is 17 years or above.
- Must be a citizen of India and have Gujarat domicile.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board like Gujarat Board, CBSE or equivalent.
- Yet, General category candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in class 12th.
- Also, 45 % marks for reserved categories of students.
- Candidates interested in pursuing Engineering must have appeared in JEE Mains and studied Physics Chemistry, and Maths (PCM) in class 12th
- Candidates interested in Pursuing Medicine (MBBS, BDS, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Optometry, Ayurveda etc.) must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in class 12th
- Please provide only the correct details. Proving wrong or misleading information to the Education Board will disqualify a candidate.
GUJARAT CET exam conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission to various science courses such as MBBS, BDS Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Engineering, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and Pharmacy.
Also, well known as (CET) Common Entrance Test. While last year 60,000 candidates appeared for this exam.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Date
|The issue of application form||25 March 2020|
|Last date to apply||08 February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 2020|
|Exam date||23 April 2020 (10: 00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||May/June 2020|
|Counselling date||June 2020|
Read More about Gujarat Common Entrance Test
|Exam Pattern||GUJCET Details|
The official website of GSEB: http://www.gseb.org/
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2020.”
gujcet 2019 syllabus, gujcet 2019 for engineering.