GAT 2019 Rank Predictor is based on GITAM GAT B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. GITAM Admission Test (GAT 2019) is an online test conducted for admission in Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses of Engineering & Pharmacy. GITAM University campuses are located in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore cities. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is a Deemed University under UGC act 1956.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The cut-off of GITAM GAT 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in GITAM admission test (GAT PGT). Only the candidates who will secure the GITAM GAT cut-off marks will be eligible for the admission to around 10 undergraduate engineering courses offered by 3 campuses of GITAM University. It must be noted by the candidates that GITAM University does not publish the cut-off of GITAM GAT. If it will be published, it will be provided on this page. The GITAM GAT 2019 cut-off will be determined while preparing the rank list. The cut-off of GITAM GAT 2019 will be prepared by considering the various factors like the number of candidates, the number of vacant seats, difficulty level of the question paper etc.
Get your GITAM Admission Test Rank here.
GITAM GAT 2019 Ranks Depends on the Following Criteria
The Cut-off of Gitam GAT 2019 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the GITAM UNIVERSITY exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- No. Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
- Check your GITAM GAT score here.
How to Use GITAM GAT 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
GITAM GAT 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Go to GITAM GAT 2019 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.