Sikkim CET 2020 is organised by Directorate of Technical Education Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim. The Authority concerned organised admission via using two gateways i.e CET and Non-CET. This Common entrance test for assignment of Allied Courses of V.Sc. And A.H., B.Sc. Engineering Courses of B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Tech Lateral Entry and other Non-CET state quota seats for 2020 scholastic year. Candidates may read the whole article for complete information regarding the Sikkim common Entrance Test (Sikkim CET) 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 Application Form for January session has been started from 08 February 2020. Click here> Application Form.
Sikkim Common Entrance Test 2020 Dates
These tentative dates have been provided for reference to the aspirants. We will update the dates as soon as the University declares official dates.
|Registration starts from||April 2020|
|Last date to Register||April 2020|
|Date of Sikkim CET 2020||May 2020|
|Test in different slots of Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||May 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
The dates will be updated as soon as the notification releases by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Sikkim CET 2020: Admission Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
Sikkim CET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Sikkim CET Application form are given below:
- The Sikkim CET application form will release in April 2020.
- Sikkim Common Entrance Test Application Form will be available in both the online and offline mode.
- The candidates can get the Application form from the official website or can procure it from Sikkim CET centres.
- And for Non-CET and lateral entry application form will be available on May 2020.
- Candidates should upload their photograph within specific dimensions.
- Any student should not furnish any wrong information or else it may liable to face rejection by the Authority concerned.
How to Apply for Sikkim CET 2020?
Candidates can apply for the Sikkim CET exam through the following steps:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
- Firstly, aspiring candidates should visit the official website portal to fill the application form.
- Click on Apply link given on the website.
- Then, enter the details such as name, email, mobile number etc.
- Candidates will then have to fill all the academic and qualification details.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- At last, submit the Sikkim CET application form.
- Then, print out of the online application form will have to submit personally by the aspiring candidates.
- Also, the students have to send the form via making DD by paying a specific amount.
Sikkim CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Sikkim CET eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Sikkim state.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a Recognised school or Institution with 50% (40% Reserved Category) Aggregate.
- Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Elective subjects in 10+2.
- Candidates who will appear in 10+2 examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply for CET 2020.
Sikkim CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the Sikkim CET exam pattern is given below:
- Total no. of subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Total no. of questions: 180 (60 in each).
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type Of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Sikkim CET 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the Sikkim CET syllabus is given below:
- Sikkim CET syllabus contains the topics that have been studied by the candidate.
- The syllabus for Sikkim CET 2020 Engineering and Architecture exam will consist of topics from Class 12.
- The subject wise important topics are given below:
Sikkim CET Physics Syllabus:
- Current & Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices.
Sikkim CET Chemistry Syllabus:
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p -Block Elements
- d -and f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Sikkim CET Mathematics Syllabus:
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three -Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Sikkim CET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The details regarding the Sikkim CET 2020 Admit card is given below:
- Admit card will be released on the official website of the University by the conducting Authority.
- The candidate must carry the admit card along with themselves to the examination centre.
- Students not having the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The Hall ticket will carry all the important details such as Name, Roll no., Venue, Time, Date of examination.
- Admit card issued should be kept safe for future reference i.e in the Admission and Counselling process.
Sikkim Cet Result 2020
The details regarding the Sikkim CET 2020 result is given below:
- The result of Sikkim CET-2020 will be released in June 2020.
- Sikkim CET result will release in online mode.
- Applicants can check there result on the official website of the Sikkim CET.
- They have to submit login credentials (User ID & Password) to download their result.
Sikkim Engineering Entrance Exam Highlights
The overview of Sikkim CET exam is given in the table below:
Name of Examination
|Sikkim Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim.|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Link to get more information and to apply for Sikkim CET 2020: www.sikkim.gov.in.
Sikkim HRDD (Human Resource Development Department) Scholarship- For scholarship, the section refers to the official sites for more details and enquiry or visit the campus, if required on the below-given address:
- Human Resource Development Department
- Tashiling Secretariat
- Gangtok, East Sikkim.
- Fax: 03592-202218.
no cet courses, non cet 2019, cet and non cet means, Sikkim neet merit list 2019, cet Sikkim 2019, non-cet sikkim 2018, non cet form sikkim 2018, www.sikkim.gov.in scholarship, sikkim cet application form 2018, www.sikkim.gov.in login.