Sikkim CET 2020 is organised by Directorate of Technical Education Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim. The Authority concerned organised admission via using two gateways i.e CET and Non-CET. This Common entrance test for assignment of Allied Courses of V.Sc. And A.H., B.Sc. Engineering Courses of B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Tech Lateral Entry and other Non-CET state quota seats for 2020 scholastic year. In this article, we are providing information about Sikkim common Entrance Test (Sikkim CET) 2020.
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 Application Form for January session has been started from February 2020. Click here> Application Form.
Sikkim Common Entrance Test 2020 Dates
These tentative dates have been provided for reference to the aspirants. We will update the dates as soon as the University declares official dates.
|Registration starts from||April 2020|
|Last date to Register||April 2020|
|Date of Sikkim CET 2020||May 2020|
|Test in different slots of Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||May 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
Sikkim CET 2020 Availability of Application Form
Sikkim Common Entrance Test Application Form will be available in both the online and offline mode. The candidates can get the Application form from the official website or can procure it from Sikkim CET centres. The candidates will have to acquire the application form in April 2020(tentatively). And for Non-CET and lateral entry application form will be available on May 2020.
The steps to fill the online application form is given below.
- Firstly, aspiring candidates should visit the official website portal to fill the application form. Link for the same is also furnished in this article too.
- Then, print out of the online application form will have to submit personally by the aspiring candidates.
- Also, the students have to send the form via making DD by paying a specific amount.
- Further, candidates should upload their photograph within specific dimensions.
- One should be ready with these documents- class 10 & 12 Mark sheets, Birth certificate, Valid community certificate and Aadhar information.
- Any student should not furnish any wrong information or else it may liable to face rejection by the Authority concerned.
- The candidates will get the admit card on the day of CET 2020.
- Admit card issued should be kept safe for future reference i.e in the Admission and Counselling process.
Sikkim CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Sikkim state.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a Recognised school or Institution with 50% (40% Reserved Category) Aggregate.
- Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Elective subjects in 10+2.
- Candidates who will appear in 10+2 examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply for CET 2020.
Sikkim CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Total no. of subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Total no. of questions: 180 (60 in each).
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type Of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Sikkim CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Sikkim CET 2020 Engineering and Architecture exam will consist of topics from Class 12.
- Current & Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p -Block Elements
- d -and f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three -Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Sikkim CET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Admit card will be released on the official website of the University by the conducting Authority.
- The candidate must carry the admit card along with themselves to the examination centre.
- Students not having the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The Hall ticket will carry all the important details such as Name, Roll no., Venue, Time, Date of examination.
Sikkim Cet Result – 2020
The result of Sikkim CET-2020 will be released in June 2020. Applicants can check there result on the official website of the Sikkim CET. They have to submit login credentials (User ID & Password) to download their result.
Sikkim Engineering Entrance Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|Sikkim Common Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim.|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Link to get more information and to apply for Sikkim CET 2020: www.sikkim.gov.in.
Sikkim HRDD (Human Resource Development Department) Scholarship- For scholarship, the section refers to the official sites for more details and enquiry or visit the campus, if required on the below-given address:
Human Resource Development Department
Gangtok, East Sikkim.
no cet courses, non cet 2019, cet and non cet means, Sikkim neet merit list 2019, cet Sikkim 2019, non-cet sikkim 2018, non cet form sikkim 2018, www.sikkim.gov.in scholarship, sikkim cet application form 2018, www.sikkim.gov.in login.