IMU CET 2020 Application form will release on 01 April 2020. IMU CET 2020 or Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test 2020 is an Online common entrance test managed by Indian Maritime University. Also, IMU CET should be cleared to get admission into various Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in the field of Marine Engineering. Further, these programs are offered by IMU and its affiliated institution. Moreover, the exam will be conducted in June 2020. Read the article given below for complete details on IMU CET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IMU CET Exam Dates
Candidates, those applying for the IMU CET 2020 entrance exam can check here all the important dates regarding the exam. Here, we are providing important dates. Please keep in mind that these dates are not official yet.
|Date of commencement of Online Application||01 April 2020|
|Last Date of Basic Registration and Online Payment of Application Fee||07 May 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application Form||08 May 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||15 May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||01 June 2020|
|Result Publication Date||06 June 2020|
|Online Counselling Starts||10 June 2020|
|Last date for Registering for Online Counselling for all UG [except BBA] & PG||20 June 2020|
|Publication of First List of Selected Candidates||25 June 2020|
|Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for
candidates selected in First List
|29 June 2020|
|Publication Of Second List Of Selected Candidates||02 July 2020|
|Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for candidates selected in the Second List||06 July 2020|
|Publication of the Third List of selected candidates (if necessary)||09 July 2020|
|Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for candidates selected in the Third List||12 July 2020|
|Certificate Verification at the campus allotted||26 July 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes||01 August 2020|
IMU CET 2020 Application Form
For the complete guideline of filling the application form, candidates can check the procedure given below:
- Firstly, Candidates must fill the IMU CET application form through Online mode from the website.
- Also, the application form will be available from the 01 April 2020 until the 08 May 2020.
- Then, aspirants have to upload their scanned photograph, signature, 10th Mark sheet photocopy & category certificate (SC/ST).
- Further, Students should download and print the filled-in application in a standard format.
- Finally, automated emails/SMS are sent confirming the submission of application.
- Firstly, candidates can make payments via online or offline mode.
- Also, they can submit the fee through net banking/credit card or bank challan.
- Further, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general candidate & Rs. 700/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe aspirants.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IMU CET 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
For IMU-CET 2020, candidates have to check their eligibility first and then proceed to further process.
- Age Limit: The minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 25 years on or before 01 August 2020.
- Relaxation: 5 years for reserved category candidates.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply for this exam.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2/ equivalent examination or B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or college recognised by AICTE)
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass 10+2/ equivalent examination with PCM or B.Sc in PCM, Electronics with Physics as individual subject in one of the years.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent examination) or not less than 50% marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2/ equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass 10+2/ equivalent examination with PCM & English Subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to clear 10+2/ equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates have to qualify 10+2/ equivalent examination with PCM & English Subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to score at least 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to pass Diploma in Engineering.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to obtain at least 50% marks. Score 50% marks in English Subjects in 10th/12th/ UG Degree.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to clear their Graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% aggregated marks.
NOTE: There will be a 5% relaxation in eligibility marks for SC/ST category.
- Firstly, having a passport is a must.
- But, if candidates want to apply for the marine course, they have to show their medical fitness certificate by Doctors approved by Director General of Shipping.
- Appearing candidates can also apply but they have to qualify their examination on or before 31st May 2020.
Candidates, those seek admission to the marine course (DG shipping approved courses) have to produce a medical fitness certificate which is approved by the Director-General of Shipping. Aspirants with Disability (DA), they are not eligible for admission to the marine programme. Aspirants have to physically fit & meet the medical necessities as specified by DGS guidelines.
Candidates must have good binocular vision. Their vision should be normal i.e. 6/6 in each eye separately. candidates joining B. Tech degree course, their vision should be unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the better eye and 0.33 (6/18) in the other eye. Those applying for DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) & B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course, their vision should be unaided 1.0 (6/6) int he better eye and 0.67 (6/9) in the other eye.
IMU CET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode.
- Type of Questions: The question will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- No. of Questions: Total 200 Questions.
- Time of Duration: The total time duration of the whole exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
- Firstly, Candidates should concentrate on the exam pattern and syllabus of the CET according to the opt course.
- Also, Aspirants can practice basic Mathematics, GK and English to prepare for the examination.
- Prepare whole IMU CET syllabus with deep study and try to cover all important topics before one month the exam.
- It is very important to make a timetable for study so, make a proper schedule and follow it regularly.
New IMU CET 2020 Syllabus
The IMU CET 2020 syllabus is different for UG & PG programs. Candidates, check the syllabus for UG & PG courses:
For UG Programmes:
The syllabus of UG course will be comprised of physics, chemistry, Mathematics, English, Aptitude Test & General Knowledge. The syllabus is based on plus 2 levels (CBSE, ISE & State Boards).
For PG Programmes:
The syllabus of the PG course consists of MBA & M.Tech syllabus:
For MBA: The syllabus of an MBA program is as follows: Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
For M.Tech: The syllabus for the M.Tech course is as follows: Mathematics General, Engineering, General Knowledge, English and Aptitude.
Below, we are providing reservation of seats according to the category:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
|Differently Abled (DA)||3%|
IMU CET 2020 Results
IMU CET Exam result has been released on 06 June 2020. Then, candidates will check their results through online mode from our website. The authority will also send automated email/SMS regarding the publication of the result.
Moreover, visit here for more details.
The JEE Main 2020 is also a gateway for maritime engineering courses at top engineering colleges. Apply for JEE Main Application Form online now as it started last week. Furthermore, now JEE Main application is closed and the admit card will be released soon.
imu cet 2020 feb batch, imu cet exam date 2019, imu cet exam date december 2019, imu cet january 2020, imu cet exam date 2020, feb batch imu cet syllabus, imu cet 2019, imu cet 2019 application form date.