The Neotia University Admission 2021 has commenced. At present, the university is offering B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech, BA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc and BBA courses in various disciplines at the UG and PG level. NITMAS offers long-established conventional courses for the students of West Bengal and TNU has the main aim to reach out to a much larger audience by offering highly advanced and futuristic courses in the different field of Technology, Maritime Studies as well as in other general areas of education.
The Neotia University is one of those very few higher education institutes (in India) that has implemented the Choice Based Credit System or CBCS, which helps the students to develop both professional excellence and personal satisfaction by enriching and prospering both left and right sides of their brain. Both TNU, as well as NITMAS, are very diligent to their pursuit of excellence & their aim to attain holistic development of their students through fostering an inspirational academic environment thus ensuring that the education which is provided is contemporary as well as experiential through the partnership with industries & other academic institutes.
The Neotia University Admission 2021 Status
The Neotia University Engineering Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check hereunder; The Neotia University Engg admission 2021 details:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Marine Engineering||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least 60% marks. 50% in English at the Class-10 or Class-12 final examination. Medical Test as approved by the D-G Shipping, Government of India||Performance in the TNU Entrance Test conducted by the university. Students must note that they have to qualify both Test 1 and Test 2 of the Entrance OR WBJEE/ JEE Main score|
|Robotics Engineering||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Computer Science with 60% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||Mechatronics|
|B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)||Renewable Energy|
|B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)||Cyber Security|
|AI and ML|
|B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated)||All of the above disciplines||10+2 in the relevant subject group with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma or B.Sc in the cognate discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate||Rank in JELET followed by counselling|
|M.Tech||CSE with Data Analytics||BE/ B.Tech in the cognate stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate||Merit in BE/ B.Tech and Interview|
|CSE with Cyber Security|
The Neotia University Course Overview:
- Robotic Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile Manufacturing)
- Computer Science Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Computer Science Engineering (Data Analytics)
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Applied Psychology
- Maritime Studies
TNU Aptitude Test
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about The Neotia University Sarisa, TNU,West Bengal Private University
Aptitude Test is mandatory for every aspirant of undergraduate course such as B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.A/ BBA, Integrated BBA LLB(Hons.), Integrated B.A with LLB (Hons.). It assesses aptitude, tenacity, creativity, logical and analytical abilities, and communication skills. 1-hour duration.
How to Apply for The Neotia University Engineering Admission 2021?
The admission process includes a 2 levelled online entrance examination.
- The students will have to register at the official website of TNU by paying Rs. 100 registration fees.
- The online entrance test can be taken by the student at a location that is convenient for him/her from the choices that will be available.
- The 1st level of the test is mandatory for everyone. This test assesses the logical & analytical abilities, aptitude, creativity, tenacity and communication skills and is of 2 hours duration.
- Students passing this level of the test are capable of joining any BTech or BSc programs and will have to then continue to the second level of the test. This test evaluates a student’s
- knowledge of mathematics and physics with questions from 10th to the 12th class syllabus and is of 1-hour duration.
- Applicants passing the second level of this entrance test will then be informed of their result.
Documents Required at the time of Application
- Mark sheet of class X & XII
- Admit Card of Class X & XII
- Identity Proof (Aadhar / Voter ID card)
- Character Certificate from School
- School Leaving/Migration/Transfer Certificate in Original
- Income Certificate of Parents (If family income from all the sources is below INR 2.5 lakhs per annum)
- The receipt of the Seat Booked, if done before
- 6 colored passport size photographs with white background
The Neotia University Admission 2021 Scholarship
TNU has one of the sole aims to facilitate good access to higher education to the desirous & deserving students irrespective of the financial situation. So the University offers various means-cum-merit based scholarships to all these qualifying students and also provides education loans if required. The scholarships will be awarded toward the tuition fees only. All other kinds of expenses will have to be borne by students by themselves. It must also be noted that any student already getting a scholarship from some other source won’t be eligible for any scholarship from TNU.
Conditions for the continuation of the Scholarship:
- The performance of the scholars every semester. (Must be 6.5 CGPA or above on every semester exam without any backlog).
- Scholars should not be found indulging in interdisciplinary activities.
- Scholars must clear all their other dues of the University within due dates.
The Neotia University Engineering Admission 2021 Important Links
The Neotia University Engineering Admission 2021 Highlights
|University Name||Neotia University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||TNU Entrance Test/ WBJEE/ JEE Main: B.Tech/ B.Tech-M.Tech|
|Entrance Test: UG Courses|
|B.Tech (Lateral): JELET|
|MA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech: Merit+ Interview|
|Entrance Mode||Online or Offline|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline both|
TNU has the sole aim of:
- Ensuring the education that is provided is absolutely contemporary as well as experiential through their partnership with industry & other academic institutes.
- Designing and delivering continuing education programs in order to help the workforce stay current with knowledge & skills for their career advancement.
- Imparting holistic education that can facilitate the development of the incoming students into balanced and mature individuals with a deep appreciation of the basic human & civic values.
- Fostering an environment that’s very conducive to continuous learning – both inside and outside the classroom.
- Grooming the students to take up various leadership positions in the chosen walks of their life.
- Making research & development an extremely integral part of this university culture.
Neotia University has the vision of imparting good quality education that can transform the students into successful leaders for the global society.
Awards and Achievements:
- Professor A. S. Kolaskar has been awarded The Life Time Achievement Award by the Confederation of Indian Universities (CIU).
- TNU awarded as the “Best Upcoming University in India” by the Asia Education Summit and Awards in 2016.
Research at a Glance:
The Neotia University has always put an effort to carry out several research works and projects with the sole aim of enlightening all the student’s minds with a wide perspective of knowledge, a broader vision about the industry in a global view and increase consciousness about the various issues prevalent in our society.
Seminars, conferences, projects and patents:
- Interactive Seminar by CADD Experts on September,2016.
- The Mechanical Engineering dept of NITMAS & Auto Manufacturing vertical of The Neotia University organized a 2-hour interactive program with many experts from the CADD centre (New Alipore, Kolkata) in order to bring our industry close to the TNU & NITMAS students.
- The Neotia University(TNU) recently entered into the MOU with Adani Power Ltd. as the Industry Partner for School of Energy Studies.
- TNU is organizing a conclave entitled as the “University Apex Leadership Conclave”.
Management and Science – a newsletter of The Neotia Institute of Technology is regularly published on a monthly basis and is known as The Learning Times to provide knowledge & information about different issues & scientific researches in a multidisciplinary manner with the objective of enlightening the minds of all the students as well as faculty.