Karnataka Examination Authority will released KCET 2020 Registration Process. And, Online Registration Process for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 will be available from February 2020. And the last date to fill the registration form will be in February 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
KCET 2020 Registration Process
- The KCET 2020 Registration Process will be available online on the KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY official website.
- Also, KCET 2020 Online Application form submission is divided into stages.
- As a result, it is important that all the applicants must go through the points given below before filling the online application.
- Some of the documents required for the registration process are passport size photo and various personal data certificates. And these are government ID Cards and many other proofs, for filling the online application form.
- yet, for the candidate’s hassle-free and time-saving registration. we have listed all the details below.
|Latest Kea Kar KCET Exam Paper Pattern 2020|
|S.NO||Test Type||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Mathematics||60||60||80 Min|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 Form
While, Candidates need to enter the name, date of birth, Upload Passport Size Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature.
Then, in the second step, Applicants have to upload a passport size photo(jpeg format) and Signature and thumb impression with recommended size, as specified KCET 2020 official brochure.
The method of Payment:
While this is the last stage of the KCET 2020 online registration process,
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Also, Applicants have to pay the Application form fee.
yet there are two methods, i.e. offline and online to pay for online registration.
Required Documents for KCET Online Registration
Below are the documents necessary while filling KCET Online Application 2020.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th.
- Mark Sheet for Class 12th – Only required for the candidate who has recently passed the 12th exams. It is not required from the applicants who are going to attempt their HSC boards in the year 2020
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicants Valid Email Address
- Also, Applicants Valid Mobile Number
- And Applicant Passport Size Photograph in JPEG format.
- Thumb Impression
- Applicants Signature
KCET 2020 Exam/Application Date
|Starting of online Application||February 2020|
|Last Date for form submission||Last week of February 2020 (5:30 PM)
Note: Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking will be required if an applicant is going to make payment online for the Online Registration process.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Pages
|KCET Application Form||Syllabus|
|Important dates||Exam Pattern|
kcet 2018 syllabus, kcet 2018 cancelled, kcet 2020 registration date, kcet 2020 date, kcet 2020 application date, kcet application form 2020, kcet 2020 syllabus, kcet application form 2020 last date, kcet 2020 exam date, kcet 2020 application form date.