KCET 2021 Registration Process will soon start for the exam dates via; Biology, Mathematics –28 August 2021, Physics, Chemistry – 29 August 2021 and Kannada test- 30 August 2021. Karnataka Examination Authority will release the application window date. Go through the whole article below to know steps to be followed for Karnataka Common Entrance Test Registration 2021.
KCET 2021 Registration Date
Those who are seeking to apply for KCET 2021 can check hereunder; dates for the same:
|Starting of Online Application Again||July 2021|
|Last Date for form submission||to be announced|
|KCET 2021 Exam Date||Biology, Mathematics – 28 August 2021
Physics, Chemistry – 29 August 2021
|Date of Kannada language test||30 August 2021|
KCET 2021 Registration Process
The KCET 2021 Registration Process will start online on the KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY official website.
- The Online Application form submission is divided into stages.
- As a result, it is important that all the applicants must go through the points given below before filling the online application.
- Some of the documents required for the registration process are passport size photo and various personal data certificates. And these are government ID Cards and many other proofs, for filling the online application form.
- yet, for the candidate’s hassle-free and time-saving registration. we have listed all the details below.
|Latest Kea Kar KCET Exam Paper Pattern 2021|
|S.NO||Test Type||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Mathematics||60||60||80 Min|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021 Form
Firstly, in the initial step, the Applicant has to fill the online application form for KCET 2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2021 Registration Process: Steps to be Followed
- While, Candidates need to enter the name, date of birth, Upload Passport Size Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature.
- Then, in the second step, Applicants have to upload a passport size photo(jpeg format) and Signature and thumb impression with recommended size, as specified KCET 2021 official brochure.
Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking will be required if an applicant is going to make payment online for the Online Registration process.
Required Documents for KCET Online Registration
Below are the documents necessary while filling KCET Online Application 2021.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th.
- Mark Sheet for Class 12th – Only required for the candidate who has recently passed the 12th exams. It is not required from the applicants who are going to attempt their HSC boards in the year 2021
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicants Valid Email Address
- Also, Applicants Valid Mobile Number
- And Applicant Passport Size Photograph in JPEG format.
- Thumb Impression
- Applicants Signature
kcet 2020 syllabus, eligibility clause code for kcet 2020, ugcet 2020, kcet notification, kea 2020 brochure, cet.nic.in 2020, how to pay kcet fees online 2020.