The Admit Card of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 (KCET 2020 Admit Card) will be available for the candidates to download from May 2020. The Official dates have been announced by KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. Also, the candidates can download the admit card from the official site of KEA. The examination will take place on 30 – 31 May 2020. To download the KCET 2020 Admit Card the candidate should use the application number and password.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KCET 2020 Admit Card Date
|1.||KCET Admit card availability||May 2020|
|2.||KCET 2020 date of examination||30 – 31 July 2020|
KCET 2020 Hall Ticket
General instructions and guidelines:
Candidates should check their name, gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details as such on the admit card.
- Firstly, candidates should make sure there is no error on the admit card.
- Aspirants should have at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Also, the admit card can be in colour or black-and-white
- The students should also check if they need to attach any photograph or signature of candidates or parents along with the admit card.
- If required the candidates must do so or they might not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Also, the candidates would have their address of the examination centre on the admit card.
- Candidates should visit the exam centres a day prior to the exam date as this would avoid any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam.
- Aspirants should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timings.
- Further, candidates must carry the admit card to examination hall else they will not get the permission to attend the KCET 2020 under any circumstances.
- Also, the admit card will be checked by the invigilator to check the legitimacy of the applicant.
- The candidate must read and obey each guideline of the admit card.
- If due to some reason the candidate is not able to download the admit card, they can collect the admit card from the exam hall.
- In the above case, the candidate should make sure to reach the examination hall 45 minutes prior to the exam timings.
Admit Card of Karnataka CET:
List of details printed on the KCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2020 Admit Card: Karnataka Common Entrance Test Hall Tickets
- Applicant/candidate name
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
- Examination centre
- Phone number
- Date and time of the Karnataka Common entrance exam
- Eligibility criteria
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Required equipment for the test
How to download the CET Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the URL provided on the official site of the KEA
- Enter the application number and the password
- Click on submit button
- After checking all the details mentioned in the admit card, download and print the admit card
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Pages
|Karnataka CET Details||Syllabus|
|Important dates||Exam Pattern|
The official website of KCET 2020 is https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
kcet admit card 2020 release date, neet admit card 2020, comedk admit card 2020, kcet hall ticket release date 2020, kcet correction date 2020, jee admit card 2020.