The Admit Card of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020 (KCET 2020 Admit Card) is available for the candidates to download from April 2020. The Official dates will be announced by KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. Also, the candidates can download the admit card from the official site of KEA. The examination will take place in April – May 2020. To download the KCET 2020 Admit Card the candidate should use the application number and password.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
KCET 2020 Admit Card Date
|1.||KCAT 2020 Admit card availability||April 2020|
|2.||KCAT 2020 date of examination||April – May 2020|
KCET 2020 Hall Ticket
General instructions and guidelines:
Candidates should check their name, gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details as such on the admit card.
- Firstly, candidates should make sure there is no error on the admit card.
- Aspirants should have at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Also, the admit card can be in color or black-and-white
- The students should also check if they need to attach any photograph or signature of candidates or parents along with the admit card.
- If required the candidates must do so or they might not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- Also, the candidates would have their address of the examination center on the admit card.
- Candidates should visit the exam centers a day prior to the exam date as this would avoid any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam.
- Aspirants should also reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the exam timings.
- Further, candidates must carry the admit card to examination hall else they will not get the permission to attend the KCET 2020 under any circumstances.
- Also, the admit card will be checked by the invigilator to check the legitimacy of the applicant.
- The candidate must read and obey each guideline of the admit card.
- If due to some reason the candidate is not able to download the admit card, they can collect the admit card from the exam hall.
- In the above case, the candidate should make sure to reach the examination hall 45 minutes prior to the exam timings.
Admit Card of Karnataka CET:
List of details printed on the KCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Applicant/candidate name
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
- Examination center
- Phone number
- Date and time of the Karnataka Common entrance exam
- Eligibility criteria
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Required equipment for the test
How to download the KCET Admit Card 2020:
- Click on the URL provided on the official site of the KEA
- Enter the application number and the password
- Click on submit button
- After checking all the details mentioned in the admit card, download and print the admit card
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Pages
|Karnataka CET Details||Syllabus|
|Important dates||Exam Pattern|
The official website of KCET 2020 is http://kea.kar.nic.in/
cet hall ticket 2020, kcet login, kcet hall ticket 2020, kcet admit card 2018, kcet admit card 2018 download, kcet admit card 2018 download pdf, cet hall ticket 2018 download, kcet hall ticket 2018 download, kcet application form, kcet exam.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020