KCET 2023 Admit Card will be released by the Karnataka Examination Authority(KAE) on its official website. KCET 2023 admit card has been released to only those candidates who will successfully register themselves in the application process. Applicants will be able to download their KCET 2023 Admit Card by using their application number and date of birth. KCET 2023 is a State Level Entrance examination which is organized to offer the admission of Engineering, Technology, Naturopathy & Yoga, B.Pharma, 2nd-year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses in the government / private colleges/ universities/ institutes in the state of Karnataka. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the KCET admit card 2023.
KCET 2023 Exam Dates
The candidates can check here all the important KCET admit card 2023 dates in the given table below:
KCET Exam Dates 2023
|KCET 2023 admit card release||May 5, 2023|
|KCET 2023 exam dates||May 20 and 21, 2023|
|Kannada language test date||May 22, 2023|
|Submission of original certificates date||May 10 to May 16, 2023|
|KCET 2023 provisional answer key release||May 25, 2023|
|Objections raising last date||May 27, 2023|
|KCET 2023 results declaration||June 12, 2023|
KCET 2023 Admit Card
The applicants make sure to check all the instructions for the KCET 2023 admit card which is given in the list below:
- The KCET 2023 admit card will be released through the online mode only at the KEA official website.
- All the candidate make ensure to login with application number and Date of Birth (as per on the SSC mark sheets) to download the KCET admit card 2020.
- It is compulsory for all the candidate to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the KCET 2023 exam centre.
- The applicants must carry the original copy of the KCET hall ticket, not a photocopy or scanned copy at the KCET examination centre 2023.
- The candidates who filled the KCET 2023 application form and the candidate who fulfil all the KCET 2023 eligibility criteria will get their KCET admit card.
- All the applicant must come 30 min early on the KCET 2023 exam day for the entry and KCET 2023 admit card verification.
- All applicants keep their KCET admit card 2023 safe for future use.
- The candidate's Parents or Guardians will not be allowed at the KCET 2023 examination centre.
Documents Required to take at the KCET 2023 Examination Hall
It is mandatory for all the candidate that they have all the required documents with them at the KCET examination centre 2023 which are given in the list below:
- The original hardcopy of the KCET 2023 admit card.
- The applicants must carry at least one original ID proof along the hardcopy of the KCET 2023 admit card. The documents that candidates can carry with the admit card at the KCET 2020 exam hall are list below:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Government Employer ID
- Driving License
- Candidates must carry at least two coloured photographs same as uploaded on the KCET 2023 application form.
How to Download the KCET 2023 Admit Card?
The candidates must follow all the step to download the KCET 2023 admit card which are described in the list below:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the KEA official website to download the KCET 2023 admit card.
- Step 2: On the main page of the KEA website, Scroll down the main page and check the "Latest Announcements" and click on the "CET 2023- Admit Card" button.
- Step 3: The login page will appear on the next page where candidate have to login with the KCET 2023 application number and Date of Birth (As per on the SSC mark sheet).
- Step 4: After login on the official website, the KCET admit card 2023 will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: The candidate must download the KCET 2023 admit card PDF.
Details Given on the KCET 2023 Admit Card
The KCET admit card 2023 will contain the candidate's personal details and examination details. All the details that will appear in the KCET 2023 hall ticket are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Selected Course
- Examination Center
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Date and Day
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Instructions about the Exam
Things Not To Carry In The KCET 2023 Examination Hall
All the candidates can check here all the restricted thing in the KCET 2023 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in the KCET examination hall
- Any Suspected Things
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in the KCET 2023 exam hall may lead to cancellation of the applicant's examination.
Problems/Discrepancy in Downloading the KCET 2023 Admit Card
If any candidate found any problems in the downloading of KCET 2023
admit card and if any candidate found any discrepancy in their hall tickets then they must contact to the conducting authority. The KEA contacts details where candidates can raise their issues to resolve the problem are given below:
- Address: Karnataka Examinations Authority, Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.
- Contact Number: 080 - 23460460
- Email Address: [email protected]
KCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check here the KCET exam pattern 2023 which is given in the list below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted in an offline (pen and paper test) mode.
- Total No. of Questions: There will be 60 questions in each KCET 2023 question paper.
- Duration: The candidates have 80 Mins to finish each question paper.
- Type of question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer contains +1 marks and there will be no negative marking in the KCET exam 2020.
KCET 2023 Result
The KCET 2023 result
will release in the first week of Aug 2023 online. The KCET result 2023 will be declared at the official website of the conducted authority. All the candidate make ensure to login properly to download the KCET result 2023.