The KCET 2023 counselling schedule, procedure, and documents required will be announced by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) after the KCET 2023 result is declared on June 12, 2023. The counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds, and candidates who have qualified in the exam will be eligible to participate. The counselling process will include online registration, document verification, option entry, seat allotment, and reporting to the allotted college. The counselling process is expected to start in the last week of June 2023.
Documents required for the KCET 2023 counselling process include the KCET 2023 admit card, KCET 2023 result copy, class 10th and 12th mark sheets, study certificate, domicile certificate, income certificate (for reserved category candidates), caste certificate (for reserved category candidates), and valid ID proof. Candidates are advised to keep these documents ready in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Here is the schedule and important information for Karnataka UGCET 2023 Counselling:
Round 2 Choice Filling: The choice filling for the second round of Karnataka UGCET 2023 counselling has started and will continue until September 10, 2023, up to 11.59 pm.
Choice Filling Options: Candidates have four choice options:
- Accept the allotted seat, pay the fee, and report to the allotted college. In this case, they will not be eligible to participate in subsequent rounds.
- If a student is satisfied with the allotted seat but wishes to participate in the next round, they can do so by paying the seat allotment fee for the second round and participating in the next round.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat but wishes to participate in the next round, they can surrender the allotted seat.
- If students are not satisfied with the allotted seat and have got a seat elsewhere and decide to quit, they will not be considered for allotment of seats in any further rounds, and their previously allotted seat will be canceled.
It's important for candidates to carefully consider their options and make their choices within the specified dates to ensure a smooth counselling process.
How to check mock allotment KCET 2023?
- Visit the official website, kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link “UGCET 2023 mock allotment results” or “UGNEET 2023 mock allotment results”
- Enter CET application number and submit
- KCET or Karnataka NEET mock allotment results will be displayed
- Verify the results and download for future reference
KCET Counselling 2023 Registration Procedure
The KCET counselling 2023 registration and procedure can be summarized as follows:
- Registration: Candidates register for KCET counselling by providing personal and academic details, receiving a unique login ID and password.
- Document Verification: Candidates visit designated centres for document verification, bringing original documents and photocopies. Verification is done, and candidates receive a verification slip.
- Option Entry: After document verification, candidates log in to the KCET counselling website and enter their preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- Seat Allotment: Seats are allotted based on choices, ranks, and seat availability. Allotment results are published on the official website.
- Confirmation of Seat: Candidates allotted a seat must confirm acceptance by paying the admission fee and reporting to the allotted institute within the specified timeframe.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: Candidates report to the allotted institute, complete admission formalities as per guidelines, and submit necessary documents.
It is important for candidates to stay updated with the official KCET counselling website for detailed instructions and specific dates regarding registration and the counselling process.
KCET Document Verification 2023
- The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has commenced the document verification process for KCET Counselling 2023.
- The online document verification for KCET 2023 will take place from today until July 15.
- Qualified candidates of KCET 2023 can access the rank-wise schedule for document verification on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
- Document verification is specifically for candidates who have claimed eligibility under clause 'a' in their KCET application form.
- KEA has provided guidelines for the verification of documents and advised candidates and parents to carefully read the instructions before visiting the BEO (Block Education Officer) office.
- The document verification sessions will be conducted in three slots: forenoon session 1 from 9:30 am to 11 am, forenoon session 2 from 11:15 am to 1:15 pm, and afternoon session from 2 pm onwards.
- Candidates who are deemed eligible will be able to download the verification slip from the KEA website. Further details regarding the download process will be notified later.
- Candidates who have claimed eligibility under clauses other than 'a' will need to appear for offline verification at KEA Bangalore. The schedule for this verification will be published at a later date.
- Candidates who have claimed eligibility under clause 'y' (non-Karnataka candidates registered for BSc nursing) are exempt from document verification.
KCET 2023 Counselling Dates
The candidates can check here all the KCET counselling 2023 dates are given in the table below:
KCET Counselling 2023 Dates
Karnataka KCET counselling
Display of seat matrix and fee structure
August 6 at 7 AM
Combined option entry for engineering, medical, agriculture, architecture and others
August 6 at 7 AM to August 9 at 10 AM.
Publication of mock allotment results
August 11 at 6 PM
Provision to change option entry - add, reorder, alter or delete options
August 11 at 8 AM till August 14 till 11 AM
Declaration of first allotment result
August 16 at 6 PM
KCET 2023 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important KCET 2023 counselling guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling session is started after the declaration of KCET 2023 result.
- KCET 2023 counselling session schedule was announced at the KEA official website.
- The applicants can check the KCET counselling vacancy status online at the official website.
- The candidate have to register with the email ID and password for the online KCET counselling session.
- All the candidates must attend the counselling session for the admission process.
- The qualified candidate will be able to attend the seat allotment session.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required counselling documents at the reporting centre.
Documents Required For the KCET 2023 Counselling
The applicants must carry all the original copies of the required documents at the KCET 2023 counselling centre for the verification which are given in the list below:
- At least 3 Hardcopies of KCET 2023 admit card.
- KCET scorecard hardcopy
- Hardcopy of KCET 2023 counselling application form.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- All the Semester Marksheets of the Degree courses
- Provisional / Degree certificate.
- Permanent community card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main Scorecard and Admit Card
- NATA Admit Card and Result
KCET 2023 Counselling Procedure
All the candidates can check here the complete counselling procedure which is described in the steps below:
- The candidates must qualify the KCET 2023 examination.
- The candidate has to fill the application form at the official website.
- All the must attend the counselling session for the seat allotments.
- The candidate must bring all the original copies of the required documents at the counselling centre for the verification.
- The candidate who scored the highest marks in the entrance test will be preferred first in the KCET seat allotments.
KCET 2023 Admission Process
The complete KCET admission process 2023 is described in the list below:
- The applicants must fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must fill the application form properly and paid the application form fee for the successful submission.
- The applicants must appear in the examination
- The qualified candidates have to verify their document in the counselling session.