KCET 2020 Counselling schedule will be announced soon on the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority(KAE). In the counseling session, the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be made as per the rank obtained by them in the entrance exam and the choices of colleges filled by them. Those candidates whose names are appear in the final merit list are eligible to appear in the counseling round. Any candidate will not get any personal mail or call regarding the counseling schedule. All candidates have to visit the official website to in order to know the examination schedule. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about KCET 2020 Counseling.
KCET 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the KCET counselling 2020 dates are given in the table below:
KCET 2020 Counselling Dates
|KCET 2020 Examination Date||30 July and 31 July 2020|
|KCET 2020 Counselling Date||7 september 2020 to 1 October 2020|
KCET 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important KCET 2020 counselling guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling session will be started after the declaration of KCET 2020 result.
- The KCET 2020 counselling session schedule will be announced at the KEA official website.
- The applicants can check the KCET counselling vacancy status online at the official website.
- The candidate have to register with the email ID and password for the online KCET counselling session.
- All the candidates must attend the counselling session for the KCET 2020 admission process.
- The qualified candidate will be able to attend the KCET seat allotment session.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required KCET counselling documents at the reporting centre.
Documents Required For the KCET 2020 Counselling
The applicants must carry all the original copies of the required documents at the KCET 2020 counselling centre for the verification which are given in the list below:
- At least 3 Hardcopies of KCET 2020 admit card.
- KCET scorecard hardcopy
- Hardcopy of KCET 2020 counselling application form.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- All the Semester Marksheets of the Degree courses
- Provisional / Degree certificate.
- Permanent community card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main Scorecard and Admit Card
- NATA Admit Card and Result
KCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
All the candidates can check here the complete KCET counselling procedure 2020 which is described in the steps below:
- The candidates must qualify the KCET 2020 examination.
- The candidate has to fill the KCET application form 2020 at the official website.
- All the must attend the counselling session for the KCET seat allotments.
- The candidate must bring all the original copies of the required documents at the KCET counselling centre for the verification.
- The candidate who scored the highest marks in the KCET 2020 entrance test will be preferred first in the KCET seat allotments.
KCET 2021 Admission Process
The complete KCET admission process 2021 is described in the list below:
- The applicants must fulfil all the KCET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must fill the KCET 2021 application form properly and paid the application form fee for the successful submission.
- The applicants must appear in the KCET examination 2021.
- All the candidate have to qualified the KCET exam 2021.
- The qualified candidates have to verify their document in the KCET counselling session.