KCET 2020 Rank Predictor can be used by the aspirants to know about their chances of admission in Karnatka University (KU) in engineering courses. It is an innovative tool curated by Entrancezone to predict the probable rank for the candidates who are interested to take admission in Karnataka. The rank predictor helps to predict rank on the basis of previous year data and trends. The rank predictor helps aspirants to know the predictable score even before the result is published by the conducting body, the rank predictor tells the expected rank against their scored marks in the examination. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict your college respectively. The exam was successfully conducted on 30, 31 July 2020 & 01 August 2020. To know more details about KCET 2020 Rank predictor and how to use the tool scroll down below.
How to use KCET 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Candidates required to visit the KCET Rank Predictor tool.
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in KCET 2020 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for KCET 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
KCET 2020 Rank prediction factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||160|
|Marking scheme||+1 will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in this examination |
|Total no. of candidates appearing||40,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
KCET 2020 Cut off
KCET 2020 cutoff marks will depend on the following factors:
- Total candidates who have appeared in KCET examination.
- Performance of all the candidates who have appeared in KCET 2020
- No. of seats available in KCET in specified programs
- Nature of question paper, whether it's difficult or easy
- Previous year cut off trends
- Reservation policy of KCET