KCET 2021 Application Form has been released on 15 June 2021. The application form is available on the official website. All the candidates will fill the application form online mode on the portal of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Successfully registered candidates must have their user ID and password to access the application form correction window. Those candidates who will fill the application form before the last date, along with the payment of application fees, are eligible to appear in the entrance exam. All the candidates can get the whole information and details regarding KCET Application Form 2021 on this page.
KCET 2021 online registration process has been extended till 16 July 2021 and payment continue till 19 July 2021.
KCET 2021 Application Form Date has been released. It was starting on 15 June 2021.
KCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates and schedule related to the KCET 2021 Application Form:
KCET Application Form Dates 2021
Release date of Application Form
|15 June 2021|
Last date to submit the Application Form
|10 July 2021 16 July 2021|
Last date to pay the Application Fee
|13 July 2021 19 July 2021|
|Third week of July 2021|
Admit card release
|Second week of August 2021|
KCET 2021 Exam Dates
| 28, 29 and 30 August 2021|
|First week of September 2021|
|Second week of September 2021|
CET 2021 Application Form
The aspired candidates who have completed their class 12 level of education are considered eligible to fill the KCET 2021 Application Form for the examination. Check other important information related to Karnataka CET Online Registration as follows:
- The application form will be available in February 2021.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- The applicants may note that no other way will be accepted except for the online mode.
- Candidates go to the facility to change/modify the online application's information as per their eligibility.
- The candidates must pay an online application fee as per their category to submit the form and complete the application process.
Documents Required for filling the KCET 2021 Application Form.
The candidates should keep the following documents ready before starting with the KCET 2021 application form filling process.
- Class 10 and 12 marks sheet for reference
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature
- Left thumb impression scanned image.
Details to be filled in KCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to fill all the below-mentioned details in their KCET 2021 examination Application Form:
- Name of the parents
- Date of birth
- E-mail id
- Mobile number
- Mother tongue according to school/college record
Address and other details
- Pin code
- Contact number
- Mother tongue
- The native state of the father
- The annual income of the family
- Discipline interesting courses
- Select the reservation category
- Name of the caste
- Enter Caste / Category / Income Certificate (No..start with RD )
- Eligibility clause code
- A place to appear for KCET 2021
- Qualifying exam details
- Mention the University / Board’s name
- Equivalent list of 10+2 for admission to B.E / B.Arch. courses as per VTU University
- PUC student number
- A total number of completed years of study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th Std.)
- Have you studied in the Rural area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard?
- Have you studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard?
- Are you eligible to claim a reservation under Article 371(j) Hyderabad Karnataka?
- Have you studied the SSLC / 10th standard in Karnataka?
- Candidate SSLC / 10th standard Register Number
- State where appeared for 2nd PUC / 12th / Equivalent exam
- District where you have appeared for 2nd PUC / 12th / Equivalent exam (If Karnataka)
- Native state
- Special category
- Native District (If Karnataka)
- Are you a Son/Daughter of a Jammu & Kashmir Migrant?
- Are you eligible to claim a reservation under the agriculturist quota?
- Select Agriculture Practical Exam Center
KCET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates must complete their application process for the Karnataka CET examination by paying the KCET application fee 2021 via online mode. The KCET 2020 application fee, according to the category of the candidates, is mentioned below:
KCET 2021 Registration Fee (Expected)
GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
SC, ST, CAT-1
All-female candidate of Karnataka
Mode of payment: The payment mode for both Indian candidates and the candidates residing outside India is different. Candidates can check the KCET Application fee 2020 payment modes from below:
- For Indian Candidates:
- The application fee can be paid by using the Challan that is generated on submitting the application form.
- The candidates are required to submit the fees along with the bank’s copy of the challan at the designated bank.
- For Candidates residing outside India:
- The candidates who reside outside India have to pay the fee through DD (Demand Draft) drawn favoring "Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority" payable at Bangalore.
- Also, the DD should be sent to the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) address by mentioning the application number.
How to fill the KCET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates are required to check the following steps for filling KCET Application Form 2021:
STEP 1: The candidate needs to register first if he/she is a new user. To register, the candidates have to enter some crucial details as given below:
- Candidates Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- User ID
- After successful registration, the candidates would get an auto-generated application number.
- It is required for every candidate to note down the application number carefully.
- It would be needed at the time of login.
STEP 2: In the next step, the candidate must log in using his application ID and password.
STEP 3: After the candidate is done with entering his login credentials, they are required to complete the application form by filling up all the necessary details and uploading the required scanned images.
- The candidates are needed to upload the required images as per the specifications mentioned in the table.
- If the candidates fail to follow the specifications mentioned, then their images would not be uploaded properly.
- This may cause problems in the process of the examination application form.
Therefore, the candidates are requested to scan their images as per the specifications mentioned below:
Image Specification for KCET Application Form
5KB - 40KB
3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
2KB - 40KB
3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
Thumb Impression (Left)
2KB - 40KB
3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
STEP 4: The next stage of the application process is to save all the information and further move to the payment options.
STEP 5: Now, candidates have to pay the Karnataka CET exam's requisite application fee to complete the application process.
KCET 2021 Application Form Correction
KEA allows all the registered candidates to make changes in their application form via the KCET 2021 application form correction window. Check a few details regarding details below:
- The candidates utilize this opportunity to make the required changes in the application form.
- Application Form Correction can be done online by logging into the candidate’s accounts.
- Candidates may note that not all the fields in the application form can be corrected.
- Therefore, all the candidates are requested to fill up their respective application forms properly correctly in the first go itself.
How to edit details in the application form?
following are the steps to be followed by candidates while editing the details:
- Click on the direct link on this page for KCET form correction.
- Then, go to the login window and enter your registered user id and password.
- Submit all the details by clicking on the button ‘login.’
- After clicking on the login button, candidates can edit their application form.
KCET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for KCET is issued by KEA at its official website, cetonlinekarnatak.gov.in. Candidates can download KCET 2021 admit card by entering the application number and password. It is an essential document that must be carried at the time of examination as it acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination. It consists of the details like the name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, photograph and signature, etc.