GITAM GAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria will be released by GITAM University. Also, Given below are the eligibility criteria a particular student must fulfil for admission consideration. So, please follow these Eligibility Criteria carefully for GITAM Admission Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GITAM GAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, candidates should have passed class 12/any equivalent education to be eligible for GITAM GAT 2020. They must have obtained at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Also, the candidate needs to pass in 10+2 first attempt in Biology, Physics, Chemistry for Biotechnology courses.
- Then, candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2020 are also eligible.
- Also, in the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. However, for admission in Biotechnology, the candidates must have studied Biology as the core subject, along with Physics and Chemistry.
- But, those seeking admissions into B.Tech/BE in Biotechnology are required to pass class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Students/candidates, who will be appearing for class XII exam in 2020, will also be eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Further, the passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2019 or 2020.
- B Pharma students must score at least 50per cent aggregate in physics, chemistry, maths or biology.
- Moreover, for admission in B.Arch stream, the candidates compulsorily appear for NATA 2020 or JEE Main 2020.
- Finally, students with the first rank in their respective qualifying examination are not required to appear for GITAM GAT 2020.
|B. Tech. Program||
|B. Tech. Biotechnology Program||
Eligibility criteria for admission/intake to M.Tech courses:-
GITAM GAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Further, Candidates should Pass in the Qualifying Examination from recognized institutions with a min marks of 50% or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT 2020 as specified below:
|Department/Branch||M.Tech. course||Examination qualification required|
|Computer Science Engineering||CST||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engineering|
|SE||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EI / CSIT or its equivalent|
|Information Technology||IT||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in engg branch|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||RF & ME||B.E./B/Tech./AMIE in electr and commengg or its equivalent|
|VLSI Design||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|DSSP||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|Eelctroncis& Instrumentation Engineering||EBS||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|EI||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent|
|Civil Engineering||SE & NDM||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil Engineering or its equivalent|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||PS&A||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in EEE|
|Mechanical Engineering||MD||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical /Automobile/Production /Marine /Aerospace|
|CAD/CAM||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/ /Marine / Aerospace Production /Automobile or its equivalent.|
|Industrial Engineering||IE&M||Any Engineering Degree or it’s equivalent|
|Biotechnology||technology or B.Pharm or equivalent or B.Tech. Chemical Engineering or M.Sc.in Chemistry /Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology) with proficiency in basic Biology with proficiency in basic Mathematics.|
|FPT||B.Tech. Bio-Technology/Food Technology/Chemical Engineering/B.Pharmacy and M.Sc. in Chemistry / Food Science with Proficiency in Basic Biology and Biotechnology or MSC in any area of Biological Science with Proficiency in Basic Mathematics.|
Read more information about GITAM University Admission Test
|Admission Notification||Application form|
gitam university, gitam qualifying marks 2019, gitam university entrance exam 2019,gitam gat 2019 syllabus.