National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the students appearing statistics and Provisions in JEE Main 2019 examination. The Examination would be conducted in 467 Centers in 258 Cities (09 outside India). JEE Main January 2019 Examination will be conducted completely on the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the first time. The Paper-II of the Examination is being held today i.e., on 8th January 2019 in 02 shifts. About 180,052 candidates are appearing this Test at 390 centers (inclusive of 6 centers abroad).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 January Application Form has been available to fill from 03 September 2019.
JEE Main January 2019 results announced
Firstly, let’s talk about the figures of JEE Main 2020 January Exam:
- The National Testing (NTA) is conducting the JEE Main January, 2019 examination between 08 to 12 January 2019 for 11,09,250 registered aspirants (9,29,198 for paper-1 and 1,80,052 for paper-2)
- The examination would be conducted at 17 centers in 15 cities in the North-Eastern states for 21791 candidates.
- Moreover, Jammu & Kashmir would be conducting the exam for 7551 candidates in 09 centers in 04 cities.
Gender/Category wise distribution of Candidates Registered
NTA also published provision for JEE Main January 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) is directing the exam for the time so alot of changes are to be expected in JEE Main January 2019 exam. Following are the provisions:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Published JEE Main 2019 Statistics and Provisions
- A Control Room has been opened and 25 State Coordinators, 254 City Coordinators and 566 Observers have been positioned.
- A third-party audit of all examination centres has been completed.
- CCTV Surveillance is started in all examination centres to curb malpractices in the examinations. The NTA is also making 2 arrangements for live viewing at a remote location and recording CCTVs Systems of all examination centres at Control Room situated in the NTA.
- A network of more than 4000 Test Practice Centres, especially for students of rural areas, has run free practice sessions.
- To assist aspirants of JEE Main January 2019 candidates, the NTA on 2nd January 2019 communicated to all 9.4 Lakh candidates through e-mail and SMS, about additional Mock Tests, which are specially prepared for their benefit.
- During the first four days of its announcement, about 3 Lakh of these candidates have visited the Mock Tests and benefited from it.
- Further, about 24 thousand opted for using TPC centres and such candidates were provided a TPC, close to their place of stay and they have taken Mock Test on 5th and 6th January 2019.
- The Mock Tests are also available online. About 2519290 candidates have used this facility.
- Jammers: In order to stop cheating using mobile networks, Jammers have been installed in all the Centres. A total of about 4,000 jammers per shift in all 10 shifts have been put in place.
- While assuring the candidates of the highest professional conduct of the exam, NTA requests the cooperation of all the stakeholders for the orderly conduct of the exam.
MODE OF EACH PAPER
- Paper-1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- Paper-2 (B. Arch/B.Planning): Mathematics (Part I) and Aptitude Test (Part II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode.