JEE Main 2021 April application form has been released. JEE Application Link is available below. Joint Entrance Examination is a national level engineering entrance examination. JEE Main is applicable for the admission of the interested candidates into B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan programs in pioneer engineering colleges - 31 NIT, 25 IITs, and 28 GFTIs through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB). Candidates can go through the whole article to know the JEE Main April 2021 registration process or application form filling process. This year JEE Main break the record and become the first national exam that crosses almost 22 lakh registration.
- NTA has reopened the JEE Main 2021 Session-4 application process from 09 August 2021 till 11 August 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- JEE Main 2021 online application form May session has been extended till 20 July 2021.
- JEE Main May 2021 application form has been released on 09 July 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- NTA has released the JEE Main April 2021 Application form on 06 July 2021.
- The last date to apply for JEE Main 2021 April Session was 04 April 2021.
- JEE Main 2021 April session registration has started from 25 March 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Dates (February Session)
The candidates can check the important dates for February sessions about JEE Main Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
JEE Main 2021 application form date
|Availability of Application Form Date||09 July 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||12 July 2021 20 July 2021|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee Online||20 July 2021|
New Test Centre
- Kargil, Ladakh/UT(India)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(Outside India)
- Abuja/Lagos, Nigeria(Outside India)
JEE Main 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Registration:
- Candidates should check JEE Main 2021 eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the Mains application form.
- The NTA JEE Main 2020 will be held multiple times through Online (CBT) mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Application Form can be corrected through online mode only.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id, and all the information through SMS will be sent to this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (length between 4 KB–30 KB).
- JEE Main login can be done with the Application Number of the January 2021 examination and its created Password.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during January 2021 examination application form.
- Candidates need to complete the Application Form by filling his/her choice of course(s)(B.Tech./B.E. or B.Arch or B.Planning), question paper medium, and selection of four exam centre cities.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
- Jee main 2021 application from official website - jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main Login
Essential Instructions regarding filling of JEE Main 2021 Application Form
- The final submission of the online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such structure will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process of JEE Main 2021 is online. This includes filling in necessary details and educational details, uploading scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s), including the Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA‟s website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
- The NTA can make use of the data generated for research and analysis.
Documents required while filling JEE Mains Application Form 2021
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents and need few documents to refer to while filling up the online JEE Main 2021 Application Form. Below is the list of papers given for the applicants to refer to:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
- Net Banking Credentials/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments
Documents Required for JEE Main Registration
Documents for JEE Main Registration
Candidate's photograph in which his/ her name and date of the picture must be mentioned beneath the photo in JPG/JPEG format
10 KB to 200KB
3.5cm x 4.5cm
Signature of the candidate in JPG/JPEG format
4KB to 30KB
3.5cm x 1.5cm
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Last Date
The last date to fill the JEE Main Application Fees is 16 January 2021. Candidates need to be aware that the NTA doesn't provide the facility or submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the JEE Main 2021 Application Form and fee payment within the given timelines mentioned above.
JEE Main 2021 Application Fee
A candidate has the option to apply for one Session (February) or more than one session (March/ April / May / 2021) together and pay exam fees accordingly. The given table contains the category-wise details about Joint Entrance Exam Main 2021 Application Fees for the February session:
JEE Main Application Fee (February Session) 2021
|Exam Center in India||Exam Center outside India|
|For Gen/Gen-EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates|
Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.325
Boys – Rs.3000
Girls – Rs.1500
|For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates|
Boys – Rs.325
Girls – Rs.325
Boys – Rs.1500
Girls – Rs.1500
B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch
B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch & B.Planning
B.Arch & B.Planning
|For Gen/OBC-NCL candidates|
Boys – Rs.1300
Girls – Rs.650
Boys – Rs.6000
Girls – Rs.3000
|For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates|
Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.650
Boys – Rs.3000
Girls – Rs.3000
Candidates present both In India and other countries can apply for the exam.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- The online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
How to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2021?
NTA JEE Main Application Form 2021 is available online mode only. The candidates can go through the steps of filling the online Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) Application Form mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Click on the direct link given on the page with the text "Fill online Application Form," as shown in the image below.
- In the next window, it asks whether the visitor is a new candidate or a Registered candidate. Select the desired option accordingly and proceed further in the process. See the images for reference.
- The candidate will find a new window with the instructions and procedure (including application fee, photo, and signature details) for the online submission of the application form for JEE Main 2021. Candidates need to check the box for "I have downloaded the Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions." and then click on "Click Here to Proceed," as shown in the image below.
Step 2: Filling up the Registration Form
- In the next window, candidates would be able to fill in all the details, which include:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Password Creation
- After filling in all the details, reviewing them, and finally submitting them, the candidate will get the application number for logging in to the application portal for future purposes. Check the image below for the same.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- In this step, candidates need to fill in the Personal details, program applying for, education details, and additional details.
Step 4: Uploading images of Photograph and signature
- Upload the images for the photograph, and the signature as per the specification is given below. No further facility to correct this would be provided in the future.
|Size||10 KB - 200 KB||4 KB - 30 KB|
|Format||.jpg or .jpeg||.jpg or .jpeg|
Step 5: Fee Payment
- Payments can be made through debit/credit card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. The candidate needs to follow the instructions on the screen while making the payment. In the end, upon successful submission of the fee, the candidate needs to print the confirmation page.
Step 6: Download the Confirmation Page
- Download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page for future references. The confirmation page is generated once the application form is successfully submitted.
JEE Main 2021 Application Correction Window
After the completion of the Application Form process, JEE Main 2021 Application Correction window is re-open by the National Testing Agency (NTA) so that candidates can make the JEE Main 2021 application form corrections to an allowable extent.
- The correction window for the February session will get open from 19 January to 21 January 2021.
- The candidates have to log in using their application number and password/date of birth to make the corrections in the form's particulars.
- The candidates have to pay a certain amount to correct the JEE Main 2021 application form.
Information regarding changes in the JEE Main 2021 Application Form
Below is the table is given for the changes that are allowed and not allowed during the Application Correction of the JEE online application.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Corrections
|Changes Allowed||Changes Not Allowed|
|Personal Details||Exam centre preference|
|Education Qualification||Email Id|
|Category||State of Eligibility|
|Choice of Paper - Paper 1/Paper 2||ID card details|
What’s New in JEE Main 2021 Application Form?
The JEE Main 2021 shall be held in 4 Sessions – February, March, April, and May 2021. Few important things to note regarding the application form are:
- Candidates can apply for 1 session or more than one session in the JEE Main Feb application form.
- If a candidate applies for more than 1 session, then they need to pay an application fee for both / all the sessions.
- If a candidate only applies for the Feb session this time, then they will get a chance to apply in the March / April / May session in future.
- Candidates who apply for more than 1 session can change their choice for the exam centre in the correction window if needed.
- JEE Main 2021 form for the next session shall open right after the announcement of the result.
- The application fee once paid shall not be refunded. However, this time, NTA is allowing candidates to take it forward to another session of JEE Main 2021.
- NTA is not at all going to accept multiple applications.
- The confirmation page shall be generated after the fee payment. However, if it is not generated and the fee is paid then approach the bank/payment gateway.
JEE Main 2021 Application Status
Once the candidates register for the JEE Main 2021, they can check the status of the application process in the dashboard, as shown in the image below. The status is shown as “complete” and “incomplete”. As soon as the candidates complete various steps of the application process, status changes to “complete”.
How to Register for JEE Main 2021 Test Practice Centres (TPCs)?
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has mandated the NTA to set up, establish and create a network of JEE Main 2021 Tests Practice Centres (TPCs) for candidates, especially in remote and rural areas, to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT). This facility will be completely free of cost. Candidates can register online (on the NTA website) to provide a convenient TPC near their location to practice on a given computer mode.
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for a TCP after submitting the JEE Main 2021 Application form:
- Visit NTA official website for Registration 'as a candidate' for the Test Practice Centre (TPC) and click on the link "Student Registration (For Practice Center) on the right-hand side at the bottom of the page.
- The candidates have to select the login method, either Gmail or Facebook.
- For Gmail login, the candidate must enter the email Id & password.
- After authentication, the candidate has to click on the selected Gmail Id.
- After login confirmation, students will be redirected to another page to enter their personal information.
- The candidate needs to enter contact, academic, and exam information.
- A list of available centre locations sorted based on the Candidate’s current geo-location would be available. In this, candidates have to select four exam centres in the order of their preference.
- The candidate needs to select anyone sessions from the six sessions given.
- The candidate needs to review the centre selection & schedule selection. After checking, they need to click on “Confirm Appointment.”
- The candidate can see the centre selection confirmation and get approval as an SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The candidate will get the confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number. This SMS will be used for entry to the Centre. The SMS will be sent two days in advance along with an e-mail at the registered e-mail Id.
Filling the JEE Main 2021 Application Form At Common Services Centres/Facilitation Centres
Candidates who are not well conversant and submitting face difficulties in the online application due to various constraints can use the services of Common Services Centres to fill the form.
There are more than 1.5 lakhs Common Services Centres (CSC) across the country which provide the desired support to candidates from urban as well as rural areas in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet.
To know the nearest Common Services Centre, please open the link – http://gis.csc.gov.in/locator/csc.aspx.
The candidates can visit their nearest CSC and take the help of the staff there to fill the application form. Make sure to carry the required documents to the centre. The documents to carry are:
- Passport-sized photo of the candidate
- Education certificates
- Category certificates
- PWD certificates
- Result awaited attestation form
- ID card
Candidates can also JEE Main 2021 Syllabus. and JEE Main Admit Card 2021