JEE Main 2023 Application Form date for session 2 is February 15. JEE Main 2023 exam for session 2 will be conducted on April 06, 08, 10, 11, 12 2023. The Joint Entrance Examination is a national-level engineering entrance examination. JEE Main is applicable for the admission of interested candidates into B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan programs in pioneer engineering colleges - 31 NIT, 25 IITs, and 28 GFTIs. Candidates can go through the whole article to know the JEE Main 2023 January Session registration process or application form filling process. The candidates who have applied and successfully paid the Examination Fee for JEE Main 2023 Session 1 and want to appear for JEE Main 2023 Session 2, are required to log in with their previous Application Number and Password as provided in Session 1. They may only choose the Paper, Medium of the Examination, and cities for Session 2 and pay the Examination Fees.
JEE Main 2023 exam for session 2 will be conducted on April 06, 08, 10, 11, 12 2023. The JEE Main application form 2023 date for session 2 is February 15.
- Session 2 application forms are already out and the last date of application is 12-03-2023.
JEE MAIN 2023 Session 1 Application form correction has started from 14 Janury 2023. B.Tech, BE and BArch aspirants can now make change in their JEE Main form through the official website - jeemain.nta.nic .
The 75% criterion does not necessarily apply to states or pr ..
- National Testing Agency has now restored the class 12 performance criterion of 75% for Engineering admission after qualifying in the JEE Mains entrance test.
- The JEE (Main) – 2023 will be conducted in Two sessions for admissions in the next academic session. Download the notiification from here.
- The city of examination for the session 2 examination will be likely announced in third week of March, 2023.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Dates
JEE Main 2023 Application Form is avaialble. Applicants can check the JEE Main 2023 Registration Schedule for January session, released by NTA from the below-mentioned table.
JEE Main 2023 Session 2 ( April Session)
|Dates of Examination||06, 08, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023|
|Reserve dates||13, 15 April 2023|
|Submission of Application Forms||Online|
|Starting Date||15 February 2023|
|Closing Date||12 March 2023 (up to 09:00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||Online|
|Closing Date||12 March 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
Candidates appearing or passed class 12th board from a recognized board are eligible to appear in JEE Main 2023. Check JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria Here.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Registration:
Candidates should check JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the Mains application form.
- The NTA JEE Main 2023 will be held multiple times through Online (CBT) mode.
- The application forms will available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- NTA JEE Main 2023 Application Form can be corrected through online mode only.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id, and all the information through SMS will be sent to this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (length between 4 KB–30 KB).
- JEE Main login can be done with the Application Number of the examination and its created Password.
- Moreover, take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
Details to be filled in JEE Main 2023 Application Form
- Personal Details: The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during January 2023 examination application form.
- Choice filling: Candidates need to complete the Application Form by filling his/her choice of course(s)(B.Tech./B.E. or B.Arch or B.Planning), question paper medium, and selection of four exam centre cities.
Documents Required For Filling the Application Form
Candidates can check the list of documents required While Applying for JEE Mains Exam.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate
Uploadind Documents Specifications
Candidates can check the size and dimensions of the documents to be uploaded in JEE Mains Application form here:
Documents Required for JEE Main Registration
Documents for JEE Main Registration
Candidate's photograph in which his/ her name and date of the picture must be mentioned beneath the photo in JPG/JPEG format
10 KB to 200KB
3.5cm x 4.5cm
Signature of the candidate in JPG/JPEG format
4KB to 30KB
3.5cm x 1.5cm
JEE Main 2023 Application Fee
A candidate has the option to apply for one Session (February) or more than one session (March/ April / May / 2023) together and pay exam fees accordingly. The given table contains the category-wise details about Joint Entrance Exam Main 2023 Application Fees for the February session:
Joint Entrance Exam Main 2023 Application Fees
JEE Main Application Fee (February Session) 2023
Exam Center in India
Exam Center outside India
For Gen/Gen-EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates
Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.325
Boys – Rs.3000
Girls – Rs.1500
For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates
Boys – Rs.325
Girls – Rs.325
Boys – Rs.1500
Girls – Rs.1500
B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch
B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch & B.Planning
B.Arch & B.Planning
For Gen/OBC-NCL candidates
Boys – Rs.1300
Girls – Rs.650
Boys – Rs.6000
Girls – Rs.3000
For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates
Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.650
Boys – Rs.3000
Girls – Rs.3000
Candidates present both In India and other countries can apply for the exam.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode only via
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- UPI/ Paytm
After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
How to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2023?
NTA JEE Main Application Form 2023 will available in online mode only. The candidates can go through the steps of filling the online Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) Application Form mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Click on the direct link given on the page with the text "Fill online Application Form," as shown in the image below.
- In the next window, it asks whether the visitor is a new candidate or a Registered candidate. Select the desired option accordingly and proceed further in the process. See the images for reference.
- The candidate will find a new window with the instructions and procedure (including application fee, photo, and signature details) for the online submission of the application form for JEE Main 2023. Candidates need to check the box for "I have downloaded the Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions." and then click on "Click Here to Proceed," as shown in the image below.
Step 2: Filling up the Registration Form
- In the next window, candidates would be able to fill in all the details, which include:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Password Creation
- After filling in all the details, reviewing them, and finally submitting them, the candidate will get the application number for logging in to the application portal for future purposes. Check the image below for the same.
- Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- In this step, candidates need to fill in the Personal details, program applying for, education details, and additional details.
Step 4: Uploading images of Photograph and signature
Upload the images for the photograph, and the signature as per the specification is given below. No further facility to correct this would be provided in the future.
Images of Photograph and signature
10 KB - 200 KB
4 KB - 30 KB
.jpg or .jpeg
.jpg or .jpeg
Step 5: Fee Payment
Payments can be made through debit/credit card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. The candidate needs to follow the instructions on the screen while making the payment. In the end, upon successful submission of the fee, the candidate needs to print the confirmation page.
Step 6: Download the Confirmation Page
Download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page for future references. The confirmation page is generated once the application form is successfully submitted.
- SANDES APP can be downloaded and installed system-generated Mobile Device as follow:
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “Sandes App” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the play store.
- Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the Sandes Mobile App.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for the latest updates.
JEE Main Login
Essential Instructions regarding filling of JEE Main 2023 Application Form
The final submission of the online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such structure will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
The entire application process of JEE Main 2023 is online. This includes filling in necessary details and educational details, uploading scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s), including the Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA‟s website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
The NTA can make use of the data generated for research and analysis.
JEE Main 2023 Application Correction Window
After the completion of the Application Form process, JEE Main 2023 Application Correction window is re-open by the National Testing Agency (NTA) so that candidates can make the JEE Main 2023 application form corrections to an allowable extent.
The candidates have to log in using their application number and password/date of birth to make the corrections in the form's particulars.
The candidates have to pay a certain amount to correct the JEE Main 2023 application form.
Information regarding changes in the JEE Main 2023 Application Form
Below is the table is given for the changes that are allowed and not allowed during the Application Correction of the JEE online application.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Corrections
Changes Not Allowed
Exam centre preference
State of Eligibility
Choice of Paper - Paper 1/Paper 2
ID card details
JEE Main 2023 Application Status
Once the candidates register for the JEE Main 2023, they can check the status of the application process in the dashboard, as shown in the image below. The status is shown as “complete” and “incomplete”. As soon as the candidates complete various steps of the application process, status changes to “complete”.
Candidates can also JEE Main 2023 Syllabus. and JEE Main Admit Card 2023
JEE Main Application Form Session Two Q n A
- Where will the dates for Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards, and declaration of Result be displayed for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2?
- The dates for Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards, and declaration of Result will be displayed on JEE (Main) portal at the appropriate time.
- What is the process for candidates who have applied and paid the Examination Fee for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1 and wish to appear for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2?
- The candidates who have applied and successfully paid the Examination Fee for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1 and wish to appear for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2, are required to log in with their previous Application Number and Password as provided in Session 1. They may only choose the Paper, Medium of the Examination, State code of Eligibility, uploading of Address proof (Present and Permanent), Cities for Session 2 and pay the Examination Fees.
- What is the requirement for all candidates (already registered and new registration) during the online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2?
- All candidates (already registered and new registration) are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2. The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf file. If the Present and Permanent addresses are same, then the same document will suffice.
- What is the process for candidates who have not applied earlier for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1?
- Those candidates who have not applied earlier need to apply afresh as per the schedule given. For details, candidates may refer to Annexure 1.
- What will happen if a candidate fills more than one Application Form for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2?
- The candidates are not allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Any candidate with more than one Application Number will be treated as UFM (Unfair Means), even if found at a later stage, and strict action will be taken against that Candidate.
- Where can candidates get the latest updates and clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2023?
- The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates. For further clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2023, the candidates can also contact 011- 40759000/011-69227700 or email at [email protected].
jee main 2023 syllabus pdf, jee main 2023 jee main registration