UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been released by Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow). However, the students appearing in the 12th class board in 2020 are also eligible to appear. For successful participation in the Entrance Exam UPSEE 2020, the candidates are required to follow the Eligibility criteria for various courses before filling the Application Form. Furthermore, UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is released with information brochure by AKTU, Lucknow. Also, the course-wise eligibility criteria for B.Tech, BHMCT/ BFAD / BFA, B.Arch, MBA / MCA / MAM is addressed in this section.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Candidates are advised they must check the Eligibility Criteria before proceeding the Registration Process.
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are Domicile of U.P.
Eligibility Criteria for this Exam is Summarized Course-wise:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Admission Qualification
- For admission in the first year of B.Tech/B. Pharma, the interested candidate must be clear pass out of an intermediate examination of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or its equivalent.
- Further, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in the total of the required three subjects.
- Also, the admission is available in the second year provided that the candidate must have passed a 3-Yr. Engineering diploma or Pharmacy diploma from an institution of UP while scoring 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- For admission in these courses, the candidate must have clearly passed an intermediate exam of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or its equivalent conducted by any recognised board/university and he/she must have scored 45% of marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in total.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
- The candidate must have clearly passed an Intermediate exam of UP Board or 10+2 level of examination or equivalent exam conducted by any recognized board or university.
- Also, Applicants must have scored the minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and must have clearly passed without grace.
- NATA is compulsory for admission to Architecture courses in India as per COA notification.
- Candidates applying for admission in first-year MBA through UPSEE 2020, the candidate must have passed his/her bachelor’s degree of minimum three years’ duration from any recognized university of India.
- Further, must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Moreover, for admission to MCA, the minimum marks in the bachelor’s degree must be 50% (45% for SC/ST).
- Also, admission in MCA requires the candidate top pass mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
Course Wise Educational Qualification
The following subject combination required in the qualifying examination for the admission to the first year of different courses available under U.P State Entrance Examination 2020:
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech/ B.Des/ MCA(Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Tech. (Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics & (ii)
Mathematics OR Biology
|Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject|
|B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) Agriculture discipline.*||Agriculture Discipline*|
AKTU / Uttar Pradesh Technical University
|Application Form||UPSEE Complete Details|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.”
upsee 2020 application form, upsee 2020 exam date, upsee 2020 syllabus, upsee 2020 registration date, upsee 2020 b.tech syllabus, upsee 2020 b pharma syllabus, upsee 2020 b.h.m.c.t. syllabus, uptu form 2020.