GEEE 2021 Registration Process has been started by Galgotias University and the last date to apply is 20 June 2021. To take admission in the various engineering courses offered by Galgotias University, aspiring candidates need to attempt the GUEEE 2021(scheduled to be held on 04 July 2021). A joint entrance exam consisting of an objective type multiple choice question paper from three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For taking part in the admissions in the GU, candidates must follow the steps in the GEEE 2021 Registration Process.
GUEEE 2021 Online Registration is ongoing, the candidates can apply until 20 June 2021.
GEEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates of Galgotias Entrance Exam 2021 through given table
|Beginning of the online application form||Started|
|Last date for the submission of an application form||20 June 2021|
How to Register for GEEE 2021?
However, even before opting for GEEE 2021 Registration Process. Candidates must go through the detailed list of eligibility criteria to know the criteria for admission.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GEEE 2021 Registration Process(Ongoing): How to Apply
Finally, the steps in the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Registration Process can be elaborated as:
- Candidates must register on the official website of GEEE by paying up the application fee of 650/- which consists of the cost of the application form, fee of the examination and information brochure along with university brochure. This application fee is non-refundable and must be paid through an online medium by credit or debit card only.
- During the whole process, a candidate must be having a working personal email ID which will be used for communication purpose until the final admissions. This email ID can also be used for document verification which can be carried out by officials of GU nay time.
- After the registration and payment are done, the candidate must take a printout of the registration slip. This slip must be preserved by the candidate for future references.
- Now the candidate will receive a login ID and a password which he/she can use to login into the official website of GEEE and download the application form. This Galgotia application form 2021 is then filled with the personal, contact and previous exam details.
Once the application is filled, candidates can submit it online to complete the GEEE 2021 registration process. However, it is advised to the candidates that they must take a printout of the application form for any future purposes.
GEEE 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.650/- as an application fee.
- Payment should be done through online mode using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Paytm wallet
- After completing the payment, system will generate a registration slip.