Rai Technology University: RTU is the private university located in the state of Karnataka, Bangalore. RTU focuses on the spirit of innovation and modernization in every sector & field. Student-centric teaching-learning approach is the cornerstone of academics at RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY. It follows the principal of one place, one mind, and one heart, i.e., it does not withstand multiple disciplines, colleges, and locations where boundaries seem to be loosely defined and highly permeable.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Commitment to Excellence
RTU defines them as different from the traditional approach of teaching & learning. The traditional mode of learning perpetrates memorising the things without the student ever grasping the soul of the subject. This is the main reason and results in a situation where lessons taught are never meant to learn.
Rai Technology University Admission
Students are sensitized to a unique learning process which may continue to pay dividends throughout their lives. The Rai method demands a constant and healthy interaction between faculty and students.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rai Technology University - Private University in Bangalore
Practical learning is the basic approach of RTU.Thus here the focus is to Develop conceptual understanding via active learning, interactive classes, skill development approach, inculcate the habit of self-learning, pre-class reading and develop self-problem solving skills.
Lectures in interactive mode through uploading notes and study material on university official website, persuade students to come prepared, pairs) and quiz & oral tests.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
Shoolini University Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
MIT ADT University Admission
DIT University Admission
Application /Admission Process
How to Apply
Candidates can choose any method for submitting admission fees.
Candidates can pay application fees through credit card, net banking, or through Demand Draft
Print and send the complete application form with bank demand draft which is in the name of RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
Submit the application form through offline mode. Write down the request of an application form to RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (RTU) at the following address:
The Pro-Chancellor, Admissions
RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
Kadanur Post, 11th mile Gallu,
Madure Hobli, Molllllohalli Vill
Rai Technology University Mission, Vission, Policy:
To advance the knowledge in every aspect of the field like science, technology, management and allied disciplines of scholarship with the main focus on developing relevant knowledge skills, competence and attitude to meet every need of the society and the industry in the 21st century. The RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY will be able to make a great contribution to the national welfare.
• To develop and enhance innovative programs in emerging disciplines, enduring research of social relevance and national interest involving faculty, staffs and students in interactive learning both within and outside the University
Vision & Objective
• Our vision is to become one of the best providers of the quality professional education system which attract local and overseas students to imbibe & collaborate within our students a passion for life-long learning by freely share the fruits of knowledge to create a balanced situation for sustainable success for all the stakeholders in the increasingly complex world globally.
• To expand the horizon of world skills, knowledge, provide learning, instructions, teaching including writing and reading, research and development, training at various levels such as elementary education, secondary education, and higher education.
• To disseminate knowledge skills and develop a public debate on a topic of education and allied development fields through series of workshops, lectures, seminars, conferences, education programmers for students, faculty members and others.
Accreditations, Awards & Achievements:
RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY BANGLORE (RTU) was established under by the state government authority, Bangalore Act, 2012 by Karnataka.
It is recognised by UGC, University Grants Commission.
RTU is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Rai University is located at the lush green outskirt of the main city Bangalore. RTU campus location lies near Mallohalli Village, Hobli in Bangalore
Facts and Figures at RTU Banglore:
The Founded year
Number of Faculty
Number of departments
A number of aff. colleges
Number of UG programs
Number of PG programs
Number of Diploma courses
1 medical Center
Rai Technology University Courses and Fee Structure:
School of Agricultural Sciences and Forestry
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Electronics and communication
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
School of Arts And Management Science
Integrated Master of Bussiness Administrator
Rs 2,00,000 (3 year course)
Rs 3,00,000 (3 years)
Rs 4,30,000 (4 year)
Rs 3,30,909 (2years)
Rs 248,000 (4 year)
Rs 250,000 (5 year) -MAT required
Rs 1,50,000 (2 year)
- Candidates applying for enrollment at RTU in any of the courses must have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ISC or any of the recognised Boards of the country.
- with 50% minimum score in core subjects
- on applying For PG program, applicants must have completed their graduation degree
FEE Waiver Scheme
The State Government releases a fee waiver scheme to help the financially & economically weaker but meritorious students. Further detailed information regarding these schemes can be obtained from the Rai Univeersity office of the Registrar.
Funding money for Education is no longer an insurmountable problem these days. Loans on Education are now easily available to the needy and deserving students. There are many Nationalized Banks which offers loans at reasonable rates of interest. These loans will be repaid by the candidates after the completion of their education degree/diploma.
Poverty would not be a hurdle in the way of the completion of the education of meritorious skilled students. These students are generously helped. Relaxation in tuition fee is also given to candidates of merit position holders in the any AIR or state level qualifying examinations/competitive examinations. The parents of meritorious scholar students are also honored along with the students in the annual functions of the Colleges.
Research at a Glance
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Finite Element Modelling & Numerical Analysis. It is of Hot Rolling of Structural Steel of I-Section beam
|An International Journal of Engg. Research and Management|
|A Vegetable Oil Based Cutting Fluids as a secondary or an Alternative for Mineral Oil for Metal Cutting||Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research|
|Studies on Mechanical Characterisation of Friction Stir Welded Polyethylene Joints||Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research|
|Harmonic Reduction using Proposed Multilevel Inverter||International Research Publication House|
|Health Monitoring System using Mobile Phone||International Journal of Innovative Science Engineering and Technology|
|Study of Tribological Characteristics of NiTiFe Shape Memory Alloy for Varying Aging Condition||IJERT|
RAI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
11th mile Gallu,
Doddaballapur – Nelamangala Road,
Mallohalli Village, Madure (Hobli),
Doddaballapur Taluk, (Karnataka) Bangalore – 000-561204