JAYPEE 2019 Rank Predictor is based on JAYPEE B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of JAYPEE 2018. JAYPEE 2019 B.Tech Admission for JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology (JIIT, Noida). JIIT has many departments offering admission to students in different fields of Engineering. JAYPEE Cutoff marks is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure in the examination to get qualified for counselling process and seat allotment. JAYPEE will announce the JAYPEE cutoff of after the declaration of the result. Only the successful candidates whose score is more than or equal to JAYPEE 2019 cut off will be given admission as per their rank obtained in Exam.
JAYPEE 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
The Cut-off of JAYPEE 2019 exam will be evaluated on many factors. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the exam.
- No of candidates passed the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Of vacancy for this exam
- Cut-off may also be sectional wise.
How to Use JAYPEE 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the JAYPEE Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
JAYPEE 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Visit JAYPEE 2019 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the necessary Information needed.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
JAYPEE Previous Year Final Round Cutoff
|Computer Science & Engineering||58855|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||112976|
|5-year Integrated M.Tech|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020