JAYPEE 2020 B.Tech Admission for JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology (JIIT, Noida) is a UGC recognised Deemed University. JIIT has many departments offering admission to students in different fields of Engineering. It was founded in 2001 and has come a long way ever since. The Institute offers courses in Engineering at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate levels. It also has campuses at Waknaghat, Anoopshar, and Guna. However, No University or college conducts specific entrance examination for B.Tech courses under Jaypee Admissions 2020. The application forms will be made available over the official website. Candidates can submit through Offline mode as well. To know more details on Jaypee Admissions 2020 like its application forms, courses offered, campuses, admit card, candidates can keep reading this article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The details regarding the JAYPEE 2020 admissions are given below:
- Earlier, students interested in studying Engineering at JAYPEE (Jaypee University of information technology) had to take a separate Engineering Entrance Exam.
- But hanged in 2005 when the new admissions process started relying on AIEEE ranks of the candidates.
- Now, new offers of admissions are sent to the candidates based on their JEE rankings.
- JAYPEE 2020 Admission (Noida) will consider JEE 2020 ranks of the candidates and admission offers will be merit-based.
- It will also depend on the choice of institutes indicated by the candidates in the JEE 2020 admission application forms.
- Candidates must fill up their JEE 2020 application forms carefully.
- However, the campuses at Waknaghat, Anoopshar and Guna have 50% seats reserved for admission on the basis of class 12 results.
- JIIT is one of the top Engineering colleges in Delhi National Capital Region.
- It has well-equipped laboratories, books and other e-resources with 24*7, Wi-Fi connectivity.
JAYPEE 2020 Departments
Currently, there are 6 departments at JAYPEE University, that are mentioned below:
- Department of Biotechnology
- The Department of Computer science and Information Technology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Electronics and Communications
- The Department of Physics and Material Science
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
JAYPEE B.Tech Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the JAYPEE 2020 Admissions are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JAYPEE 2020 B.Tech Admission: Application Form, Eligibility
|Opening 10+2 based application||06 March 2020|
|Opening JEE (Main) based Application Process||06 March 2020|
|Last date for JEE (Mains) based Application||20 June 2020|
|Last date for 10+2 based application||30 June 2020 – JUIT, Waknaghat
30 May 2020 – JUET, Guna
|Counselling Intimation JEE based||25 June 2020|
|Common counselling for seat allotment JEE based||02-03 July 2020 at JIIT, Noida
05 July 2020 at JUIT, Waknaghat
08 July 2020 at JUET, Guna
|Counselling 10+2 merit based 1st round||01 June 2020|
|Counselling 10+2 merit based 2nd round||20 June 2020|
|Counselling 10+2 merit based 3rd round||09 July 2020|
|Registration at respective institutes||17 July 2020|
|Induction||18 July 2020|
|Last date of admission||14 August 2020|
JAYPEE Noida Application Form 2020
Important instructions for application form provided in the Information Brochure for candidates are as follows:
- Applicants can download their application form or obtain it by post or Fill it up online using Net-banking/credit/debit card on this website.
- An application fee of Rs. 1200/- will have to be paid to obtain the form.
- If the form is filled online, a hard copy should be emailed to the University Office.
- After the applicant has paid the fee successfully and submitted their Online application form, an Application ID will be allotted for future reference.
- When sending the hard copy of the Application form the Application ID has to be mentioned on the printout. The applications without the ID will be rejected.
- Applicants are advised to keep a hard copy for their records.
Application Fee for JAYPEE B.Tech
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- has to be paid by the applicant either online using net banking/ credit/ debit card payment
- Offline mode is also available in the form of a draft issued by a bank in favour of the Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla.
- In case the application form is obtained from Waknaghat, the application fee has to be paid in cash or through a draft.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the following criteria before applying in order to be eligible for appearing in this exam.The details regarding the JAYPEE 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
|Course Type||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech( via JEE MAIN marks)||
B.Tech( via 10+2 merit marks)
|M.Tech( Applied and Computational Mathematics)||Master Degree in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or related discipline|
|M.Tech Biotechnology||Masters in Life Sciences, Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Agriculture, MBBS, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BioTech, Bioinformatics|
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering
|BE or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ IT|
|M.Tech CSE with specialization in Information Security||BE or B.Tech in CSE/ IT|
|M.Tech CSE with specialization in Mobile Security||BE or B.Tech in CSE/IT|
|M.Tech CSE Specialization in Data Analytics||B.Tech in any discipline or Masters in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT/ Maths/ Statistics/ Operations Research/ Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Economics or any other related subjects.|
|M.Tech. Inter-disciplinary programmes in CSE with specialization in Information Technology & Entrepreneurship and Data Analytics||B.Tech( CS/IT), MCA, M.Sc.(Computer Science), B.Tech(ECE) with at least 6 IT courses during graduation.|
|M.Tech ECE with specialization in Communication System||BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|M.Tech ECE with specialization in Micro-Electronics System & Embedded Technology||BE/B.Tech in EE/EEE/ECE/CS/IT or M.Sc Physics with Electronics|
|M.Tech Material Science and Engineering||M.Sc Physics/Electronics/Chemistry( with Phy and Chem in undergraduate level) or B.Tech/BE in ECE/Mechanical/Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical Engineering.|
JAYPEE 2020 B.Tech Paper Pattern
Admission to JAYPEE is either on the basis of Class 12th marks or JEE ranks obtained by the candidates. Please check JEE Main 2020 Question Paper Pattern for more details.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the JAYPEE 2020 Counselling are given below:
- CBSE will centrally conduct the Counselling for admissions to the B.Tech programs offered at the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) and its affiliated institutes.
- During counselling, candidates will be given the chance to indicate their choice of the Institute and branch and will be required to indicate a minimum of 3 choices.
- If offered admission, candidates will have the option to either freeze the seat that has been allotted to them or choose for their seat to be upgraded in the subsequent rounds.
JAYPEE B.Tech 2020 Verification of Documents
During Counselling, candidates are advised to carry all original documents such as:
- Counselling letter,
- Admit card,
- Mark sheets of Class 10 and 12 along with a few photocopies of the same.
- Candidates are also suggested to carry a few passport size photographs.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), (if applicable).
Please check the Information brochure for a comprehensive list of documents required.
Jaypee 2020 Courses Offered
The courses that are offered under JAYPEE 2020 are mentioned below:
|Campus Name||Location||Courses Offered|
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)
|Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT)||
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET)
Jaypee University Anoopshahr
Can i get direct admission in JAYPEE Noida?
Candidates with more than 70% in their class 12 can get direct admission in JAYPEE Noida.
How can i apply for JAYPEE 2020?
Candidates can apply by filling the application form through the official website.
Is there any application fee for JAYPEE ?
Yes, candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- as an application fee during filling the form.
How many departments are there in JAYPEE University?
There are a total of 06 departments at JAYPEE University.
JAYPEE Admissions Contact Details
- JAYPEE Institute of Information Technology,
- A-10, Sector-62,Noida–201307(U.P),India
E-mail: [email protected]
jaypee noida btech admission 2020, jiit, jiit 2020, jaypee biotechnology admission, jaypee university, jp university phd admission 2019, getadmissions jaypee, jiit upgradation.