COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form has been released on 16 January 2020. COMEDK UGET 2020 will be organized by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). It is a State-level examination for candidates who want to pursue Engineering and Architecture courses in Private and as well as in Government colleges. The exam will be conducted on 10 May 2020 Online Mode. All the candidates who want to sit for this examination should apply before the last date. Moreover, admission to architecture course is on the basis of NATA score. This article provides complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: COMEDK UGET 2020 Admission Notification has been released. And the application form has been started from 16 January 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam date has been announced and the exam will be conducted on 10 May 2020. Click here>> Exam Date.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Notification
The official Notification for UGET 2020 Engineering courses. The date and eligibility criteria are published. Check this COMEDK 2020 exam notification has been released on 22 November 2019.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about COMEDK UGET 2020: Application Form (16 January), Eligibility Criteria
Download COMEDK INFORMATION-BROCHURE 2020 VF PDF Here.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
COMEDK UGET Exam Date 2020 has been released and given below:
|Online Starting of Application Form||16 January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||05 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||17 April 2020|
|Application Form Correction||18 – 20 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 – 09 May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||10 May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||14 May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||18 May 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||22 May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||26 May 2020|
|Starting off the Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
COMEDK Application Form 2020
- The COMEDK UGET 2020 application forms has been released on 16 January 2020. The last date to submit the application form is 17 April 2020.
- Applying for an exam is the step of utmost importance which should be done very carefully.
- There should not be any mistakes while filling in the details.
- There will not be any provision to correct the details entered.
- Hence, candidates are requested to carefully check all the details entered before final submission of the form.
- Furthermore, after notification is released, candidates can start applying for COMEDK Entrance Test 2020.
- Firstly, the link for COMEDK Registration 2020 is present on the official website, for which link has been provided below.
- For registration, candidates need to fill in basic details such as name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- This will generate a login ID and password
- Further, using this ID and password, candidates can fill in the online application form.
- Then, candidates will be asked to upload their personal details, academic qualifications, details of ID proof etc.
- Furthermore, Candidates applying for Architecture also will need to apply separately.
- Candidates will also need to upload scanned image of passport-sized photograph and signature. The signature and photograph have to be of precise specifications as mentioned in the brochure.
- After all the details have been submitted, candidates will be taken to the payment portal.
- The applications with no successful fee transaction will be rejected.
- The application fee will be available in the information brochure and at the time of payment also.
- The application fee can be paid both online (Debit card, credit card, Net banking etc.) as well as also in offline mode.
- Read more about COMEDK UGET Application Form here.
COMEDK Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- First and foremost, the eligibility requirements set down by the Authorities should be strictly met.
- Candidates should check whether or not they fulfil all the requirements for COMEDK UGET 2020.
- If at any point a candidate is found to fall short of the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified.
For Engineering course:
- Firstly, the candidate should have obtained a minimum 45% marks in class XII (40% for SC/ST/OBC categories of Karnataka)
- Candidates are required to have cleared II PUC, their 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent exam from a recognised Board.
- Candidate should have passed with Physics and Maths as compulsory subject and Chemistry, biology, biotechnology or computer science as an additional subject.
For the Architecture course:
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for SC/ST/OBC categories of Karnataka).
- The candidates now have to secure a minimum 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and also 50 per cent marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Also, Maths is a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should also have a state or Government Recognised Diploma.
- Furthermore, a candidate should have a valid NATA score.
COMEDK Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Equal weightage is given to Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates should prepare these subjects thoroughly, focusing more on the concepts.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Medium: The question will be asked only in the English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 180 multiple-choice questions.
- Total Marks: 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be rewarded to the candidates for a correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
- COMEDK also conducts the mock test to prepare students for the actual entrance test.
- Candidates can avail this opportunity to sharpen their skills.
- Mock test will be made available from the third week of February 2020.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit card
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official site of COMEDK from 01 May 2020.
- Moreover, candidates should regularly check and if available, download the admit cards.
- Admit cards bear all the necessary details such as day, time and venue of the entrance examination.
- Duration of the exam and other rules are also mentioned.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
- A print out of the admit card and an ID proof should be taken to the exam centre.
- Further, government ID proof is preferred.
- Finally, Candidates should also preserve the COMEDK UGET 2020 admit card as it will be required later.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Centres
- During the registration process, the Applicants will have to select their preferred choice of exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2020 from the provided list.
- COMEDK UGET examination was conducted only in Karnataka till 2015.
- However, the COMEDK UGET examination is held all over India in different States.
- Also, while filling the application form, the Applicants will have to make sure that they submit their preferred choices.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
- The results of UGET 2020 is scheduled to be declared on 26 May 2020.
- Before the results of 2020 COMDEK UGET, the conducting authority will release the answer key.
- Accordingly, students can tally their answers and get an idea about their score.
- Further, the answer key will be released on 24 May 2020.
- A few days after the release of answer key, the merit list will be available on the official website of COMEDK UGET 2020.
- Afterwards, candidates need to log in to their account by entering Roll No provided on the admit card (or any other detail required) and check their score.
- On the other hand, candidates should remember that no scorecard will be sent to any student via post or any other method.
- Accordingly, candidates should also regularly check the official website for any notification or update with respect to results.
COMEDK 2020 Engineering Counselling
- COMEDK will conduct Second counselling of appearing candidates based on the performance they showed in the entrance test. Counselling will be started on 24 July 2020.
- Also, Merit will be the sole criteria for offering admission to any candidate.
- Moreover, the call letter will be issued to selected candidates who made to the merit list of COMEDK UGET 2020.
- Furthermore, they need to report on the specified date and at the venue mentioned for seat allotment.
- Also, they should carry all the original academic documents, valid ID proof, passport-sized photographs along with their photocopied counterparts.
- Class X mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Class XII mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Category certificate.
- COMEDK UGT 2020 rank card.
- COMEDK UGT Admit Card.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- NATA scorecard (for admission to B. Arch course).
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|COMEDK UGET Entrance exam|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
|The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).|
National Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into Medical Engineering, Dental, Engineering and Architecture courses|
Mode of Examination
What are the Programmes Offered through COMEDK UGET 2020?
The following courses are offered in Engineering Courses of Colleges of COMEDK UGET 2020:
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Information Science
- Automobiles Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Production
COMEDK UGET VS Uni GAUGE 2020
COMEDK UGET 2020 and Uni-GAUGE 2020 will be conducted as a combined exam on 12 May 2020. Aspirants will be receiving 2 different scorecards If a candidate opts for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE E, the following will be the exam and counselling process
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Official Address and Links
132, Second Floor,
11th Amin, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore- 560 055
Also, For More details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE.
Stay tuned about Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka: COMEDK UGET 2020 Updates.
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk pget 2019, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 exam date, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk login, comedk 2019 syllabus, comedk colleges.