Galgotias University will admit the eligible candidates for its undergraduate courses based on Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Galgotias Universities, Greater Noida and is commonly called as GEEE 2020. All the B.Tech aspirants can apply for this exam. It will be a 90-minute multiple-choice paper. GEEE 2020 important dates will be announced on November 2019. Galgotias University is a co-educational private university in Greater Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top Universities in India. For the academic year, 2020-21.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Every year GEEE took candidates for admission in B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech and Management Programs. Interested applicants can check all the relevant important dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, selection and counselling procedure, courses offered and fee structures of Galgotias University for 2020 in the following article.
GEEE 2020 Important Dates
The application forms for Galgotias University admissions for the academic year 2020-21 will be available from 30 November 2019.
|Availability of online application form||Third week of December 2019|
|Last date to apply the online application form||First week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second week of June 2020|
|Date of the Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination||Third week of June 2020|
|Timings of the exam||10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Result Announcement Date||Third week of June 2020|
GEEE Application Form 2020
Candidates can get the GEEE 2020 Application Form in the following modes. A candidate must fill up the application form before the last date expires and should ensure there are no mistakes in the application form or they will be rejected.
|Online mode||The online examination forms are available for all the interested aspirants on the official website of the Galgotias University or the link for application forms will also be hosted here on this website after the forms are issued.|
|Offline mode||Candidates can get their Application Forms from the Admissions Office of the Galgotias University after making the payment of the Application Form fee via Cash or Demand Draft payable at Galgotias University|
Application Fee for GEEE 2020
Given below is the fee an aspirant is supposed to pay to sit for the exam. The application cost given below is the cost that will include the cost of the application form, Information Brochure of the university and Examination fee. There are different methods to pay the fee amount. The last date to pay the fee is along with the last date to fill the application the form is June 2020.
- All applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- via online (Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/Paytm wallet)in the name of the university as the Application form fee. It should be noted that the Application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- After successful payment of the fee for GEEE 2020, all candidates receive one system generated unique identification number (UID) which will be required throughout the admission process.
- After this, an auto-generated email or SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email ID /registered phone number for all further notifications.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the Eligibility Criteria Listed below. Every candidate must make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria to take admission to the university or they will be rejected at the time of counselling.
|Qualifying examination||10+2 ( or Secondary School Certification Examination) from any recognised State Board or Central Board or other equivalent examination,|
|Compulsory Subjects in Class 12||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM)|
|Required pass percentage in Class 12||50%|
GEEE 2020 Admit Card
The Hall Ticket of GEEE 2020 will contain all the details of applicants.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The admit card provides identification and verification of the candidates.
- It contains information about the candidate’s name, gender, Father’s name, category. Centre name and code, reporting time etc.
- The admit card will be issued in the second week of June 2020.
- Hence, It is a mandatory document to enter in the examination hall to appear in GEEE 2020 or else his/her entry will be restricted.
- Hall ticket will not be sent by post to any of the candidate, it has to be downloaded.
- Any violation of the rules will lead to cancellation of the candidate from admission & disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates must sit in the allocated seat & maintain silence during and after the test.
- Candidate must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- No written material is allowed inside the examination hall nor any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time.
- Any type of eatable is not allowed inside the examination hall except the water bottle.
Exam Pattern of GEEE 2020
Aspirants going to appear in GEEE 2020 are advised to must go through the exam pattern followed by the University. They can check the exam pattern in the table below and start preparing according to the exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Time Duration||01 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
|Question Type||MCQs (Four alternatives for every question)|
|Total Questions||90 (Each subject contains 30 Questions)|
|Subjects||03; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Subject-wise analysis of Question Paper:
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
GEEE Model Test Paper
All the Interested Students can attempt GEEE model test paper and probably get an idea about the questions that are relevant at http://www.geee.in/model-paper.asp. Also, The subject wise model/sample test paper is available at the above link.
GEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for GEEE 2020 will consist of 3 sections. The detailed topics under each of the sections are mentioned below:
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I, II, III||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Optics|
|Molecules of Life||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Polymers||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Electronic Devices & Communication System|
Important Books For Preparation
|Book||Name of the Author|
|Concepts of Physics 1||H.C. Verma|
|Concepts of Physics 2||H.C. Verma|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 1||R.K. Gupta|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 2||R.K. Gupta|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2018-19 Session)||R.D. Sharma|
|Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, N. Miroshin and S. Smirnova|
GEEE 2020 Result and Selection Process
- The selection procedure is solely based on the merit list published along with Results.
- Moreover, the cutoff of GEEE 2020 will decide whether a candidate will be able to get admission into the University or not.
- Also, the University will declare its minimum marks criteria after the entrance examination.
- Most noteworthy, the cutoff of GEEE 2020 will be based on the candidate’s performance in the examination.
- And Results has been announced in the fourth week of June 2020.
Galgotias University Counselling
After completing the verification process, candidates can attend their respective counselling. Candidates cannot change the courses that are allotted to them under any circumstances and therefore will be final. Important documents need to be with the candidate during counselling are:
- GEEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- 10th Passing certificate.
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- 12th Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate (if available).
- Character Certificate.
- Demand draft (DD) in favour of Galgotias University.
- 8 Passport Size photos.
Galgotia University Admission Process
- Candidates are required to appear in GEEE for B.tech programs. Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination will be held on 3rd week of June 2020. And results will be declared on 4th week of June 2020.
- Candidates who manage to get good grades will be called for counselling on different dates depending on the ranks achieved.
- Admissions will be provided in different B.Tech branches to the candidates depending on the availability of seats in the same.
Examination venues of GEEE 2020:
The various test centres assigned for conducting GEEE 2020 are as follows:
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
GEEE Fee Structure
Candidates can check here under:
|Course||Duration||Tution Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in VLSI||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization) in Computer Networks & Cyber Security||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things & Intelligent System||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
Boys Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||2 Seater||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||2 Seater||1,00,000 per annum|
Girls Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,15,000 per annum|
Please find the detailed course wise fees structure with tuition fees, exam fees, hostel fees and duration. http://www.geee.in/fees-structure.asp.
Galgotias University Courses offered:
Applicants can check computer Science & Engineering courses offered by the university
|1.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Cloud Computing and Virtualisation in association with IBM.|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|3.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Open Source Software and Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|4.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|5.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|6.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Computer Networks and Cybersecurity.|
|7.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in the Internet of Things.|
|8.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Big Data.|
|9.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.|
Bachelor of Technology (BTech.) Programmes:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- B. Tech+ MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
- Automobile Engineering
- Integrated Tech. + M. Tech. Programmes:
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech, in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech. +M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (CE)
- Also, Integrated B.TECH.+ M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- And, Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
GEEE 2020 Scholarships
The top rank holders will also be given scholarships based on their merits and performance. Detailed information is framed in the table:
|GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 11 to 20||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 21 to 30||25% Tuition fee waiver|
Official site: geee.in
- Galgotias University provides 100% placements record for the year 2016 for B.Tech.
- Students 322 companies visited the campus for recruitment with the highest offered placement was 15 Lakhs package.
- Average placement offer for B.Tech. was 6.2 LPA.
Galgotias University Entrance Highlights
Name of Examination
|Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Galgotias Universities|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech and Management programs.|
Plot no.2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
For more information please go to the official website.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on GEEE 2020.”
geee placement, geee cut off, geee college, geee ranking, geee result 2018, geee 2018, geee scholarship, geee in.