GEEE 2020 Application Form can be submitted till 30 May 2020. GEEE is conducted by Galgotia University. GEEE is a University level engineering entrance exam. it is conducted every year for admissions in B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech and Management Programs. for candidates willing to get admission at Galgotia University. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. GEEE 2020 Exam will be held on 10 June 2020. The last date to submit the application form is 30 May 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for details regarding the GEEE 2020 such as important dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, selection and counselling procedure, courses offered and fee structures of Galgotias University in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: GEEE 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 20 December 2019. Click here>> Application Form.
GEEE 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the GEEE 2020 are given in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||20 December 2019|
|Last date to apply the online application form||30 May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 June 2020|
|Date of the Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination||15 June 2020|
|Result Announcement Date||22 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority,
GEEE 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the GEEE 2020 Application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GEEE 2020: Application Form (Till 30 May), Eligibility, Syllabus
- GEEE 2020 Application form has been released on 29 December 2019.
- The application form is available in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the online application form through online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form is 30 May 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided by the authority.
- Candidates may upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
Candidates can get the GEEE 2020 Application Form in the following modes:
- Online Mode
- The online examination forms are available for all the interested aspirants on the official website of the Galgotias University.
- Offline Mode
- Candidates can get their Application Forms from the Admissions Office of the Galgotias University after making the payment of the Application Form fee via:
- Cash or Demand Draft payable at Galgotias University
- Candidates can get their Application Forms from the Admissions Office of the Galgotias University after making the payment of the Application Form fee via:
Application Fee for GEEE 2020
The details regarding the application fee of GEEE 2020 is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
- The application fee of GEEE 2020 is Rs. 650/-.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Paytm wallet
- in the name of the university as the Application form fee.
It should be noted that the Application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- After successful payment of the fee for GEEE 2020, all candidates receive one system generated unique identification number (UID) which will be required throughout the admission process.
- After this, an auto-generated email or SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email ID /registered phone number for all further notifications.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the GEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria is given below:
|Qualifying examination||10+2 ( or Secondary School Certification Examination) from any recognised State Board or Central Board or other equivalent examination,|
|Compulsory Subjects in Class 12||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM)|
|Required pass percentage in Class 12||50%|
Every candidate must make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria to take admission to the university or they will be rejected at the time of counselling.
GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the GEEE exam pattern is given below:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Time Duration||01 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
|Question Type||MCQs (Four alternatives for every question)|
|Total Questions||90 (Each subject contains 30 Questions)|
|Subjects||03; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Aspirants going to appear in GEEE 2020 are advised to must go through the exam pattern followed by the University.
The details regarding the distribution of questions of each subject of GEEE 2020 is given below:
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
GEEE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the Hall Ticket of GEEE 2020 exam are given below:
- GEE Admit card will be released on 12 June 2020.
- The admit card will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the GEE admit card through the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to download the GEEE Admit card.
- The admit card provides identification and verification of the candidates.
- It contains information about the candidate’s name, gender, Father’s name, category. Centre name and code, reporting time etc.
- Hence, It is a mandatory document to enter in the examination hall to appear in GEEE 2020 or else his/her entry will be restricted.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.
GEEE 2020 Syllabus
The GEEE 2020 syllabus will consist of 3 sections. The details regarding the complete syllabus is given below:
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I, II, III||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Optics|
|Molecules of Life||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Polymers||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Electronic Devices & Communication System|
GEEE Model Test Paper
All the Interested Students can attempt GEEE model test paper and probably get an idea about the questions that are relevant at http://www.geee.in/model-paper.asp. Also, The subject wise model/sample test paper is available at the above link.
Important Books For Preparation
The important books for the preparation of GEEE 2020 is given in the table below:
|Book||Name of the Author|
|Concepts of Physics 1||H.C. Verma|
|Concepts of Physics 2||H.C. Verma|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 1||R.K. Gupta|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 2||R.K. Gupta|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2018-19 Session)||R.D. Sharma|
|Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, N. Miroshin and S. Smirnova|
GEEE 2020 Result
The details regarding the GEEE 2020 Result is given below:
- GEEE 2020 Results will be released on 22 June 2020.
- The GEEE result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website of the authority.
- The selection procedure is solely based on the merit list published along with Results.
- Moreover, the cutoff of GEEE 2020 will decide whether a candidate will be able to get admission into the University or not.
- Also, the University will declare its minimum marks criteria after the entrance examination.
- Most noteworthy, the cutoff of GEEE 2020 will be based on the candidate’s performance in the examination.
Galgotias University Counselling
The details regarding the GEEE 2020 Counselling is given below:
- GEEE Counselling process will start after the declaration of the GEEE result.
- Candidates have to first fill a preference form for the counselling process.
- The form can be filled through online mode on the official website.
- The selected candidates will receive an official letter from the official website.
- The letter has to be carried by the candidate on the counselling date.
- Candidates also have to carry their respective original documents as well as photocopies for the counselling process.
- After completing the verification process, candidates can attend their respective counselling.
- Candidates cannot change the courses that are allotted to them under any circumstances and therefore will be final.
Documents required for GEEE Counselling
Important documents need to be with the candidate during counselling are:
- GEEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- 10th Passing certificate.
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- 12th Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate (if available).
- Character Certificate.
- Demand draft (DD) in favour of Galgotias University.
- 8 Passport Size photos.
Galgotia University Admission Process
The details regarding the admission procedure of Galgotias University is given below:
- Candidates are required to appear in GEEE for B.tech programs. Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination will be held on 15 June 2020. And results will be declared on 22 June 2020.
- Candidates who manage to get good grades will be called for counselling on different dates depending on the ranks achieved.
- Admissions will be provided in different B.Tech branches to the candidates depending on the availability of seats in the same.
GEEE Examination Rules
The important rules regarding the GEE Exam are given below:
- Hall ticket will not be sent by post to any of the candidate, it has to be downloaded.
- Any violation of the rules will lead to cancellation of the candidate from admission & disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates must sit in the allocated seat & maintain silence during and after the test.
- Candidate must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- No written material is allowed inside the examination hall nor any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time.
- Any type of eatable is not allowed inside the examination hall except the water bottle.
Examination venues of GEEE 2020:
The various test centres assigned for conducting GEEE 2020 are as follows:
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Galgotias University Fee Structure
The Fee structure of Galgotias University for different courses is given below:
|Course||Duration||Tution Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in VLSI||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Internet of Things (IOT) & Smart Cities||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Robotics and Automation Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE in Business Analytics & Optimization||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B. Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Computer Network & Cyber Security||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Internet of Things & Intelligent System||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Data Analytics||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Digital Forensics||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Blockchain Technology||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with Specialization in Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B. Tech Biomedical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|MBA with Dual Specialization||2 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|Integrated B.A LL.B (Hons)||5 years||1,00,000||10,000|
|Integrated BBA LL.B (Hons)||5 years||1,00,000||10,000|
Boys Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||2 Seater||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||2 Seater||1,10,000 per annum|
Girls Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,15,000 per annum|
Please find the detailed course-wise fees structure with tuition fees, exam fees, hostel fees and duration. http://www.geee.in/fees-structure.asp.
Galgotias University Courses offered:
The courses that are offered by the Galgotias University is listed below:
|1.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Cloud Computing and Virtualisation in association with IBM.|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|3.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Open Source Software and Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|4.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|5.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|6.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Computer Networks and Cybersecurity.|
|7.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in the Internet of Things.|
|8.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Big Data.|
|9.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.|
Bachelor of Technology (BTech.) Programmes:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- B. Tech+ MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
- Automobile Engineering
- Integrated Tech. + M. Tech. Programmes:
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech, in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech. +M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (CE)
- Also, Integrated B.TECH.+ M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- And, Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
GEEE 2020 Scholarships
The top rank holders will also be given scholarships based on their merits and performance. Detailed information is framed in the table:
|GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 11 to 20||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 21 to 30||25% Tuition fee waiver|
Official site: geee.in
- Galgotias University provides 100% placements record for the year 2016 for B.Tech.
- Students 322 companies visited the campus for recruitment with the highest offered placement was 15 Lakhs package.
- Average placement offer for B.Tech. was 6.2 LPA.
- Galgotias University will admit the eligible candidates for its undergraduate courses based on Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Galgotias Universities, Greater Noida and is commonly called as GEEE 2020.
- All the B.Tech aspirants can apply for this exam.
- It will be a 90-minute multiple-choice paper.
- Galgotias University is a co-educational private university in Greater Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It is one of the top Universities in India. For the academic year, 2020-21.
- The application cost given below is the cost that will include the cost of the application form, Information Brochure of the university and Examination fee. There are different methods to pay the fee amount. The last date to pay the fee is 30 May 2020.
Galgotias University Entrance Highlights
The complete overview of GEEE 2020 exam is given in the table below:
Name of Examination
|Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Galgotias Universities|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech and Management programs.|
Plot no.2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
For more information please go to the official website.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on GEEE 2020.”
geee 2020 mathematics syllabus, geee placement, geee 2019 syllabus, geee scholarship, geee college, geee syllabus