GEEE 2020 Important Dates for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam will be released by Galgotias University in the month of November 2019. Galgotias University is a private institute situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh established in 2011. It is a recognised University under the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university provides admission to a number of courses. And the courses ranging from engineering, architecture, business administration, legal studies, medical, mass and media and aviation.
Candidate can apply for a B.Tech program are electrical, mechanical, automobile, chemical, civil, computer science, electronics, and communication. Also, Candidates can opt for dual degree courses of B.Tech with MBA or B.Tech with M.Tech. While a comprehensive list of GEEE 2020 important dates that are published by the University.
GEEE 2020 Important Dates & Schedule:
The dates are officially announced by Galgotias University, Noida.
|GEEE Important Events||Dates(Tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||30 November 2019|
|Last date to apply the online application form||31 May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 June 2020|
|Date of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE)||15 June 2020|
|Timings of the exam||10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|The announcement of the result||22 June 2020|
NOTE: GEEE 2020 important dates are announced by University concern. the official announcement of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam important dates is made now by the Institute on its website. check here @www.geee.in/important-dates.asp
Also, Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for notifications/announcements or any release of dates for GEEE 2020 by the University for Engineering Entrance Exam.
Schedule, Pattern & Language
- Mode of Exam: GU Engineering Entrance Examination – Pencil & paper based test will be held in the month of June 2020.
- Duration: The duration of the GEEE 2020 will be 90 minutes.
- Examination Pattern: The pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper: Questions will be of objective TYPE with Multiple Choice.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Standard of Questions: All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Marks Distribution: Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The language of Question paper: English.
Note: Please refer for further details in www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
Read more about GU Engineering Entrance Examination:
The detailed information is linked here.
|Application Form||Admit Card|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding GEEE 2020 Important Dates”
geee fee structure, geee placement, geee application form 2019, geee college, geee university, geee eligibility.