GEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 23 December 2019 by Galgotias University. The last date for submission of exam is 30 June 2020. Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by Galgotias University. This is a university-level exam through which students are offered admissions into various B.Tech courses. GEEE is conducted in offline mode every year. The exam date was 15 June 2020 but has been postponed. Candidates may read the whole article to know more about the GEEE 2020 Application form.
- GEEE 2020 exam date has been postponed.
- GEEE Application Form 2020 has been extended till 30 June 2020.
GEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form for GEEE 2020 has been released on 23 December 2019 on the official website of Galgotias University. Candidates can fill the registration form until 30 June 2020. Check the steps involved in the process of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Test 2020 online registration mentioned below to avoid any mistakes while filling the Application form.
- The candidates have to register themselves on the official website i.e. www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in.
- After registration, candidates will have to enter all the relevant educational and personal details in the application form.
- Candidate must check all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must click the submit button, otherwise, the application form will not be registered.
- No correction facility will be provided by the authorities.
- There will be a single application form for all the branches of B.Tech.
- After submitting the application form the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Candidate must take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- Candidates can also fill the application form in the university main office through the walk-in registration process at:
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ADMISSION
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
GEEE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode as well as offline (Demand draft) mode. Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.650/- as application fee.
For Online Mode:
- The application fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Paytm wallet.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
For Offline Mode:
- The candidate can pay by cash or DD in the name of 'Galgotias University' in the admissions office after filling the form.
- The application fee will be non-refundable
GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the exam before applying for the same. Go through the GEEE 2020 eligibility is given below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized state board or central board or other equivalent examination and have secured at least 60%.
- For Lateral Entry: Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are still appearing in their Class 12th are also eligible to apply for the exam.
GEEE 2020 Admit Card
GEEE 2020 Admit card
will be available for download from third week of July 2020
. The GEEE hall ticket will be available on the official website. The candidates who have applied for GEEE 2020 Admit Card may Check the information mentioned below to avoid mistakes.
- The admit card of GEEE 2020 will be provided to only those candidates whose application forms are accepted by the authorities.
- Candidates have to carry their respective admit card along with a valid ID proof to the allotted exam centre on the exam day.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
How to download GEEE 2020 Admit Card?
Steps to download GEEE Hall Ticket is given below:
- Visit the admit card link.
- Login using GEEE user id and password.
- The admit card will show on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned and download it.
- Take two printouts of the same and keep it safe for the future purpose.
Details mentioned over GEEE Hall Ticket
Candidates must check the following details as mentioned on the admit card of GEEE 2020:
- Candidates’ name
- Date of Birth
- GEEE registration number
- Candidates’ photograph and signature
- Exam date and timings
- Name and complete address of the allotted exam centre
GEEE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam city of GEEE exam 2020 through below given details:
List of GEEE 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can refer to the exam cities from the above details and can choose the exam centres accordingly.
GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the information of GEEE 2020 exam pattern through given details. The complete format of Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Test 2020 is given below:
Exam pattern of GEEE 2020
|Type of questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice questions)|
|Total number of questions||90|
Physics - 30
Chemistry – 30
|Language of exam||English|
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen & paper)|
|Time duration||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme|| 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer|
|There is no negative marking for wrong answers|
Candidates can start preparing for the exam by referring through the above exam pattern
GEEE 2020 Syllabus
GEEE 2020 Syllabus comprises the topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 30 Questions will be asked from each subject i.e., from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The topics from each are as follows:
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic equations
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Matrices and determinants
- Integral & Differential Calculus
- Vector algebra
- Physics and Measurements
- Relational Motion
- Oscillation and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Nomenclature and Basic Concept in Organic Chemistry and
- Organic Chemistry: Functional group Hydrocarbons, Coordination Chemistry.
Recommended Books for GEEE 2020
Candidates can check the preparation books for GU engineering entrance exam 2020 through below given details:
- Physics: NCERT 11th & 12thand the concept of physics 1 and 2 by HC Verma.
- Chemistry: NCERT 11thand 12th class and organic chemistry by Morrison Boyd and inorganic chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
- Mathematics: NCERT 11thand 12th class and R.D Sharma
GEEE 2020 Result
The GEEE 2020 Result
will be released in the second week of August 2020
by Galgotias University on their official website.
- The result will be available online on the official website of Galgotias Universities.
- Candidate can check the result by entering the roll number & application number.
- Qualifying candidates will proceed to the counselling procedure.
GEEE 2020 Counselling
The qualified candidates of the entrance exam will get eligible to participate in the GEEE 2020 Counselling procedure. GEEE exam 2020 counselling will be conducted offline for the qualified candidates of the entrance exam.
- Applicants will have to be present personally to attend the counselling of GEEE 2020 along with the documents required for verification.
- Candidates must carry original documents that are mentioned for verification.
- It is to be noted that the GEEE 2020 exam counselling will be conducted only after verification of all the required documents thoroughly.
Documents Required for GEEE 2020 Counselling
Documents need to be brought in original by the candidates and two sets of photocopies must be there:
- Class X marks sheet
- Class X passing certificate
- Class XII marks sheet
- Class XII passing certificate
- GEEE Admit card 2019
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap year affidavit (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 8 passport size recent colour photographs
- Aadhaar card
Candidates will have to pay the tuition fees at the time of counselling. The fees have to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in consideration of “Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh” payable at Delhi/ Noida/ Greater Noida. Candidates must mention their name, course and application id on the back-side of the Demand Draft.
GEEE 2020 Scholarships
Galgotias University offers scholarships to meritious candidates based on their performance in qualifying examination in various categories-
- 100% tuition fee waiver for toppers of all Boards/Universities.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing up to 4000th rank in the Joint Entrance Exam.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for applicants securing up to 100th rank in the UPSEE.
- 25% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation.
- 20% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing minimum 60%ile in CAT or above 600 marks in MAT.
- 20% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for meritorious LSAT qualified students
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Scholarships
|GUEEE Rank from 1 to 10||75% tuition fee waiver|
|GUEEE Rank from 11 to 20||50% tuition fee waiver|
|GUEEE Rank from 11 to 30||25% tuition fee waiver|
Courses offered by Galgotia University
Here are various courses offered to the candidates taking admission in B.Tech courses:
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded System
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in the Internet of Things & Intelligent System
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in the Internet of Things (IoT)
GEEE 2020 Highlights (Basic Information)
Given below are the highlights of GEEE Exam 2020. Candidates may check the details for a quick summary.
Highlights of GU engineering entrance exam 2020
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam
Galgotias University, Greater Noida
B. Tech/ B. Tech Integrated
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE)
GEEE is a university-level engineering entrance exam which offers admissions in various engineering courses in Galgotias University. Syllabus for this exam is almost similar to any other engineering entrance exam.
Galgotias University is devoted to excellence in teaching, research and innovation and to develop leaders who will make a difference to the world. The University, which is based in Greater Noida has a 'student-first' philosophy. It's one of the reasons why Galgotias University
is consistently ranked among India's top university.