GEEE 2021 Counselling process will be carried out at Galgotias University campus after the successful completion of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam for admission to Galgotias University. The candidates must carry their academic documents to the venue for verification purpose. Only those who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for Counselling.
GEEE 2021 Counselling Dates
The candidates can check in the below table important dates for counselling:
|Release of Application form for admission or for Counselling Registration||To be Announced|
|First Seat Allotment ||To be Announced|
|Display of Result||To be Announced|
|Second Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Result date||To be Announced|
Documents Required for GEEE 2021 Counselling
And to take part in the counselling process of GEEE 2021
, the candidate must be shortlisted in the merit list and must have cleared the cutoff marks which are announced by the authorities of GU. The list of documents that are required during the counselling process are as follows:
- Admit card of GEEE 2021.
- Mark sheet of 10th.
- Mark sheet of 10+2.
- Migration certificate.
- Demand draft of the admission fee.
GEEE 2020 Counselling Steps
To take part in the GEEE 2021 counselling process, the candidate must follow these steps:
- Candidate must visit the official website of GEEE once the results are announced and check for the merit list if he/she is selected.
- If selected, the candidate can download the counselling letter from the official and take a print out of it.
- After getting the counselling letter, a candidate must fill the preference for the choice of the branch by visiting the authorised counselling Centre.
- At the Counselling Centre, a candidate is required to bring in the pre-announced the list of documents for verification purpose.
- After the counselling process is completed, the candidate will be allotted the seat. If the candidate is satisfied, he/she can pay the admission fee to confirm their seat. Otherwise, they can inform the authorities to withdraw.