GEEE 2022 Application Form will be released by Galgotias University. The last date for submission of the application will be in June 2022 tentatively. Galgotias University is a private university situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a university-level exam that offers admissions to candidates into various engineering courses. For further information regarding Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam 2022 application form, candidates can refer to the below article.
GEEE 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates of Galgotias Entrance Exam 2022 through the given table
Important Dates of GEEE 2022 Application Form
|Beginning of the online application form||March 2022 |
|Last date for the submission of an application form||June 2022|
Candidates can check the important dates through the above table and can start preparing for the exam accordingly
GEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned points regarding the details of the GEEE online application form 2022:
- Candidates can fill the online application form, from the official website of the university.
- Aspirant first needs to register for the exam.
- After successful registration of the exam, the candidate can move to the process of filling the application form.
- Candidate has to choose the course in which he/she wants to apply.
- They can apply for any specialization course in B.Tech.
- Applicants should have a valid id and phone number for registration of the exam.
- Request for change of v.alid email id and number would not be accepted in any circumstances
- Candidates need to fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Application form must be filled very carefully without committing a spelling mistake.
- Applicants need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to the authority.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click the submit button for the registration of the form.
- After submitting the application form candidates need to pay the application fee of GEEE 2022.
Documents Required for filling GEEE 2022 Application Form
There are necessary documents that candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Migration certificate
- Adhar card
- Valid Id proof
- Photograph and Signature
GEEE 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted
- Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.650/- as application fee.
- Payment should be done through online mode using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Paytm wallet
- After completing the payment, the system will generate a registration slip.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to take a printout of the registration slip and keep it safe for future use.
How to fill GEEE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can check to the below-given steps for filling the application form of Galgotias engineering entrance exam 2022
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of GEEE.
- Candidates are required to log on to www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and then click on Galgotias University Entrance Exam 2022.
- Candidates are required to fill a valid e-mail id and password and then click on the login button
- After successful registration candidate will proceed to the filling of the application form.
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration, an application form page will appear in which candidates have to enter details in various sections such as:
- Personal details like:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Contact details (Mobile number or landline)
- Mother's name
- Father's name, income etc
- Address (State, city, district, Pincode)
- Educational qualification details like:
- Marks obtained in class 10th
- Marks obtained in class 12th
- Name of the course
- Name of the school/college (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Details of any entrance test candidate have appeared in before
- Select Test City Details:
- From the list of available exam centres
- Select 3 test cities according to preference and convenience.
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the application form. Below are some documents which are need to be uploaded
- Scanned signature of the candiadte
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading all the documents successfully candidates need to submit the application fee as a final step of application form.
- Application fee has to be submitted online.
- It can be submitted using credit/debit/ net banking.
- Candidate must keep the transaction slip as proof of payment.
STEP 5: Submitting Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the information filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee as a final step.
- After successful payment receipt for the same will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to keep that receipt safe.