The exam pattern of GEEE 2021 is provided by Galgotias University along with the Prospectus. The exam is based on the UG level. This university offers admission to those applicants who wish to apply for B.Tech and integrated B.Tech + MBA programs.
Get the other relevant details for GEEE Exam Pattern 2021 here
GEEE 2021 Question Format
Important information related to the paper pattern for the exam is listed below:
- Mode of Exam – offline mode (paper and pen-based)
- Medium of Exam – English language only.
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the examination.
- The questions set in the exam will be mainly based on the SSC/HSC &CBSE board only.
- Marking scheme – Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. No negative markings will be given to incorrect answers.
- Applicants will get one hour thirty minutes to solve the entire paper.
- A total of 90 questions will be asked in the exam.
- There will be three sections in the paper:
- Physics (30 questions)
- Mathematics (30 questions)
- Chemistry (30 questions)