GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern has been released by Galgotia University Entrance Exam cell along with information brochure on 23 December 2019. The Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) for admission into various engineering-related courses offered by Galgotias University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Aspiring candidates can register to take part in the admission process which started from 23 December 2019 along with the release of the online application form. And goes up to 30 May 2020 till the final admissions or the full number of seats are filled with selected students. Check all details of Galgotias University Application form on the below-given link.
GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection process for the candidates aspiring to take admission into engineering courses offered by Galgotias University is based upon the GEEE 2020 Score. The scores are used to prepare the merit list of the top-scoring candidates and this merit list id used to shortlist candidates for the counselling process.
To get a good score in Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam it is very much required for the candidates to go through the GEEE 2020 Paper Pattern in advance to know the structure of the paper and the types of questions that will be asked.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern: Galgotias Engineering Entrance Paper Pattern
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
The detailed information regarding the GEEE Paper Pattern & Schedule, Pattern & Language is mention below:
- Questions in the GEEE 2020 Exam will be of objective type and will consist of multiple choices.
- The paper will be divided into three parts that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The questions will be asked from the 10+2 level of the state board or CBSE syllabus only.
- There will be 30 questions from each part in the paper making the total number of questions equal to 90.
- The paper will have a duration of 90 minutes.
- Candidates must note that there will be no negative marking in GEEE 2020.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- Furthermore, check the official updates at www.geee.in
Read more about Galgotias University Entrance Test
The detailed information is available here.
|Galgotias University GEEE||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern.“
viteee 2020, geee 2020 syllabus, geee exam pattern, geee 2020 mathematics syllabus, geee 2019 syllabus, geee placement, geee scholarship, geee exam 2020