GEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria has been announced by the Galgotias University on 23 December 2019. And the Exam will be conducted on 15 June 2020. Galgotias University offers admission to various courses in the field of engineering courses like B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA, and B.Tech+M.Tech. And the admission process has been started from 23 December 2019 under the entrance exam of GU. To take part in this whole admission process, a candidate is required to fulfil the GEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria that has be announced by the Galgotias University on 23 December 2019. All details of the GEEE Online Application form is available below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to go through the complete list of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility before filling up the application form to get the information if they are eligible to take part in the admission process of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam.
While Candidates are required to follow these steps:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Galgotias University (GU) and visit the GEEE 2020 website from there.
- Then the candidate must click on the “Brochure” link on the side of the homepage.
- Also, a separate PDF file will be opened consisting of various important information regarding GEEE 2020.
- In the brochure, there is a separate segment for the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria.
Galgotias University Eligibility Criteria
The GEEE 2020 eligibility criteria are quite simple and the various important points regarding it can be summarised as:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Galgotias University Admission
- Candidates who have appeared and passed in their 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised university/ board with having at least 50% of marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects can apply in the GEEE 2020.
Candidates who will appear in the 10+2 or its equivalent exam during the month of March and April in the year 2020 are also eligible to apply in the GEEE 2020 and take admission into the engineering courses offered by GU.
Read more about Galgotia University Entrance Exam
|Galgotias University Details||Admit Card|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria”
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
geee scholarship, geee placement, geee exam 2020, viteee 2020, geee counselling, geee 2019 answer key, geee 2020 syllabus, galgotia university entrance exam 2019