AMITY JEE 2020 Application Form will be available in the first week of November 2019. Amity JEE 2020 is an Entrance exam conducted by Amity University for selection in various B.Tech courses. It’s an online Computer-based test (CBT) and it will be held in various cities of India. Amity University has many campuses across the country with the main campus in Greater Noida. For admission in B.Tech in Amity University, the candidate should have qualified class 12th with minimum 60% in aggregate. Application Form for AMITY JEE is now available and candidates can fill the same up until March 2020. The exams for different b.tech programmes will be started from the second week of April – the first week of May 2020. For further details about how to get Amity JEE Application Form 2020 and other procedures, candidates, dates etc can see the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Amity JEE 2020 Application Form Details
The Application form of Amity JEE 2020 will be available on November 2019. Candidates will have to follow some steps in order to fill the Application Form for Amity JEE.
Step 1 (Registration):
- Firstly, candidates seeking admission in B.Tech courses in Amity University will have to fill the application form, which will be available from March 2020.
- Secondly, Students can fill the Application form online, by visiting the official website of Amity University.
- Candidates can also download the Application form from the university’s official website or by taking the admission pack from any of the Amity campuses.
- Candidates submitting the form online will have to fill in all the details as required. Everything will be mentioned clearly.
- Moreover, they will have to scan a photograph of required dimension and class 10th mark sheet and attach it to the application form.
- They can submit the fees for registration online through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates who are filling the form offline will have to use a black ballpoint pen to fill in the details.
- They will have to attach a photo in the space provided.
- They can either pay the fees online or pay through demand draft. All the candidates can check the status of their Application form on the microsite for Admission provided by Amity University.
- Candidates will have to submit the form, with the photograph attached and required documents, and a demand draft in case that is the mode of payment.
The Application Fee for Amity JEE will be Rs. 1,100/- for the aspirants.
Amity University Application Form Dates
|01.||Amity JEE 2020 Application form last date||May 2020|
|02.||Amity JEE 2020 Booking of the test centre||First week of February to First week of May 2019|
How to Apply for Amity University Admission Form 2020
The B.tech admission form will be released soon. The steps for filling the form is given above. Candidates can check this web page frequently for more details on Amity JEE 2020 Application Form.
- Check the official website of Amity University (http://amity.edu ).
- Now click on Admission Button.
- Finally, amity college application form area will get open.
- Now fill the required details.
- Pay the fees and submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Modes of Application form of Amity JEE 2020 Online/Offline
Applications forms are available online and offline:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Candidate can buy application form of Amity JEE from any of the Amity campuses.
- Register by using a phone number and email id.
- The application form fee is paid by using DEBIT, CREDIT, ATM card or even by PAYTM.
- Then download the application form and send it to the AMITY UNIVERSITY.
How to Download Amity Application Form?
- Candidate required to simply open the Amity University Website.
- Explore the Amity university website and simply clicks on forms and then download the form for AMITY JEE 2020.
- Fill the form with all the required details and submitted it to university.
- Amity University Information Brochure link:http://www.amity.edu/admission-procedure-domestic.aspx
Documents required to fill the Application form
Along with the Amity JEE application form, candidates will have to submit certain documents asked by the admission authority. Mentioned below are the documents that a candidate will have to attach while submitting the application form of Amity JEE 2020.
- Passport Size Photograph- scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, BMP format for online submission.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
Guidelines to fill the Amity Application form
Filling the application form required lots of attention as the minor step leads you to rejection. Here are some guidelines which helps to avoid any of the mistakes while filling the form.
- Carefully read all the guidelines prior to filling the application form.
- Writing should be neat and clean.
- Attachment of all the required documentation should be taken care of.
- Always tries to keep up to date with the important updates.
amity university entrance exam, amity application form 2019, amity university admission 2019, amity university counselling, amity university direct admission, amity university online, amity jee 2019 registration, how to fill amity university form, amity university entrance exam papers, amity entrance exam 2019