Amity University 2021 Application Form has been released. The AMITY University conducts Joint Entrance Examination once a year at the national level for the candidates who want to pursue their carrier in B. Technology courses. The candidates can go through the full article to know about the AMITY JEE 2021 Application Form details like Fees, How to apply, etc.
AMITY JEE 2021 Application Dates
The important dates regarding the AMITY JEE 2021 Registration dates are as follows:
Registration dates for Amity JEE 2021
|Application form releases||started|
|Last date of Application Submission|
Noida Campus - 20 August 2021
Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurugram, Gwalior, Mumbai and Raipur campus - 13 August 2021
AMITY JEE 2021 Application Form
The application form has been made available on the official website of AMITY University. Candidates must go through the given below points related to AMITY JEE 2021 application form:
- AMITY JEE application form is only available on the website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are allowed to fill in only one application form.
- The application form is accepted in online mode & offline modes.
- Also, the candidates can buy the application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses.
- Candidates must provide their registered email id and mobile number to get information by email or SMS.
- Candidates cannot withdraw the application form once it is submitted successfully.
- Multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- The applicants filling the form online must get the printout of the application form for future use.
Documents Required while filling AMITY JEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates need some documents for the AMITY University application form. Given below are the list of documents:
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Qualify Degree mark sheet
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI for fees payment
- Photo Id proof such as Aadhar card, Ration Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
AMITY JEE 2021 Application Fee
Modes of Payment: The AMITY JEE 2021 Application Form fee can be made in the following modes:
- Online: Candidates applying online can pay via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Offline: Candidates who are filling the application form in offline mode can pay the fee via Demand Draft in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
AMITY JEE Registration Fee 2021
|General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||Rs 1100/-|
The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply for AMITY JEE 2021?
The interested candidates can check the following details about how to apply for Amity Jee 2021.
For Online Application Form
- The applicants need to visit the official website.
- Click on Admissions given at the top of the page.
- Then click on How to Apply, after which the candidates will be redirected to the Application Procedure page.
- After that click on Application Form which will be redirected to the application form page which has three options. Click on Apply Online.
- Now the candidates will have to fill in the details asked like Basic details,
- Personal Details
- Educational details
- family Information
- Other Information
- After filling in all the information's the applicants will have to upload the documents needed as mentioned above.
- Now make the fee payment using a Credit/Debit Card.
- The candidates can check the status of their Application form on the Admission Microsite.
For Offline Submission of Application Form
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of AMITY University.
- After that click on option 2 given on the Application Form Page.
- Then click on the DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM.
- The Form page will be opened where the candidates will need to fill in the basic details and download the application form in PDF.
- Then print the application form, fill-in the required details completely, affix a recent color passport size photo, and submit along with a photocopy of the class X mark sheet at the respective campus the applicants are applying to.
- The candidates can download the application form free of cost and submit it with DD in favor of the ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi or pay online by debit/credit card.
For Buying Application Pack
- The candidates can buy an application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses in Noida, Lucknow, Greater Noida, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur & Ranchi.
- Duly fill-in the required details completely, affix a recent passport size photo, and submit along with a photocopy of the class X mark sheet at the respective campus.
AMITY JEE 2021 Application Form Correction
The applicants must know that the competent authority will not provide any opportunity to make corrections in their application form. Hence, the candidates must fill the Application with full care. The details to be filled in should be correct to be eligible for the AMITY JEE 2021 entrance exam
AMITY JEE 2021 Admit Card
The AMITY JEE admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the AMITY JEE 2021 examination center. Without an admit card applicants will not be allowed in the AMITY JEE exam hall. Candidates are not allowed to carry any unwanted things with them at the exam hall.