Amity JEE 2022 Registration Process might start from the first week of January 2022. Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2022 is an exam which is conducted by Amity University for admission into various B.Tech Courses at 8 different Amity campuses. Students seeking admission into B.Tech courses should have checked the Amity JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria. This will be on the OMR examination, which will take place in various cities across the country. Students who qualify the exam will get the call to the campus for further process of Admission. Aspirants interested in applying for Amity JEE 2022 and want to know about the Amity JEE 2022 Registration Process can see the article below.
Application Link: Amity University has released the application form for the entrance exam, find the official website here.
Amity JEE 2022 Registration Process
The steps for Amity University JEE Online Registration is mention here.
- Candidates can get the Amity Registration Form Online or Offline by post.
- Most of the instructions in the Application form will be self-explanatory. Candidates need to fill in accordingly.
- It is mandatory to fill in the E-Mail Address, as that will be the main source of communication.
- If filling the form in offline mode, fill the form using a black ballpoint pen.
- The candidate will have to attach a passport size photograph of the dimension mentioned in the form.
- The candidates should scan the mark sheet for class 10th in jpg, gif, jpeg, png, BMP format and attach to the AMITY JEE 2022 Registration Form.
- After filling the form, the candidate should preserve a copy of it.
- The candidate should take a printout of the form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 1100/- will have to be paid using Online Methods or demand draft.
- The applicants should send the application form along with necessary documents and demand draft via post in case of Offline mode.
- No changes are permissible to the application form, once entered. So, candidates must fill the details carefully as any discrepancy might result in rejection of the candidature.
Note: But, in case, the student is appearing in the qualifying examination, and the result is awaiting, the candidate can apply provisionally at their own risk.
Amity Registration Number
Then, after submitting the Amity JEE Application Form, candidates are advised to visit the Admission Microsite by using the Application Form Number and the password that is printed on the application form. Finally, students can check the status of their registration form and check for the availability of the Admit Card.