Amity JEE 2021 Paper Pattern is published by Amity University, which is one of the top universities in India, with around 1,25,000 students Campus. Its main campus located in Greater Noida, with branches in Lucknow, and many other cities. But, for taking admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, candidates will have to take the entrance test organised by Amity University. Moreover, Amity JEE 2021 is Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India and abroad. So, for more details about the Amity JEE 2021 Paper Pattern, candidates can see the detailed article below.
Amity JEE 2021 Paper Pattern
The detailed information regarding Amity JEE 2021 Paper Pattern is given below.
- It will be an OMR examination, which will take place in various cities in India.
- It will be a two-hour paper.
- The reporting time will be 09:30 AM. The examination will start from 10:30 AM.
- The question paper will consist of four sections. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will have 25 MCQs type questions, whereas English will have 15 such questions.
- The candidates will not get any marks if they select more than one option for one question.
- There is a provision of negative marking. Also, the correct answer will yield 4 marks, and for every wrong answer will result in the deduction of 01 marks.
- Candidates need to bring a Black or Blue ballpoint pen.
- The candidate can change the examination centre by visiting the micro-site for the Admission process. But, no further changes are permissible once the exam conducting body issues the Admit card.
- Admit card is mandatory in the examination centre. But, no candidate will get permission to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- No calculators or electronic devices are allowable inside the examination hall.
Amity JEE 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding Amity JEE admit card is given below.
- Candidates should get two copies of Admit card and preserve them even after the entrance exam.
- It will be necessary for the counselling process.
Amity University Joint Entrance Examination Pattern
The vital information regarding Amity JEE Pattern is given below.
- The Amity University Admission Test contains four sections.
- Exam question paper will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions type.
- All sections are compulsory.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
| ||Total no. of questions||90|
Note: In Section 4 candidates will have to attempt either Mathematics or Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied for admission.
Amity University Admission Test Pattern
The complete information regarding Amity JEE Test pattern is given below.
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Four marks for each correct entry and every wrong answer will result in the deduction of 01 marks.
- No marks would be awarded for questions marked with more than one option.
- And approximately 01.25 minutes per question on an average is reserved for the solution of each question.
- Test Preparation: For a real-time feel, candidates may attempt the tutorial to familiarize themselves with the Online Test.