Amity University conducts Amity JEE 2020 exam in various amity centres every year for providing admission to students in various B.Tech programs. Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech at Amity should qualify class 12th with a minimum score of 60% of aggregate and meeting the other eligibility criteria as well. After the exams, the students who qualify will get the call at the main campus for the personal interview and group discussions. The candidates who qualify will get their choice based on their score and availability of the subject. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information in Amity JEE counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The counselling dates are yet to be released by the university, although university released all other relevant dates related to Amity JEE 2020.
Amity JEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
The vital information regarding Amity JEE 2020 Counselling procedure is given below.
- After Amity JEE 2020 Exam is conducted in all the respected cities, Amity University will release a merit list based on the performance of candidates based on the tests.
- All the candidates who qualify will get information about the same through emails and calls. All the details regarding further admission procedure, venue, will be available on the website. Alongside, the candidate is advised to check his/her account regularly.
- In some cases, candidates will not get permission to choose from a given set of dates of counselling. In such a case he can choose a date when he wants to visit the assigned campus for further admission procedure.
- Candidates should bring all the related documents, mark sheet of the qualifying examinations, passport size photographs with him/her.
- Candidates need to have their admit card with them at all times. Failing to show any required document during counselling might result in rejection of the candidate.
- Finally, candidates will have various personal interviews at the campus, and based on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance test and personal interview, he/she will be admitted into the college.
- Candidates scoring 85% and above aggregate marks in 12th (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2018 and 2019) are exempted from the selection process. Candidate’s selection will be only based on the Amity Application Form.
Documents Required During Counselling
The list of documents required during counselling is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Amity JEE 2020 Counselling: Amity B.tech Admission Procedure
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Documents required for all Foreign National
- 6-8 Passport sized photographs
- Original Character Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Original Admit Card
Candidates must keep all the documents carefully and present them when asked for.
Moreover, the official website of Amity JEE is http://www.amity.edu/AmityJee.aspx
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Amity University Admission 2020 Details
amity jee sample paper, amity university proficiency test, amity jee cut off 2020, amity university entrance exam 2020, amity university admission 2020, amity jee 2020 application form, amity university admission form last date 2020, amity university application form 2020, amity university Noida admission 2020.