VTUEEE 2020 Application forms will be available online from October 2019. Candidates can get the VTUEEE Application Form in Online Mode, Offline Mode, and Google Play Store. 1st week of January 2020 will be the last date to submit the application form for phase I. However, for phase 2 candidates must fill the application form till first week of April 2020. Candidates should confirm the eligibility criteria from the information brochure before applying for VTUEEE 2020. Candidates can see the details regarding VTUEEE 2020 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
How to Fill the VTUEEE 2020 Application Form Online?
Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of VTUEEE 2020 to start the registration process. Then, they will have to follow the given steps in order to register for VTUEEE 2020. Find the official website to apply below.
Given below are the simple steps to be followed to fill the form.
Step 1 (Fill the Application Form):
Candidates will have to fill the following details in the VTUEEE 2020 Application Form.
- Candidate Details:
- Parent’s Name, Occupation, and Annual Income
- Date of Birth
- Course Details:
- Examination Choice ( Offline or Online)
- Subject Choice (PCM or PCB)
- Choice of Exam Date (Phase 1 or Phase 2)
- Choice of Test Centre
- Qualifying Exam Details:
- Board Last Attended and Score Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Address of School
- Contact Details:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Telephone Number
Step 2 (Upload the Photograph):
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Then, candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the next step.
- Also, uploads should be as per specified in the online portal.
Step 3 (Confirm and Pay):
- Further, the candidate will have to confirm the details they have entered properly. If found any discrepancy at a later stage might result in the rejection of the candidate.
- pay the Registration Fee of Rs 950. Therefore, the candidate can do so in online or offline mode.
- Fee can be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card. Download the Acknowledgement form. Moreover, download the Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates can also pay through demand draft drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University”, Candidates will then have to send the Application Form along with the demand draft to:
Tech Dr RR & Dr SR Technical University
42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Chennai – 600 062
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form (Offline Mode):
- Candidate can get the Application Form by post by sending a demand draft of Rs 950 and full address of the applicant at the above-mentioned address.
- Candidates can also purchase the Application Form from the regional offices of Veltech University for a payment of Rs 950.
- They can also purchase the Application Form in hand by visiting Veltech University at Chennai and paying Rs 950.
- In all the above cases, Candidates will have to send the fully filled Application Form to the Below Mentioned Address only.
VelTech Dr RR & Dr SR University
400FT Outer Ring Road, Avadi, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
What to do Next After Filling the Application Form?
- The candidates must check the status of their online application.
- If the application fee of any candidate is pending, they must pay the fee.
- The aspirants must check their online/offline application fee status. In the case of online payment, application fee status will be updated after 24 hours. In the case of offline payment, application fee status will be updated within 3 working days.
- After the fee payment is completed, candidates will get the option to print their filled application form. Candidates must print this application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The official website to apply is here.www.veltechuniv.edu.in/b-tech-admission/
The official website can be found here.www.veltechuniv.edu.in
The application for JEE Main 2020 is going to available soon.