VTUEEE 2020 Application forms have been available online from 08 October 2019. Candidates can get the VTUEEE Application Form in Online Mode and Offline Mode. However, for phase 2 candidates must fill the application form until the first week of April 2020. Candidates should confirm the eligibility criteria from the information brochure before applying for VTUEEE 2020. Candidates can see the details regarding VTUEEE 2020 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: VTUEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 08 October 2019.
How to Fill the VTUEEE 2020 Application Form Online?
Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of VTUEEE 2020 to start the registration process. Then, they will have to follow the given steps in order to register for VTUEEE 2020. Find the official website to apply below.
Given below are the simple steps to be followed to fill the form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to fill Vel Tech University VTUEEE 2020 Application Form?
Step-1 (Fill the Application Form):
Candidates will have to fill the following details in the VTUEEE 2020 Application Form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
- Candidate Details:
- Parent’s Name, Occupation, and Annual Income
- Date of Birth
- Course Details:
- Examination Choice ( Offline or Online)
- Subject Choice (PCM or PCB)
- Choice of Exam Date (Phase 1 or Phase 2)
- Choice of Test Centre
- Qualifying Exam Details:
- Board Last Attended and Score Obtained
- Year of Passing
- Address of School
- Contact Details:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Telephone Number
Step 2 (Upload the Photograph):
- Then, candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the next step.
- Also, uploads should be as per specified in the online portal.
Step 3 (Confirm and Pay):
- Further, the candidate will have to confirm the details they have entered properly. If found any discrepancy at a later stage might result in the rejection of the candidate.
- pay the Registration Fee of Rs 950. Therefore, the candidate can do so in online or offline mode.
- Fee can be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card. Download the Acknowledgement form. Moreover, download the Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates can also pay through demand draft drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University”, Candidates will then have to send the Application Form along with the demand draft to:
Tech Dr RR & Dr SR Technical University
42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Chennai – 600 062
VTUEEE 2020 Application Form (Offline Mode):
- Candidate can get the Application Form by post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 950 /-and full address of the applicant at the above-mentioned address.
- Candidates can also purchase the Application Form from the regional offices of Veltech University for a payment of Rs. 950/-.
- They can also purchase the Application Form in hand by visiting Veltech University at Chennai and paying Rs. 950/-.
- In all the above cases, Candidates will have to send the fully filled Application Form to the Address mentioned below only.
VelTech Dr RR & Dr SR University
400FT Outer Ring Road, Avadi, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
What to do Next After Filling the Application Form?
- The candidates must check the status of their online application.
- If the application fee of any candidate is pending, they must pay the fee.
- The aspirants must check their online/offline application fee status. In the case of online payment, application fee status will be updated after 24 hours. In the case of offline payment, application fee status will be updated within 3 working days.
- After the fee payment is completed, candidates will get the option to print their filled application form. Candidates must print this application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The official website to apply is here.
The official website can be found here.www.veltechuniv.edu.in
vel tech online application form, vtueee official website, vel tech application form 2019, veltech university application form 2019, vel tech university application form 2019, vel tech vtueee 2019, www veltech edu in avail
The application form of JEE Main 2020 April session will be available from 07 February 2020.