Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019: Admissions for ITI 2019 are now open. Candidates who are interested can visit the Directorate Of Training, Chattisgarh website for the form and further details for application. Registration begins from the 9th of June, 2019 till the 22nd of June, 2019. The application fee for SC/ST is RS 40 and for general and OBC candidates it’s RS 50. Application forms, fees, eligibility, counselling are mentioned in the below paragraph. iti application form online is available at CG ITI website.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
CG ITI Admission 2019 Date
The CG ITI Admission Form 2019 Dates is given below:
|Important events||Dates (Announced)|
|The online choice locking process||03 June 2019|
|The Last Date of Submission||17 June 2019 (Closed)|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||18 – 20 June 2019|
|Publishing of 1st Selection List on the Display||21 May 2019|
|Admission through 1st Selection list to candidates in the college||21 – 26 June 2019|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 1st admission list||27 June 2019|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List||28 June – 01 July 2019|
|Publishing of 2nd Selection List on the Display||02 July 2019|
|Admission through 2nd Selection list to candidates in the college||02 – 05 July 2019|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 2nd admission list||06 July 2019|
|Declaration of 3rd Merit List||08 – 10 July 2019|
|Publishing of 3rd Selection List on the Display||11 July 2019|
|Admission through 3rd Selection list to candidates in the college||11 – 16 July 2019|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 3rd admission list||17 July 2019|
|The announcement of Vacant Seats||18 July 2019|
|Registration for Vacant Seats through 1:5 for Students After Declaration of 3rd Selection List||19 – 24 July 2019|
|Invitation to Candidates selected in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Merit List on the day of 4th Merit List Display||25 – 27 July 2019|
|Publishing of 4th Selection List on the Display||28 July 2019|
|Admission through 4th Selection list to candidates in the college||28 – 30 July 2019|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 4th admission list||31 July 2019|
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019
The ITI selection process is arduous and meticulous and certain criteria must be met like:
- Candidates must be above the age of 14 as of August 2019.
- Candidates must be 12th pass from any recognised University with a background in Math or Physics.
- For non-engineering candidates, 8th pass is required.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the CG ITI Merit List.
- There is no entrance exam for these admissions.
- Based on qualifying exams, a merit list is prepared.
- Results of 10th and 12th standard are of utmost importance for the selection process.
CG ITI Counselling 2019
To apply candidates need to follow some guidelines:-
- For e-counselling, you need to fill in your details on the counselling website.
- After you fill all the required information, don’t forget to “Submit” it.
- After you’ve registered, you have to pay the fee online itself.
- After you’ve paid, kindly take a printout of your details.
- Then visit the nearest Govt. ITI for verification of your details you filled, as per scheduled dates on all working days of the week during office hours.
- You can only select your choices after you’ve completed the verification process at Govt. ITI.
Interested candidates fill the particulars present in the application forms on the official website @ www.cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
- SC – 12%
- ST – 32%
- OBC – 14%
Chhattisgarh ITI Counselling Procedure
Admissions come out on the 25th to 27th of June, 2019.
CG ITI Merit List 2019
The vacant seats & cg iti admission list 2019 are given below:
Chhatisgarh ITI Admission Seat Intake
Download the Chhatisgarh ITI Admission Brochure Here.