Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2020 will be organised by Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh. The notification regarding the CG ITI admission 2020 will be released in June 2020 on the official website for 2020 session. Through this admission process, The admission will be provided in various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme. CG ITI Application Form will be available in the month of June 2020. Interested Candidates may check the eligibility before applying for CG ITI 2020. There is no entrance exam for these admissions. The authority will select the candidates on the basis of the CG ITI Merit list. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the CG ITI 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
CG ITI Admission 2020 Date
The important dates regarding the Chattisgarh ITI Admission 2020 are given below:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|The online choice locking process||June 2020|
|The Last Date of Submission||June 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||June 2020|
|Publishing of 1st Selection List on the Display||May 2020|
|Admission through 1st Selection list to candidates in the college||June 2020|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 1st admission list||June 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List||July 2020|
|Publishing of 2nd Selection List on the Display||July 2020|
|Admission through 2nd Selection list to candidates in the college||July 2020|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 2nd admission list||July 2020|
|Declaration of 3rd Merit List||July 2020|
|Publishing of 3rd Selection List on the Display||July 2020|
|Admission through 3rd Selection list to candidates in the college||July 2020|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 3rd admission list||July 2020|
|The announcement of Vacant Seats||July 2020|
|Registration for Vacant Seats through 1:5 for Students After Declaration of 3rd Selection List||July 2020|
|Invitation to Candidates selected in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Merit List on the day of 4th Merit List Display||July 2020|
|Publishing of 4th Selection List on the Display||July 2020|
|Admission through 4th Selection list to candidates in the college||July 2020|
|The Data Upload for Admission of 4th admission list||July 2020|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
CG ITI Application Form
The details regarding the CG ITI 2020 Application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
- CG ITI application form will release in June 2020.
- Chattisgarh ITI application form will release in online mode.
- The authority will release the online application form on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form until July 2020.
- Candidates will need a valid email address and mobile number while filling the application form.
- The documents to be upload should be in the prescribed format only.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The ITI selection process is arduous and meticulous and certain criteria must be met like:
- Age limit:
- Aspirants must be above the age of 14 as of August 2020.
- Qualifying exam:
- Applicant must be class 10 or class 12 pass from any recognised board with a background in Maths or Physics.
- For non-engineering candidates:
- Candidate must have passed the class 08 from a recognised board.
- The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of the CG ITI Merit List.
- Based on qualifying exams, the authority will prepare a merit list.
- Results of 10th and 12th standard are of utmost importance for the selection process.
The details regarding the CG ITI application form is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 50/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 40/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Offline mode:
- Demand Draft
- Online mode:
- Note: CG ITI Application fee once paid, would not be refunded under any circumstances.
CG ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
The details regarding the Chattisgarh ITI Admission procedure is given below:
- Visit the official website of Chattisgarh ITI.
- Candidates then have to fill the CG ITI application form.
- Enter the details like personal details, academic details etc.
- The upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After uploading documents, candidates may pay the application fee.
- At last, submit the CG ITI application form.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list created on the basis of class10/12 marks.
CG ITI Merit List 2020
The details regarding the Chattisgarh ITI admission Merit list is given below:
- The authority itself will release the CG ITI Merit List.
- Chattisgarh ITI merit list will be available in online mode.
- CG ITI Merit List will be released on the Board web portal.
- The authority will release the merit list on the basis of candidates marks and reservation criteria.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of application received, applicants marks, course opted & category.
CG ITI Counselling 2020
The details regarding the CG ITI COunselling is given below:
- For e-counselling, you need to fill in your details on the counselling website.
- The candidate may fill all the required information, don’t forget to “Submit” it.
- After you’ve registered, you have to pay the fee online itself.
- After you’ve paid, kindly take a printout of your details.
- Then visit the nearest Govt. ITI for verification of your details you filled, as per scheduled dates on all working days of the week during office hours.
- You can only select your choices after you’ve completed the verification process at Govt. ITI.
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required for CG ITI counselling is given below:
- class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Printout of application form
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates
- SSC mark list
- Valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, DL, etc.
Interested candidates fill the particulars present in the application forms on the official website @ http://highereducation.cg.gov.in/highereducation/.
CG ITI Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the reservation criteria are given below:
- SC Category – 12%
- ST Category – 32%
- OBC Category – 14%
Chhattisgarh ITI Counselling Procedure
The details regarding the CG ITI Counseling procedure is given below:
CG ITI 2020 Admission
The details regarding the Chattisgarh ITI 2020 Admission is given below:
- Chhattisgarh ITI 2020 Admission will be provided to the candidates after verification of all important documents submitted by the candidate.
- CG ITI admission will be provided if the candidate will report to the Chattisgarh university for counselling and verification.
- Once the CG ITI verification process gets completed, Candidates will then have to the admission fee and will have to confirm the admission to the Chattisgarh university.
Chhatisgarh ITI Admission Seat Intake
Download the Chhatisgarh ITI Admission Brochure.
cg iti admission online registration, cg iti merit list 2019, iti tapkara cg, cgiti.cgstate.gov.in 2020, cg iti exam date 2019, cg form iti 2nd list 2019, iti steno form 2019.