VITEEE 2020 Application form has been started from 27 September 2019. VIT University Vellore releases the VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form. The application form is available in online & offline methods. Aspiring candidates can fill the VITEEE application form now. Candidates can submit the VITEEE Application form till 29 February 2020. Application Form for VITEEE 2020 will be considered complete when the candidates pay the fee for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
For online application of VITEEE 2020, Aspiring candidates have to pay Rs. 1150/- through Net Banking/Debit card/credit card, while applicants applying Offline have to pay the form fee through DD ‘Demand Draft‘ of Rs. 1250/- in favour “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
Click Here to find VITEEE 2020 Application Form.
VIT University will conduct Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2020 in April for admissions to over 5,000 undergraduate engineering seats in various B.Tech programs across its two campuses – VIT Vellore and VIT Chennai.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form Released on vit.ac.in
How to Fill Application Form Online?
Step – 1: Registration
- Visit the Official website and click on the link ‘Apply For VITEEE 2020‘.
- Fill your personal details and click on ‘Register’ to receive the password via SMS.
- Log In using your Id and Password to fill VITEEE Application form.
Step – 2: Fill the Online Application Form
- Log In using the Registered Id and Unique Password.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on ‘Submit’.
Step – 3: Fee Payment
- After submitting the Application form, you will be redirected to the ‘Fee Payment‘ page.
- Choose the method of payment i.e. Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking etc. and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step – 4: Upload Documents
- After payment of Application Fee, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Upload the necessary documents required and click on ‘Submit’.
VITEEE 2020 Application Dates
|VITEEE Application Form availability||27 September 2019|
|Last date to submit the VITEEE 2020 Application Form||29 February 2020|
|VITEEE Application Form Correction window||29 February 2020|
VITEEE 2020 OMR (Offline) Application Form
Candidates can get the offline Application form VIT University Campus, or designated Post Offices across the Country.
- Candidates can get a Kit from VIT University Campus after paying the Application Fee through DD drew in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Along with the DD, candidates have to send the request for OMR Application form too.
- Candidates must write their Address and Contact No. at the back of the DD.
How to Fill OMR?
- OMR is machine-readable, so handle the OMR with care. OMR will not be scanned properly in case of any physical damage to the OMR sheet.
- Use only black point pen to enter the required details.
- Use a pencil to shade the circle.
- Do not scribble anything over the Barcode.
- Affix a good quality photograph in the provided space. The photograph must not be attested or stapled.
- Take a photocopy of the OMR sheet for future reference.
The Offline Application form can be availed from any of these Post Offices:
|State||Name of Post Office||Status of Post Office||Pin Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai)
Anna Road (Chennai)
T. Nagar (Chennai)
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam, Students must check that they are eligible according to VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
For UG – B.Tech admissions VITEEE 2020 will occur the online test for 2.30 hours. See the details of VITEEE 2020 Paper pattern in the table mention below.
|Parts||Total No. Of Questions|
The official website of VIT University is https://www.vit.ac.in/
vit application form 2019, viteee 2020 syllabus, vit application form 2020 last date, viteee application form, viteee 2020 registration, vit application form 2019 last date.
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding VITEEE 2020 Application Form”