VITEEE 2022 Application form window will open tentatively in the month of February. The window has been closed on 21 May 2021 for session 2020-21. VIT University Vellore releases the Online Application Form. Aspiring candidates need to fill the form by entering the personal, educational, contact details. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 is scheduled for 28, 29 & 31 May 2021 and the exam can be attempted via online remote proctored mode.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form
For online application of VITEEE 2022 Aspiring candidates have to pay Rs. 1150/- through Net Banking/Debit card/credit card, while applicants applying Offline have to pay the form fee through DD ‘Demand Draft‘ of Rs. 1250/- in favour “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
VIT University will conduct Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) for admissions to over 5,000 undergraduate engineering seats in various B.Tech programs across its two campuses – VIT Vellore and VIT Chennai.
How to Fill VITEEE 2022 Application Form Online?
The candidates seeking to apply for VITEEE 2022 can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VITEEE 2022 Application Form: How to Apply
Step – 1: Registration
- Visit the Official website and click on the link ‘Apply For VITEEE 2022‘.
- Fill your personal details and click on ‘Register’ to receive the password via SMS.
- Log In using your Id and Password to fill VITEEE Application form.
Step – 2: Fill the Online Application Form
- Log In using the Registered Id and Unique Password.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on ‘Submit’.
Step – 3: Fee Payment
- After submitting the Application form, you will be redirected to the ‘Fee Payment‘ page.
- Choose the method of payment i.e. Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking etc. and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step – 4: Upload Documents
- After payment of Application Fee, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Upload the necessary documents required and click on ‘Submit’.
VITEEE 2022 OMR (Offline) Application Form
Candidates can get the offline Application form VIT University Campus, or designated Post Offices across the Country.
- Candidates can get a Kit from VIT University Campus after paying the Application Fee through DD drew in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Along with the DD, candidates have to send the request for OMR Application form too.
- Candidates must write their Address and Contact No. at the back of the DD.
How to Fill VITEEE 2022 OMR?
- OMR is machine-readable, so handle the OMR with care. OMR will not be scanned properly in case of any physical damage to the OMR sheet.
- Use only black point pen to enter the required details.
- Use a pencil to shade the circle.
- Do not scribble anything over the Barcode.
- Affix a good quality photograph in the provided space. The photograph must not be attested or stapled.
- Take a photocopy of the OMR sheet for future reference.
The Offline Application form can be availed from any of these Post Offices:
|State||Name of Post Office||Status of Post Office||Pin Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai)
Anna Road (Chennai)
T. Nagar (Chennai)
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam, Students must check that they are eligible according to VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
For UG – B.Tech admissions VITEEE 2022 will occur the online test for 2.30 hours. See the details in the table mention below.
|Parts||Total No. Of Questions|
vit application form 2019, viteee 2020 syllabus, vit application form 2020 last date, viteee application form, viteee 2020 registration, vit application form 2019 last date.