Kalinga University Raipur is a private university situated in the city of Raipur, Chhatisgarh. It is one of the premier University in the country and was situated in March 2011 under Chhatisgarh Private Universities Act 2005. The campus of the university is spread across an area of 30 acres with Wi-Fi access everywhere. All of the academic block including the classrooms are fully air-conditioned. There is also the facility of hostels with separate residences for boys and girls and also for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Kalinga University has accredited by a number of bodies that are UGC, AICTE, BCI, AIU, PCI, and Vigyan Parisar (for Science courses).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Check JEE Main April Exam Here.
Kalinga University Raipur Admission
There are a number of courses offered by Kalinga University Raipur in the fields of pharmacy, management, engineering and technology, information technology, commerce, fashion & interior design, science, library & information science, arts, law and integrated industry. Apart from studying, there are a number of co-curricular activities that are carried on the campus including performances, conferences, workshops, seminars and sports events. There are a number of skill development classes that are carried out on the campus including Spoken English, soft skills, and computer applications.
Kalinga University Raipur Admission, Entrance Test
The admission process under the various courses of Kalinga University requires the candidate to follow the procedure. Firstly the candidate must fill in the application form. This application form is available on the attachment of the prospectus which can be acquired from the university via the post or can be downloaded from the official website of the institute. This application form can also be collected from the Kalinga University by paying up Rs. 500 in cash or via DD. The application form must be attached with the following documents before submission to take part in the admission process:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kalinga University Raipur Admission Through JEE Mains
- A copy of 10th, 10+2 mark sheets, and Migration certificate or transfer certificate for UG courses.
- A copy of 10th, 10+2 mark sheets, graduation certificate, and all the migration certificates.
The main purpose of Kalinga University Raipur is to provide an environment of learning in which faculty, staff, and students can discover, examine deeply, store and transfer the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will improve the chance of the survival of future generations of human and improve the quality of life for all. The University makes efforts to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the cultural and physical components of this world in which they live and to make them understand their highest level of mental, physical and human development.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Kalinga University is focused on being an outstanding institute for the fields Talent Development and Knowledge creation for a versatile and social society.
The university follows a set of policies to fulfil its mission and vision
- By offering broad and well balanced academic courses that are aimed at reinforcing the knowledge levels and creative understanding of the students at various levels.
- By promoting the culture of research on the scholar level and promoting creativity in the approach to fulfilling the immediate as well as long-term needs of the society.
- By developing the leadership skill and discipline in each of the student of every course.
- By implementing the latest technological advancements in teaching as well as research.
- By building and maintaining the values in the students for their overall development.
Accreditations, Awards & Achievements
Kalinga University Raipur is a private institute which is situated in the city of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It provides admission into various courses undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of pharmacy, management studies, engineering and technology, information technology, commerce, fashion and interior design, scientific studies, arts, law. The list of accreditations received by Kalinga university are given as below:
- CG government approval (Chhattisgarh government)
- UGC approval (university grants commission)
- BCI approval (bar council of India)
- AICTE approval (all India council for technical education)
- AIU approval (association of Indian universities)
- PCI approval (pharmacy council of India)
- Vigyan Prasar (department of science and technology, government of India)
- DELNET’s certificate of membership (developing library network)
The university is also known for winning various awards and accolades in the various part of the country and its students are known for showcasing talent across the nation in the field of academics and co-curricular activities.
Kalinga University Raipur Courses:
Kalinga University is a premier institute situated in the Raipur city of Chhattisgarh state and provides a number of courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate level. The various courses cover a large number of disciplines and there is a number of faculty for these courses. The different courses under various fields of knowledge coming under Kalinga university are:
- Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Faculty of Management studies
- BBA (2nd-year entry)
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Tech (2nd-year entry)
- Diploma in Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Sc Computer science
- Diploma in Computer science (DCA)
- MCA (entry in 2nd year)
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Fashion and Interior Design
- Sc in fashion design
- Sc in interior design
- Diploma in fashion design
- Diploma in interior design
- Faculty of Science
- Sc in Biotechnology
- Sc in Agriculture science
- Faculty of Library and information science
- Faculty of Arts
- BA General
- Faculty of Law
- BA LL. B. (Integrated course)
- BBA LL. B. (Integrated course)
- Faculty of Integrated Programs
- BBA (industry integrated)
- MBA (industry integrated)
- BCA (industry integrated)
The candidate is also required to follow the eligibility criteria for various courses. The various eligibility criteria can be summarised as:
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 level of the exam with at least 40% of marks.
- The candidate is required to attempt entrance exam papers for some of the courses in order to take admissions into courses like LLB. The paper is an objective type paper which is divided into 8 sections.
- For postgraduate level, candidates must be having a valid degree or certificate of graduate level course and must be related to the nature of the course applied.
After the submission of the application form and fulfilling all the formalities, and in the case if the candidate is selected, he/she is required to pay the first instalment of the fee as the admission payment. However, if the candidate fails to do so then the admission process is terminated and the seat is transferred to another candidate. Also, the self-attested photocopies of various documents must be submitted along with the form to complete the admission process.
Kalinga University Raipur
Village Kothi, Near Mantralaya,
Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492101
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding Kalinga University Raipur”