Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021 is ongoing. This university is a private university situated in the city of Raipur, Chhatisgarh. It is one of the premier University in the country and was situated in March 2011 under Chhatisgarh Private Universities Act 2005. The campus of the university is spread across an area of 30 acres with Wi-Fi access everywhere. All of the academic block including the classrooms are fully air-conditioned. There is also the facility of hostels with separate residences for boys and girls and also for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Kalinga University has accredited by a number of bodies are UGC, AICTE, BCI, AIU, PCI, and Vigyan Parisar (for Science courses).
Admission to Kalinga University programs are based on the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination (KALSEE) which is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be held in various cities across India & other countries.
Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021 Status
Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021 Courses & Eligibility Requirements
There are a number of courses offered by Kalinga University Raipur in the fields of pharmacy, management, engineering and technology, information technology, commerce, fashion & interior design, science, library & information science, arts, law and integrated industry. Apart from studying, there are a number of co-curricular activities that are carried on the campus including performances, conferences, workshops, seminars and sports events. There are a number of skill development classes that are carried out on the campus including Spoken English, soft skills, and computer applications.
Kalinga University is a premier institute situated in the Raipur city of Chhattisgarh state and provides a number of courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate level. The various courses cover a large number of disciplines and there is a number of faculty for these courses. The different courses under various fields of knowledge coming under Kalinga university are:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021(Ongoing): Eligibility Criteria
- BBA (2nd-year entry)
- B.Tech Tech
- Tech (2nd-year entry)
- Diploma in Engineering
- Sc Computer science
- Diploma in Computer science (DCA)
- MCA (entry in 2nd year)
- Faculty of Commerce
- B.Sc in fashion design
- B.Sc in interior design
- Diploma in fashion design
- Diploma in interior design
- Faculty of Science
- Sc in Biotechnology
- Sc in Agriculture science
- Faculty of Library and information science
- Faculty of Arts
- BA General
- Faculty of Law
- BA LL. B. (Integrated course)
- BBA LL. B. (Integrated course)
- Faculty of Integrated Programs
- BBA (industry integrated)
- MBA (industry integrated)
- BCA (industry integrated)
The candidate is also required to follow the eligibility criteria for various courses. The various eligibility criteria can be summarised as:
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 level of the exam with at least 40% of marks.
- The candidate is required to attempt entrance exam papers for some of the courses in order to take admissions into courses like LLB. The paper is an objective type paper that is divided into 8 sections.
- For the postgraduate level, candidates must be having a valid degree or certificate of graduate-level course and must be related to the nature of the course applied.
The admission process under the various courses of Kalinga University requires the candidate to follow the procedure. Firstly the candidate must fill in the application form. This application form is available on the attachment of the prospectus which can be acquired from the university via the post or can be downloaded from the official website of the institute. This application form can also be collected from Kalinga University by paying up Rs. 500 in cash or via DD. The application form must be attached with the following documents before submission to take part in the admission process:
- A copy of 10th, 10+2 mark sheets, and Migration certificate or transfer certificate for UG courses.
- A copy of 10th, 10+2 mark sheets, graduation certificate, and all the migration certificates.
- Check details of KALSEE 2021
How to Apply for Kalinga University Admission 2021?
The mode of application is both online/ offline for Kalinga University:
- Online Mode:
- Candidates shall visit the website – https://admissions.kalingauniversity.ac.in/?gclid=CjwKCAjwtJ2FBhAuEiwAIKu19tkd6ueqRMjLfoVdZZiNL2Ga7dV9U3OXvtWOVwZaCb9HzrmnLf4BOxoCO3sQAvD_BwE
- Fill out the form and submit it
- Fee should be submitted through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
- Offline Mode:
- The application form could be downloaded from the website of the college or can be obtained in person from the college.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant details.
- Submit it in person at the college’s office or through the post.
- Application fee of INR 1000 should be submitted either in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Kalinga University payable at Raipur in the case of offline mode.
- Documents Required:
- Eligibility certificates (Attested by Gazetted Officer)
- Self-attested photocopies of SSC/ HSC mark sheet/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Graduation Certificate
- Proof of work experience
- Passport-sized photograph
Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Process||Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Kalinga University|
|Admission Basis||KALSEE(Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination)|
Kalinga University Raipur Mission & Vission
The main purpose of Kalinga University Raipur is to provide an environment of learning in which faculty, staff, and students can discover, examine deeply, store and transfer the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will improve the chance of the survival of future generations of human and improve the quality of life for all. The University makes efforts to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the cultural and physical components of this world in which they live and to make them understand their highest level of mental, physical and human development.
Kalinga University is focused on being an outstanding institute for the fields Talent Development and Knowledge creation for a versatile and social society.
The university follows a set of policies to fulfil its mission and vision
- By offering broad and well balanced academic courses that are aimed at reinforcing the knowledge levels and creative understanding of the students at various levels.
- By promoting the culture of research on the scholar level and promoting creativity in the approach to fulfilling the immediate as well as long-term needs of the society.
- By developing the leadership skill and discipline in each of the students of every course.
- By implementing the latest technological advancements in teaching as well as research.
- By building and maintaining the values in the students for their overall development.
Accreditations, Awards & Achievements
Kalinga University Raipur is a private institute which is situated in the city of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It provides admission into various courses undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of pharmacy, management studies, engineering and technology, information technology, commerce, fashion and interior design, scientific studies, arts, law. The list of accreditations received by Kalinga university are given as below:
- CG government approval (Chhattisgarh government)
- UGC approval (university grants commission)
- BCI approval (bar council of India)
- AICTE approval (all India council for technical education)
- AIU approval (association of Indian universities)
- PCI approval (pharmacy council of India)
- Vigyan Prasar (department of science and technology, government of India)
- DELNET’s certificate of membership (developing library network)