JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY was set up in the year 2008 by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature and has been approved under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The main motto behind setting up the university is to fulfil the growing need for quality education in the country. One of the key objectives of the university is to develop and ensure the availability of trained personnel so that economic growth can be increased tremendously in this viable global environment.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The faculties, as well as students who are a part of the university, are provided with the best of technologies, facilities and resources so that their competencies can be enhanced and they are able to contribute their learning and skills towards further research and face the challenges of globalisation and liberalisation in higher education. An encouraging environment with all the up-to-date technologies and latest information not only provide quality education but also provides the human touch. It also makes sure that there is keen dedication towards the nation and society.
To complete such an aim, the university has been set up with an excellent physical and academic infrastructure, latest curriculum and improved teaching methodology. The faculties recruited are qualified and make the learning process very energetic.
MISSION, VISION, POLICY:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, DELHI-NCR, Chakshu, Sitapura, Jaipur
The mission of the institute lies in serving the society and improvising the quality of life by growing the high-quality talent, providing an excellent academic and research environment, consultancy services and promotes distribution of knowledge.
The vision of the institute is to become an institution which us academically excellent and is completely committed to quality education, research and improvement in human values providing an overall healthy environment for better life and society.
After the completion of studies from Jagannath University, students have a bright future and will get good placement. The vision of the society is to set up institutions and universities which are excellent academically. So that they provide quality education and also a total commitment to professional education and research for which they are illustrious. The society’s aim lies in improving the quality of life with the help of modern techniques and providing the best education. The university also has set up a number of schemes by which it can provide education free of cost to the needy and economically backwards classes of the society to improve the lives. So that they can have a better future ahead. The society develops the discipline, dedication, devotion, determination and faith amongst its students.
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- The university got recognition by UGC
- The second biggest achievement for the university is that it possess the accreditation with grade B which is GOOD by NAAC.
- The course B.Arch. has been recognised by CoA fully which means that the course can be successfully run
- The faculty of architecture and planning at the university is a member of the IIA
- LL.B. and BBA.LLB. has been recognised by BCI fully
- All the universities including the private universities which have been set up by the state government need not get prior approval to start its technical programs (AICTE notification)
- In addition, the universities also do not need to get the approval from ICAR to run its agriculture courses
- Sandeep Kumar who is an eminent professor of Computer Engineering, algorithms and artificial intelligence at the Jagannath University has had 32 publications in recognised research papers
- The university offers B.Tech in branches such as civil, computer science, electrical, electronics and communication and mechanical engineering for the duration of 4 years. The eligibility criteria require the students to pass (10+2) with 45% marks having physics, mathematics and any other equivalent subject. The fee for the same is Rs. 49,500/- for each semester.
- BCA for the duration of 3 years, the eligibility criteria being (10+2) and the fee Rs. 32,500/- per semester
- Diploma in Engineering for the duration of 3 years, the eligibility criteria being 10th pass and the fee is Rs. 22,500/- per semester
- MCA is for 3 years, the eligibility criteria being BCA and graduation in mathematics at (10+2) level. The fee structure is Rs. 45,000/- per semester
- LL.B. is for 5 years, the eligibility criteria being (10+2) with minimum 45% marks and the fee Rs. 40,000/- per semester
- LL.B is for 5 years, the eligibility criteria being (10+2) with minimum 45% marks and the fee Rs. 45,000/- per semester
- The admission to B.Tech in branches such as civil, computer science, electrical, electronics and communication and mechanical engineering is through RPET/JEE/JUEE and interview
- To get admission into BCA course is direct
- The admission to diploma in engineering course is direct
- MCA is through JUEE and interview
- BA.LL.B is through CLAT/LSET/RULET/NLU Delhi entrance test/JUEE and interview
- The admission to BBA.LL.B is through CLAT/LSET/RULET/NLU Delhi entrance test/JUEE and interview
- Bachelor of Arts is a course which is for a duration of 3 years with the eligibility criteria being (10+2). And the admission procedure will be direct for the same.
- Master of arts is another course which the university provide for 2 years. And the admission procedure is through JUEE and interview.
- University also offers BSc. in mathematics for a duration of 2 years with the eligibility criteria being graduation with 50% marks in mathematics. And the admission procedure is through JUEE and interview
- It also offers MBA with specialisation in Finance, HR, Marketing and IT for 2 years with the eligibility criteria being graduation in any discipline. And the admission procedure is through MAT/CAT/CMAT/JUEE followed by GD and PI
- Bachelor of business administration with a specialisation in hotel management, fashion designing and interior design is another course is also there for the duration of 3 years. The eligibility criteria being (10+2) and the admission will depend on the merit of the student.
- Deserving candidates can apply for the scholarship as per UGC. All the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC should submit their scholarship for the academic year
RESEARCH AT A GLANCE:
- Patent: Disease detection with the help of soft computing by Mr Tanupriya Choudhary, Dr Vivek Kumar, Dr Darshika Nigam and Dr Vasudha Vashisht
- There have been a number of research publications from the university. Some of these include 355 international journals, 40 national journals from the faculty of engineering and technology. And there are 14 international and 9 national journals from the faculty of management, 12 international and 80 national journals from the faculty of law. And also 67 international and 84 national journals from the faculty of science
- Research at Jagannath University aims at the development of some very innovative solutions by creating an innovative and creative environment
- In order to achieve this, the university offers a doctoral program leading to PhD to the faculties of the University. Which also include the faculty of engineering and technology, faculty of science, faculty of management and faculty of law
JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY Chakshu Campus
NH-12, Chakshu bypass, Tonk Road,
JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, Sitapura Campus
IP-2 and 3, Phase-IV, Sitapura Industrial Area
Opposite Choki Dhani,
Jaipur- 302022 (Rajasthan)
JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, DELHI-NCR Campus
State Highway 22, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar Road, Jhajjar,
website Jagannath University
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY“