Jagannath University Admission 2021 is ongoing for all its programs. The university offers a Diploma, UG, PG, Ph.D. & Integrated Programs in the Faculty of Education, Science, Engineering, Arts, Management, Law, Architecture, and Research. Jagannath University runs distance learning programs in all the specializations as well.
The University was set up in the year 2008 by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature and has been approved under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The main motto behind setting up the university is to fulfil the growing need for quality education in the country. One of the key objectives of the university is to develop and ensure the availability of trained personnel so that economic growth can be increased tremendously in this viable global environment.
Jagannath University Admission 2021 Status
Jagannath University has announced admissions for all programs for session 2021-22.
Jagannath University Engineering Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
Jagannath University Jaipur B.Tech. Admission 2021
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY, DELHI-NCR, Chakshu, Sitapura, Jaipur
Jagannath University offers a Full-Time B.Tech course in the following specializations for a duration of 4 years-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
JUEE B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria & Selection Basis
- The candidate must clear class 10+2 (Physics, Mathematics & any other subject) with min. 45% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to qualify JUEE to secure admission in B.Tech
- The selection criteria for B.Tech admission is based on marks scored in REAP/JEE/ JUEE & Interview governed during college counselling.
Jagannath University Jaipur M.Tech. Admission 2021
- M.Tech has specialization in these four streams CS/ME/EE/CE. Further, these streams are specialized in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Building Construction, Structure Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geo-Tech Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Thermal Engineering, Design Engineering, CAD-CAM, Production Engineering, Quality Management, Power Systems, Power Electronics Control Systems.
- Candidate having degree B.Tech/B.E./MCA/ M.Sc. (Physics/ Math)/ M.Sc. (Electronics) M.Sc. (CS/IT) with min. 50% marks are eligible to apply/
- Candidates will have to qualify GATE/NET/SLET/ JUEE Interview for final selection.
Jagannath University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021
- Phd has specialization in CS/ME/EE/CE under the department of Engineering and Technology.
- A candidate must have obtained the Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (CGPA 5.5 – 6 in a scale of 10) of any recognized University (50% for SC / ST /Physically and visually handicapped candidates).
- The candidates who qualify the entrance test will be called for the Personal Interview(PI)
How to Apply at Jagannath University Jaipur?
- The candidates can visit the official website or click on the link given below.
- They need to fill in the personal details, contact details and then educational details.
- Thereafter click fee payment will be done.
- Candidates must get the printout of the filled form for future reference.
Jagannath University Admission 2021 Highlights
|University Name||Jagannath University, Jaipur|
|Institute Type||State Type|
|Courses Mode||Both Full-Time & Distance Learning|
|UG- .Tech., BCA, BBA, B.Com., BA, LLB, B.Arch., B.Plan., B.Sc., B.Ed., BPT, B.Des.|
|PG- M.Tech., MBA, MCA., LLM, M.Plan., M.A., M.Sc., M.Sc., MPT|
|Doctoral Programs- Management, Engineering and Technology, Science, Law|
MISSION, VISION, POLICY
The mission of the institute lies in serving society and improvising the quality of life by growing high-quality talent, providing an excellent academic and research environment, consultancy services and promotes distribution of knowledge.
The vision of the institute is to become an institution that us academically excellent and is completely committed to quality education, research and improvement in human values providing an overall healthy environment for better life and society.
After the completion of studies from Jagannath University, students have a bright future and will get good placement. The vision of the society is to set up institutions and universities which are excellent academically. So that they provide quality education and also a total commitment to professional education and research for which they are illustrious. Society’s aim lies in improving the quality of life with the help of modern techniques and providing the best education. The university also has set up a number of schemes by which it can provide education free of cost to the needy and economically backwards classes of the society to improve the lives. So that they can have a better future ahead. Society develops discipline, dedication, devotion, determination and faith amongst its students.
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- The university got recognition by UGC
- The second biggest achievement for the university is that it possess accreditation with grade B which is GOOD by NAAC.
- The course B.Arch. has been recognised by CoA fully which means that the course can be successfully run
- The faculty of architecture and planning at the university is a member of the IIA
- LL.B. and BBA.LLB. has been recognised by BCI fully
- All the universities including the private universities which have been set up by the state government need not get prior approval to start its technical programs (AICTE notification)
- In addition, the universities also do not need to get approval from ICAR to run its agriculture courses
- Sandeep Kumar who is an eminent professor of Computer Engineering, algorithms and artificial intelligence at Jagannath University has had 32 publications in recognised research papers