KCET 2021 Result will be released by KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. To check Karnataka Common Entrance Test score, the candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth. The examinees can get to know their subject-wise marks, total marks, state-wise ranks after checking the result. The merit list/rank list is also announced for different courses separately. As per the ranks secured by the candidates in KCET, the candidates are required to take part in the counselling. Go through the whole article to know more details about KCET Result 2021.
KCET 2021 Result Dates
The scorecard for KCET will be announced by KEA on its official website. It is not sent to qualified candidates via post or email. Check the important dates from the table given below.
|KCET 2021 exam date||Biology, Mathematics – 28 Aug 2021
Physics, Chemistry – 29 Aug 2021
|Date of Kannada language test||30 August 2021|
|Marks entry for CBSE/ICSE students||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Start date of counselling||to be announced|
How to Check & Download KCET 2021 Result?
Given below our basic details regarding the checking of KCET 2021 Result:
- Firstly, keep checking Karnataka examinations authority’s official website for a declaration of dates and notifications.
- Then, before the declaration of results, the answer key and the OMR SHEETS would be available for the candidates.
- Also, the candidates can cross-check their OMR sheet and Answer key and find out the score.
- However, the final result would be available and up to date by KEA
- Then, click on the link or go to the official site of KEA.
- Also, the candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth in the specified field as the required information to check results.
- Further, after entering the details, click ENTER.
- The performance would have the marks scored in each subject and the total marks scored along with their ranks
- The performance sheet will determine if the candidate is eligible or not to enrol themselves in the B.Tech and B.E courses depending on a score in KCET 2021.
- Further counselling process would be held. Finally, the schedule will be given according to the candidates rank.
How is KCET 2021 Score Calculated?
The result for KCET is compiled in the following way:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2021 Result: Dates, Merit List
Determination of scores: The scores are determined according to the marking scheme specified by the official authority.
- For a correct answer, the examinees will get 01 marks.
- There is no negative marking in case of incorrect answers.
Formula to calculate KCET score
KCET 2021 score = 1 x Total number of correct answers
KCET 2021 Merit List
The rank of the candidates is allotted according to the marks of the following examinations:
- Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech) – On the basis of the marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in KCET and Qualifying Examination.
- B.Sc (all program) and B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) – The rank for these courses are allotted according to the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology in KCET and the Qualifying Examination.
- B-Pharm / Pharm-D / B-Pharm (L.E) – The rank is awarded based on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in KCET 2021 (whichever is highest in KCET).
- B.V.Sc & A.H. – The rank is allotted according to the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in KCET.
KCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If in case, two or more candidates will get the same marks in KCET 2021, then the following criteria are followed to resolve the tie:
Engineering / Technology courses
- Firstly, KCET Mathematics marks will be considered.
- If the tie is still there, then the marks of KCET Physics will be taken into account.
- If there is still a tie, the marks in the respective subjects in the qualifying examination are considered.
- Lastly, if the tie is still there, then the candidate’s age is considered and the preference is given to the older one.
- First of all, the marks in NATA are considered.
- If the tie is still there, then the Mathematics marks of the qualifying examination are considered.
- If the tie still exists, then the age of the candidate is considered and the older candidate is given preference.
kcet 2020 login, kcet login, kcet 2017 results, kea.kar.nic.in 2020.