of APJEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 04 March 2020. APJEE or Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education. It is a state-level exam for selection of candidates for admission in various engineering diploma courses in polytechnics across Arunachal Pradesh. The last date to fill the online, as well as the offline application form, is 30 June 2020. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details regarding the APJEE 2020 exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- APJEE Application Form has been released on 04 March 2020.
- The authority has introduced offline APJEE application form.
- The application form can be submitted till 30 June 2020.
APJEE 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the APJEE 2020 are mentioned below:
|Notification release||04 February 2020|
|Date of Start of submission of Online Application Form for both Degree (PCB) & Diploma||04 March 2020|
|Last Date of Submission Online Application Form||30 June 2020|
|Date of Start of Downloading of Admit Card||–|
|Date of Exam: Degree (PCB)||–|
|Date of Exam: Diploma||–|
|Date of Online Registration For Degree||–|
Candidates may note that the time of examination is from 10 am to 12 pm.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about APJEE 2020: Application Form (Till 30 June) Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
APJEE 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the APJEE application form is mentioned below:
- The APJEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 04 February 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to submit the application form is 30 June 2020.
- It is advised to fill the application form before the last date.
- Candidates have to first register themselves to proceed further while filling the form.
- Candidates may fill the details carefully as no correction window is available.
APJEE 2020 Application Fee
The details regarding the application fee are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Category||Application Fee (Net Banking)||Application Fee (Credit/Debit Card)|
|APST||Rs. 511/-||Rs. 522/-|
|NON-APST||Rs. 711/-||Rs. 722/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required for APJEE 2020 Application form
The documents required while filling the form are listed below:
- Scanned copy of signature and photo in .jpg format.
- Non-APST Should be between the age of 15-18.
- Valid mobile number And E-mail Id should provide to get the latest update of Exam.
How to apply for APJEE 2020 Application form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Then, Click on the form link and choose the course.
- Now candidates have to register themselves by entering the asked details.
- Then a new page will appear where candidates can fill all the required details correctly in the form.
- After filling all the details correctly, candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- At last, candidates have to submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
Candidates can check the official Sample Application Form Here.
APJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for APJEE 2020 candidate are as follows:
- Candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), or NON-APST.
- Employees of the State Government.
- The Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Candidates who are residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and the candidates form Arunachal Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th/12th from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
- The minimum set criteria in academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE 2020 in the various courses are as follows:
|For Diploma Courses||Class 10 or equivalent from a Govt. recognised Board.|
|For Degree Courses||Class 12 or equivalent in the science field (Biology group) from a Govt. recognised Board/University.|
- The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses are mentioned below:
|For Diploma Courses||Age must be within 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission.|
|For Degree Courses||Age must be within 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission.|
Category wise eligibility
Candidates of the following categories will be eligible for the exam.
- IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST.
- Children of Non-APST State Government employees.
- Children of employees of All India Services / Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh
- All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have appeared/passed Class 10th/12th or equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and his/her parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3(three) years or more.
- Both criteria should be fulfilled.
APJEE Relaxation criteria
The details regarding the relaxation criteria are given below:
- However, three years (3 years) relaxation or exemption from the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
- Further, the statutory bodies of the government like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Dental Council of India, the Veterinary Council of India etc. will govern the existing norms of the age limit.
APJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the APJEE Exam Pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be in Offline mode.
- Language: The question papers of the APJEE will be in English only.
- Duration: exam duration will be of 02 hours.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of Objective type with multiple-choice answers.
- Total number of questions: there will be a total of 150 questions.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of a total of 600 Marks.
- Subjects: Questions will be from the topics of Maths and Science subjects.
- Marking scheme:
- Each correct answer: 04 (Four) marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer: 01 (One) mark will be deducted.
- There shall be no deduction for UN-attempted question.
- Further, the duration of examination and distribution of marks will be as follows:
|Examination||Subject||Duration of Examination||Max. Marks|
|DEGREE COURSES (PCB Group)||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||3 Hours||600|
|DIPLOMA COURSES||Mathematics and Science||2 Hours||600|
Source: Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education.
APJEE 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the AP JEE 2020 Admit card is mentioned below:
- APJEE Admit card will release in July 2020.
- The admit card will release in online mode.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the APJEE official website.
- The admit card will contain details of a candidate as well as exam details.
- Candidates can download the admit card using the candidates “Username” and “Password” made available during registration.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID card along with the Admit card at the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam without the admit card.
NOTE: The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission to the institution and should, therefore, be preserved carefully.
Steps to download the APJEE Admit card?
The procedure to download the APJEE 2020 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Admit card link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Login using the user id and password.
- APJEE admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates may download it and take a printout for further use.
APJEE 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the APJEE 2020 Syllabus is mentioned below:
- The syllabus of APJEE exam will be based on CBSE syllabus of class 9 and class 10.
- Understanding the syllabus will help candidates in preparation for the exam.
- Candidates may read the NCERT books of Maths and science for preparation.
Candidates can check important topics of the APJEE syllabus in the table mentioned below:
Statistics and Probability
|Science||Matter – Its Nature and Behaviour
Organisation in the Living World
Motion, Force and Work
Food; Food Production
Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour
World of LIving
Effects of Current
APJEE Result 2020
The details regarding the APJEE 2020 result is given below:
- Firstly, APJEE will declare result category wise in the form of MERIT LIST for all the aspirants of Andhra Pradesh JEE.
- But, there will be separate merit LIST prepared for Diploma courses and Degree Courses (PCB).
- Also, two or more candidates securing the same mark in the APJEE will be placed in the same rank.
- However, their merit shall be determined based on the percentage of marks acquired in the qualifying Board/University Examination.
- Thereafter also, if they still have an equal percentage, their merit shall be decided based on marks procured in the subjects of PCB.
- Further, the result once declared will be final. And one should not request for re-examination of answer sheets thereafter.
Steps to check the APJEE Result
The procedure to check the APJEE result is given below:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the result link.
- The result will get displayed on the screen.
- The APJEE result will be in the form of merit list in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the APJEE result for further use.
In case, two or more candidates have equal scores in the APJEE 2020 exam will be placed on the same rank. however, inter-se merit of the candidate will be on the basis of percentage in the qualifying board or university.
Exams will be conducted in various centres across these following cities –
APJEE Counselling 2020
The details regarding the APJEE counselling is given below:
- APJEE Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of the result.
- APJEE Counselling process will be conducted for verification of documents and the eligibility of the candidate.
- Then, the date of Counselling for allotment of seats will get finalise only after procuring receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Also, allotment of the seat will be strictly based on the merit list of APJEE.
- Moreover, preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position.
- Further, no candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for a particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has the right of nomination of eligible candidates according to the specific situation.
Documents Required for APJEE Counselling
The documents required for verification during the counselling are listed below:
- APJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Qualifying examination Certificate
- Qualifying examination Marksheet
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class 10 Passing Certificate for verification of age.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parent’s Employment Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
The Procedure of APJEE Examination
The details regarding the procedure of APJEE Examination is given below:
- Firstly, on the day of the examination, the candidate must report to the Examination Centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- And occupy his/her seat at least 15 minutes before the exam gets the start.
- Then, candidates need to bring the necessary stuff like a ballpoint pen to mark in the OMR sheet. And Admit Card along with it at the time of examination.
- Also, apart from these two, nobody should bring anything else inside the Examination Hall.
- Further, one should show the admit card to the invigilator on demand at the time of examination.
- Next, at the time of examination, the candidate will get an OMR Answer Sheet along with the Test Booklet.
- Moreover, the candidate should assiduously read the instructions of the Test Booklet before attempting any questions.
- Also, the candidate should dark the specific bubble (only one) as the answer in the OMR Answer sheet with Ball Point Pen (blue or black only).
- Further, one should not keep hold of this stuff mobile phone, pager, calculator and other objectionable materials. As these are prohibited from carrying in the examination hall.
- Finally, the candidate should not misbehave in the examination hall. And should follow the decorum and rules specified by the CBSE.
Distribution of Seats For Selection & Nomination of Candidates by APJEE
- Firstly, the Notification regarding the distribution of seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State for admission to technical/professional institutions will be available.
- Also, 1 (one) seat in Diploma in Engineering Course under Cat-I shall be reserved for a Handicapped candidate.
- However, the candidate should have appeared the APJEE and also should produce the requisite certificate from a competent Medical Board.
- Further, the candidate should be capable of undergoing the course with his/her physical condition.
APJEE 2020 Exam Highlights
The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Important Information is listed here.
Name of Examination
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
|Arunachal Pradesh State Council|
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into MBBS, BDS and AYUSH|
Mode of Examination
Pen and Paper Based
|Official Website Address (For Online Form Submission)||
Official Website (For general information)
Email (For APJEE Queries)
Seat Distribution of APJEE
APJEE Notification Regarding NEET
- Office of Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
- Department of Education
- Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
- City-Itanagar, Pin-791111, State-Arunachal Pradesh
Finally, Stay Tuned for APJEE 2020-Arunachal Pradesh B.Tech Admission & Counselling status here on “Entrancezone.com”
neet 2020 arunachal pradesh, neet merit list 2019, andhra pradesh jee 2020, arunachal pradesh neet counselling 2018, jipmer 2020, nec stipend arunachal pradesh, apjee application form 2020, nerist.