Karunya University prepares the KEE 2020 Exam Pattern. Candidates appearing for the Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test should be aware of the exam pattern thoroughly. They should solve different sample papers to get used to paper patterns and help to increase their speed. Also, this will help the students to know the type of questions asked, difficulty level of the questions, the time allotted to various sections, the marking scheme for all the questions etc. which will help them in the proper preparation of exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
The question paper of KEE will contain the following subjects:
- General Aptitude
- Christian Ethics (only for Christian applicants)
- Ethics (for Non-Christian applicants)
The number of questions, marks and time given for each subject is available in detail in the following table.
|SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS ALLOTTED||DURATION
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEE 2020 Exam Pattern: Karunya University Paper Pattern
|4. GENERAL APTITUDE||15||15||30|
|5. CHRISTIAN ETHICS/ ETHICS||10||10||20|
|TOTAL||100||150 (2.5 hours)|
Other important points regarding the exam pattern of KEE 2020:
- Firstly, the exam will take place for two and a half hours as calculated in the above table.
- Then, only multiple choice questions will be there in the question paper. Also, there will be total of 100 MCQs in the exam.
- But, the Christian Ethics / Ethics will be considered as a different section and 20 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to solve that extra section
- The exam will have negative marking i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempted answer.
- Further, students are expected to be on time with their Admit Cards and any extra ID proof like driving license.
- The pass marks will be decided on the basis of performance of all the candidates.
Karunya University Engineering Entrance 2020
Moreover, Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test (KEE) examination will take place at 58 exam centres. Also, KEE 2020 is the mandatory entrance exam for admission into B.Tech courses/M.Sc. Nano Science & Technology (Integrated courses) at Karunya University.
Finally, the official website of KEE 2020 is http://admissions.karunya.edu/
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
kee entrance exam 2017, kee entrance exam 2020, kee exam 2020, karunya university entrance exam 2020, karunya university entrance exam model question paper.