KEE 202 or Karunya Entrance Examination 2020 application form can be submitted until 15 April 2020. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) conducts an Entrance Examination for candidates who wish to apply for UG courses in the University. This examination is popularly called as the Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test (KEE 2020). This examination will take place in the year 2020 in 80 centres across India. Appearance in KEE is compulsory for admission into B.Tech courses/M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology(Integrated courses). The KEE 2020 examination will be held on 25 – 26 April 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KEE 2020 Notification – Application Form Released
- KEE 2020 Online Application Form can be submitted until 15 April 2020.
KEE 2020 Important Dates
All dates for KEE 2020 (Karunya University Engineering Entrance) have been released by University.
|Application Form Starts||15 November 2019|
|The last date to submit the fully filled application form.||15 April 2020|
|Spot Registration Date||April 2020|
|Issuing date of admit card of KEE 2020||April 2020|
|Karunya Entrance Exam||25 – 26 April 2020
|Results||Second week of May 2020|
|Commencement of counselling for the past students.||May 2020|
|Spot Counselling||May 2020|
KEE 2020 Application form
Firstly, candidates can fill the application form online, before the deadline. Also, the application form has been released on 15 November 2019. Further, candidates need to go to the official website of the University and fill the relevant details along with their scanned passport size photograph and signature. (Also, uploading photo and signature is mandatory and important). Then, submission of online applications is available until 15 April 2020.
The payment of Application fee of Rs. 1000/- and USD 250/- (in the case of international candidates) can be made through the following three ways:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEE 2020: Application Form (Till 15 April), Eligibility, Syllabus
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking: Firstly, the applicant must download the application form online, fill his personal details and upload his Photograph and signature. Also, he needs to fill his bank details for the further payment procedure. Further, a candidate who has successfully applied for the examination and paid the relevant fees will receive an Application No. and a PassCode through E-mail/SMS.
- Demand Draft: Also, the candidate must fill the demand draft details in the application form. Moreover, Demand Draft of any nationalised bank by the name of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’ will be valid. The applicant must write their Application number at the back of the DD and send the same to the below address:
The Admissions Officer,
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Coimbatore – 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Apply online with a Pin Mailer: Along with the hard copy of the application form, a pin Mailer is offered which comprises of an Application No. and a PassCode. Using that application number or the passcode, the candidate can apply online.
For online application forms, visit the official website. Undergraduates Programs Online Application.
NOTE: The candidates who wish to do the spot registration, for them the spot registration will start from the month of April 2020.
VIDEO ON HOW TO FILL THE KEE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
KEE 2020 Eligibility criteria
The candidates fulfilling the following conditions will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Note -: Candidates have to score in KLUEEE/JEE-Main/JEE-Advanced/State Level Engineering Entrance Examination across India including EAMCET and also good Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
KEE 2020 Admit Card
Karunya University will release the admit card/hall ticket of KEE 2020 on the official website. The tentative date of availability of KEE 2020 Admit Card is the Fourth Week of April 2020. The candidates appearing in the examination must carry the admit card to the examination centre. Without admit card, none will be allowed to appear in the examination. All the information related to the candidate and the examination will be available on the admit card. The aspirants must keep the admit card safe till the admission process.
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the entrance examination should be aware of the exam pattern for better performance.
|1.||Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|2.||Time Duration||2.5 Hours|
|3.||Question Type||Question Paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions only.|
|4.||Marking Scheme||Candidates will get 1 Mark for each response.|
|5.||No. of Sections||The paper is consist of four sections.
|7.||Negative Marking||There will be of 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong response.|
Subject wise division of marks and subjects:
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS ALLOTTED|
|4. GENERAL APTITUDE||15||15|
|5. CHRISTIAN ETHICS/ ETHICS||10||10|
NOTE: The Christian Ethics/ Ethics will be considered as a different section and 20 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to solve that extra section.
KEE 2020 Exam Details
Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam online will get their Admit Cards in the Fourth week of April 2020. The Admit cards will be available at its official admission portal. Candidates must note that admit cards will not be sent through the post. Going through KEE exam details 2020 will assist students to prepare for the entrance exam for effectively. The Karunya University Entrance Examination will be held in April 2020.
KEE 2020 Syllabus
KEE 2020 will cover the complete syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 10 + 2 Level (similar to other Engineering Entrance Examinations). But, in addition to the above syllabus, the questions asked in KEE 2020 will also cover General Aptitude & Christian Values / General Ethics.
Also, the aspiring candidates can download the syllabus here.
KEE 2020 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, the candidates willing to get admitted to Karunya University through KEE 2020 can start their preparation from the previous academic syllabus.
- But, the knowledge of complete syllabus is very much important for effective preparation.
- Also, the aspirants must follow a proper timetable.
- Then, studying each subject by giving equal time to every subject is quite important.
- Also, the previous years’ question papers will prove very much helpful. Finally, the aspiring candidates must solve such question papers and do more and more practice of solving questions.
KEE 2020 Results
Once the examination is over, the applicants may expect the result of KEE 2020 in the month of May 2020. Then, after the declaration of results, the passed candidates can appear for the counselling session held in the second and third week of May 2020.
KEE 2020 Counselling
Firstly, the aspiring candidates will get the admissions based on their merit in KEE 2020 Examination. Also, the enrollment letters of the candidates will be tentatively available on the official website. Then, the counselling for admission of candidates will take place on the campus of Karunya University, located in Coimbatore, India. Moreover, the admissions of the candidates are completely based on the preferences of the candidates and the availability of choices. Also, if an aspirant is allotted a seat at Karunya University, he/she will get a Provisional Admission Letter on the same day as that of the counselling.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling
- Admit card of KEE 2020
- Provisional enrollment letter
- Valid ID proof (Driving license, passport, etc.)
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheets
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (4)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card as a proof of residence
- Christian Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Jesus Calls Young Partner (if applicable)
- Income Certificate or Form-16 of a parent for the financial year 2017-2018
- Attested community certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.
- DD of tuition fee for a tentative amount of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of
The Registrar, Karunya University
Payable at Coimbatore
Programmes Offered Through KEE 2020
Aspirants can take an overview of courses provided by KEE 2020:
|S. No||B.Tech Programmes|
|5.||Computer Science & Engineering|
|6.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|7.||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8.||Electronics and Media Technology|
|9.||Robotics and Automation|
|10.||Food Processing and Technology|
KEE 2020 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Place||Center Code||Place|
|12||Coimbatore – Karunya Nagar||40||Salem|
Candidates can download the official notification regarding List of test centres here.
KEE 2020 Exam Highlights
Name of Examination
|Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
2 hours 30 minutes
Karunya University Official Links
Further, for the updated information and notices regarding Karunya University Admission Procedure 2020, the interested candidates can visit Karunya University’s official website.
Finally, Stay Tuned for Updated news regarding KEE 2020 keep following this page by commenting below.
kee exam registration, what is kee exam, kee entrance exam application, kee entrance exam 2019, kee exam kerala, kee 2019 application form, karunya university entrance exam 2020.