KEE 2020 Rank Predictor will be based on KEE B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) conducts an Entrance Examination for candidates who wish to apply for UG courses in the University. This examination is popularly called as the Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test (KEE 2020) and is compulsory for admission into B.Tech courses/M.Sc. Nano Science & technology. (Integrated course) KEE Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in the Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and different courses in Karunya University. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
KEE 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
- The difficulty level of KEE 2020
- Previous year trends
- Total number of candidates appeared for the entrance exam
- Total number of seats available
- Number of applicants applied for the entrance exam
How to Use KEE 2020 Rank Predictor?
Step by step Usage of Rank Predictor:
- First and foremost, go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Similarly, choose the KEE Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, rank predictor tool can be used by- entering necessary details such as registered name in Application Form 2020, contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
KEE 2020 Rank Predictor – Step By Step Usage
- Firstly, go to KEE Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along with the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Finally, your probable Rank will be displayed on your screens.